Hate That I Love You

Rainy Afternoons

Frank’s POV

Frank continued to run. He ran and ran without a clue where to go. After a few more minutes of running with no direction at all, he found himself at the local Jersey Park. He slowly walked inside the park and sat on one of the benches there.

Ironically, when he sat on the bench, it started to rain, but Frank did not really care. He stared into space and started to cry. Yeah, Frank Iero the tough, fearless vocalist of Pencey Prep is crying. Very cliché right?

But anyway, he never felt this sorrow before, all his life, he got what he wanted easily. Being an only child with a well-off family, he does not need to tell them twice what he wants, they give it to him in a heartbeat. Even with his band, he knew that they became famous that fast because they were all good-looking. In all humbleness, Frank knows that he is freaking hot, I mean, why else would girls want to have his babies’ ei? Although he prefers that people would like them for their music rather than their looks. But that’s just how it goes.

Frank could not believe that he is not going to get the most important thins in his life, Michelle. Michelle is the one Frank really cared about, he ever cared more for Michelle than he did for his parents. He even bought a ring in China and planned to propose to her soon, but I guess the proposal he had in mind won’t come true after all.

He just sat there, stared at space, crying his heart out. Minutes passed. He just stayed there, drenched and shivering from the cold. He was about to pass out when he heard a voice calling his name..

“Frank?”

Gerard’s POV

Gerard was walking down the street of Jersey when it started to rain, he signed to himself and he was glad he bought an umbrella just in case. He continues walking when he passes by the local park.

He went inside the part and while walking around it, he remembered a lot of things.. That park holds a lot of memories for him. It held happy ones like the times he was there with his parents. They would have picnics and play badminton all day long. He misses those days. Another fond memory he had there was his first kiss. Yeah, Gerard had his first damn kiss here. He remembers it like it was yesterday, it was with Pete, his bestfriend back then. They still talk once in a while, cause now Pete lives in LA.

Along with the happy ones, are the sad ones. He remembered how he collapsed on this park 3 years ago. It was because of alcohol and cocaine overdose, at that time, he really thought he was going to die. But lucky for him, Bob found him there and got him to a hospital before it was too late. After that faithful night, he changed. He stopped drinking and doing drugs, it was hard at first, he had to admit, but thank God, he got trough with it.

Gerard just stood there for what he felt like hours, but in reality it just a matter of minutes. He walked around the part for a little, when he noticed a guy sitting on one of the benches, staring into space, drenched with rain water..

The looked oddly familiar, so he approached the guy. He was surprised when he saw Frank, dripping wet and shivering from the cold.

He called onto him..

“Frank, is that you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! thank you for not giving up on my story.
an update as promised.
:tehe:
last 1/25/08 was amazing!
it was the best night of my life ever!!!!
mcr was fucking amazing. :D
for pictures view my multiply.
my multiply