Hate That I Love You

"I Believe You.."

Frank’s POV

I can’t believe it. Why must every important person in my life lie to me?! First my dad, then my bestfriend, Michelle and now Gerard?! Damn, I’m really lucky. Very lucky to have such LIARS in my life. Note the sarcasm in my voice.

Damn, I thought I could trust him, hell, for a few hours, I treated him like one of the most important persons in my life, because I really liked talking to him, there’s a certain feeling I get whenever I see him.

It’s like I feel so comfortable, happy and safe, and when he smiles, God, my heart flutters. But all that disappear when he told me about that. It would have been better if he just kept it to himself. I really can’t stand liars, ever since the most important person in my life lied to me. My father.

I kept walking until I reached Michelle’s apartment. I thought it was a good idea to drop-by and say hello before going home. I rang the doorbell and after a few moments, Michelle answered the door.

“Frankie! Hmmmp, so now you finally decided to visit me, I heard you got home from tour a few days ago! How come you’re only visiting me now?! I thought you already forgotten about me.” she said, with a small pout on her face.

“Erm, I’m sorry, I kinda got sick, but I’m fine now, so I decided to come visit, and how could I forget my bestfriend?” I answered and hugged her. She hugged back and invited me inside.

We talked for a moment, just catching up and stuff, she seems really happy that Bert is back. I had never seen her smile that wide ever since Bert left New Jersey. As always, she talked a lot. I only listened and answered some of the questions she asked me. From what he told me, her boutique is flourishing; her costumers are growing month after month. I was happy for her, I really was, but my mind was somewhere else.

I dunno why, but I really regretted the way I acted upon Gerard. I mean he did take care of me... I was so deep in thought that Michelle noticed that I was not paying attention to a thing she was saying. I was bought back to earth when she shouted,

“FRANKIE! What the hell is going on your mind? You’re not listening to me and you seem to be very problematic. What it is? Tell me.” She said.

“It’s nothing, just some band stuff,” I told her. “Erm, Michelle, I have to go, I still have to go get my things and move, take care of yourself.”

I got and left. I called my manager and asked him if my new house is ready, he told me it is, and all I have to do is go there, all my things, are there already. I was glad because I’m really exited about this new house, its really beautiful, it has a large backyard, garage and it’s near a lake, I also lover the name its former owner gave to it, Full House, a house full of love.

I got into my car and drove to my new house; it’s not really far, just a 20 minute drive away from Michelle’s apartment. I was astonished at what the crew did; the house is a little big for me, so hmm, maybe I’ll ask Ray to move in with me.

I got down the car and went inside, even the garden looks divine, I might have to hire a gardener because everything I touch dies, as well as everything I cook, well umm, burns.

I looked around and noticed a guy sleeping at the old swings by the garden, I thought it was a homeless guy, just looking for somewhere to sleep. I was about to let him be when I noticed a baggage beside him. Curiosity got the better of me and I approached the guy.

I tried to wake him up, and when he opened his eyes, I was VERY surprised to see Gerard!

“What the fuck are you doing at my house?! Damn! Are you stalking me or something?!” I spat at him.

“Hell no, why would I stalk you? I’m not even a fan of yours. This is my old house, my so called friends, by the name of Bob and Nikki, tricked me and sold my house. As you can see, I could do nothing about it and now the landlord of Adam’s demanded me to leave, I have nowhere to go.”

“Yeah right, as if you’re telling the truth! Once a liar, always a liar! People like you never change. You lie and lie and lie, you don’t care about what the person you’re lying to feels!” I shouted.

“I’m fucking telling the truth! And is you’re just gonna insult me, I might as well leave. I was gonna ask the new owner of my house to let me stay at least for a few weeks, until I find a new place to move into, but seeing as its you, a stupid judgmental bastard, I won’t even gonna bother!” after he said that, he got up and left.

I could hear him sobbing as he walked away, and there was this feeling of guilt again.

What if he was telling the truth? That his friends really tricked him and sold his house and he got nowhere to go.

I called my manager and asked him where did he bought the house, he gave me the number of the agency and I called it.

The agency told me that a young couple sold it to them, Bob Bryar and Nikki Evans. I was freaking shocked. I hung up my phone and hurriedly ran after Gerard. I ran as fast as I could but he is already gone.

I looked for him, I searched every bus stop along the way, and when I finally found him, he was sitting at a park bench, quietly sobbing.

I approached him, and hugged him. He looked at me and began to talk.

“Frank, I’m telling the truth, my friends really sold my house without my permission, it’s true, and I’m sorry for what I said back there, I’m really really sorry, and with what I did at China, I did that because I was really desperate, that trip to China was part of their plan to make me leave the country so that they could sell my house. Frank, I’m really sorry, sorry..“

He cried harder and I shushed him and hugged him tighter.

“Shhhh, stop crying, I believe you, I know you’re telling the truth. I’m sorry I called you a liar, please stop crying.. I believe you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yey, Frank believes Gerard! xD
comments is love guys. :D