Hate That I Love You

Confessions and Surprises

Gerard’s POV

“Frank I lied to you. I don’t know Bert at all. We just randomly bumped into each other at the hotel. I’m really sorry, but I was desperate. I really needed help and there is no one to turn too. I’m really sorry; you should know that I really regret it… I’m really sorry Frankie…”

He kept quiet for a while; I can’t look at him so I kept my head down.

I was anxiously waiting for his reaction, I’m shivering and close to tears. I don’t want to ruin the friendship I might have with him. I like him. Hell yeah, I admit it, I like Frank Anthony Iero, sue me.

After a few more minutes of agonizing silence, he finally spoke.

“I hate liars, I fucking hate them. I can’t believe you did that to me. I’ll never forgive you Gerard. Never! I can’t believe I thought you were my friend. Anyway, thanks for taking care of me. I’m out of here. Don’t come near me again.”

And with that, he left me. When he got out, I couldn’t help it. I cried, I cried a lot. I don’t know, but I just feel really guilty and bad about what happen. If I could only turn back time I would do things differently.

Damn, I think when I was born all the bad luck in the world was given to me. I lost my parents, my so called friends tricked me, in a matter of days I’ll be kicked out of this apartment. Oh damn. God must really hate me.

I dried my eyes and started to clean the house. I vacuumed. Mopped and dusted all around Adam’s apartment. I knew he would be gone in a couple of hours for LA, and in a few days I have to move out myself.

After cleaning, I took a shower, got something to eat and just lay on the sofa, thinking of what I’m gonna do next.

I must have dozed off for a while because I was woken up by a loud knocking on the door.

I got up and opened it, only to find the landlord of Adam, saying that I have to move out today because a new border will come tomorrow.

I was devastated, I really have the worst luck of all the people in the world, but then again, I had no choice but to pack up my things and leave.

Somehow, I found myself at my old house, from the looks of it, there’s a new person living there now, a rich one that is, the furniture was all expensive and the house looked divine.

I sat at the old swing in front of the house and waited for the new owner. I could ask them if I could stay for a few days until I find a new place and a job. I was hoping that the new owner will be nice and will pity me after I tell them the whole story.

I must have dozed off again because the next thing I know, someone was shaking me awake. I opened my eyes only to see…

“FRANK?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really really sorry this update took so long.
But i was busy, really busy because of entrance exams for college.
x_x
But I updated and I hope that its okay.
its been a while since i wrote something.
LOL
comments are love
crits are also love.

xoxo
lorilee