Hate That I Love You

Hugs From Frankie

Gerard started talking about he knew Bert. He told Frank that he and Bert were once lovers. Frank eyes were as big as dinner plates the moment he heard the little bit of new. I mean, he knew that Bert was bi but he never knew that Bert would really be getting into relationships with men. So as he listened to this Gerard talking, he was really shocked.

“It started when we met on New York, things happened and we got together, but in his line of work, people don’t really accept couples like us. So we were forced to break up, I know its sad, I still love him you know..” Gerard said with tears on his eyes.

Frank still can’t believe what he was hearing. He gulped all the beer he was drinking and faced Gerard.

“So you’re telling me, that my friend, Bert McCraken had a relationship with you?! I mean he maybe bi but damn, this is too much information in one day.” Frank said, getting another can of beer he sat on the couch in front of Gerard.

“Yes, I got my facts right he is BI..” Gerard happily shouted in his twisted little mind.

Frank just continued to stare at Gerard like he is an amazing painting or something. And of course, dear Gerard does not like it but he really needs the money he sure Frank was going to lend him do he kept quiet.

“I’m telling the truth, we were together for a bout six months, we just really had to break up against out will, I guess that he moved on now…” Gerard said, tears falling down his eyes.

Frank pitied the guy, so he agreed to lend him some money for the plane ticket, assuring him that he does not need to pay him soon. Frank even hugged him and told him things will become better and with that Gerard went out of the hotel room.

While inside the elevator, Gerard thought of what he had done back there. He lied to a stranger to trick him unto lending him some money and that stranger was FRANK IERO the man hhe had been lusting for all these years. Gerard felt guilty and actually thought of running to Frank and telling him the truth, but Gerard’s practical side won. Hhe went back to his hotel room, reserved a ticket back to Jersey and lay down.

Frank Iero isn’t that bad, in fact he is really sweet. He remembered the time Frank hugged him, how good it felt to be in between those arms. Gerard smiled and took out his notebook. “This is going to be a looong journal entry,” he thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! sorry for the long wait.
this chapter is pretty shitty but i couldn't leave you guys with nothing for long.
thanks for the comments
and what do you think of this chapter, i have tried writing on 3rd person POV, i'm not really good at it but i tried what do you guys think?