Hate That I Love You

Talks

Frank’s POV

Gerard is taking way too long down there! I’m freaking hungry. I have not eaten a single bite since that uhmmm incident. I’ll eat anything he serves me, as long as its not poison. Hehe

After hours [well in reality its just minutes but it felt hours to me], Gerard came back upstairs with a tray of food in hand. I quickly got up and took the food from him. I’m really so damn hungry I could not care less about manners. Haha

Gerard just merrily chuckled at my childishness and say down I front of me, watching me eat. It looks like he’s thinking about something very important, his face is scrunched up with seriousness, I had this nagging feeling to ask him what was bothering him but I chose to kept quiet and eat.

I picked up my spoon and quickly ate the porridge Gerard gave me. Holy Shit! Gerard could cook! This porridge is really delicious. I groan at the taste and continued to eat. Gerard laughed at me and said that no one really enjoys his cooking and I was the first one to really appreciate it.

I smiled at him and finished up eating. He took my tray, took it downstairs and we just talked. We talked like we were old friends, I actually liked talking to him. We had a lot in common, from music to movies, and it turns out he’s a big Pencey Prep fan! He supported us the moment we came out and just played at dingy little bars.

We really had fun but I can sense that Gerard have something on his mind. Something was bothering him, that’s when I could not control myself any longer I asked him what was wrong.

“Gee, what’s wrong? And don’t give me no for an answer I know something is up, you don’t have to tell me if you don’t like too, but I’m here to listen, I mean we are friends now.”

“It’s just.. I have to tell you something Frank, it’s something I know that would make you hate me.”

“What is it Gerard? I’m sure its not that bad..”

“Frank I….”
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm gonna write gerard's confession tomorrow.
i just felt that i needed to write Frank's POV first.
comments guys?
its been a while since i have written and i would really like to have some feed back. :mrgreen: