Hate That I Love You

Guilty Conscience

Gerars’s POV

Gerard ran to the guy whom he thought was Frank, they may not have the perfect past but he couldn’t let Frank die under the cold weather.

“Frank, what the fuck are you doing here?!” Are you fucking crazy?! He shouted.

Frank merely looked at him and mumbled something like I love you,, but Gerard was pretty sure that Frank was saying things like that because his condition. He knew that the great Frank Iero would never be this weak.

Gerard picked Frank up because he knows that the vocalist is about to pass out. He carried Frank all the way to his friend’s apartment.

He’s staying there for the mean time but he could not stay there for long because his friend is moving to LA soon.

Frank was already passed out when they arrived at the apartment. He also has a very high fever and he kept mumbling incoherent things.

Gerard was getting worried and restless; he does not know what the fuck he is going to do with Frank.

He got Frank out of his wet clothes [no, he did not perve on him. But we all no he wanted to LOL] he lay him down the couch and looked after him.

He gave Frank some medicine and a cold compress so his fever will go down a little faster. After a few hours, Frank’s fever went down a little; it was only then that Gerard relaxed a bit.

He watched Frank sleeping like a baby. He looked at his cute little face.

His face was flawless, not a single imperfection could be seen. He lightly touched his cheek before tears started streaming down his face.

“How could I lie to this guy? He’s perfect, he seems to be nice and caring, I can’t believe what I did..”

Gerard then broke down, he really felt guilty with what he done, it’s insanely wrong. Now, he’s just like Bob and Nikki, he conned someone for money, that dirty dirty thing. He softly went out of the living room and went to the kitchen to get more cold water.

He continues to give Frank the cold compress until frank’s temperature went back to normal. Gerard did not sleep that night, he just watched over Frankie.

Taking care of the boy gave him a lot of time to think. He made a decision that’s he’s going to tell Frank the truth, at all costs. He really can’t take the guiltiness his feeling any longer…
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! i'm sorry for the late update, but school is really hell!
it's the fourth quarter and it's been getting hectic and stuff.
but i promise to update at least once a week.
thank you for you support!
ily all.
xoxo
lorilee