Hate That I Love You

Hopeless Cries

“Wow, its great to be back in Jersey,” thought Gerard.

Gerard ran to the telephone booth and called Bob.

“Hey bastard! I’m back in Jersey, surprised?! Well you better be prepared when I see you. I’ll kill you!” he shouted in the phone and hung up.

He rode a cab and went home. He was really exited to see his house; believe it or not he missed it more than he missed his so-called “bestfriends”. He sighed and went inside his house.

You can imagine his surprise when he found out all his furniture were gone! Literally everything was lost, his sofa, bed, computer, even his refrigerator we gone! He started running around the place in hopes of finding out who rob him.

When he opened one of the drawers in the kitchen and found a sealed envelope. He opened it to find a letter from Bob and Nikki, it said,

Dear Gerard,
We’re sorry for what have we done. We really are, but I really need the money because the loan sharks are out to get me. Oh, by the way, Nikki’s pregnant; we enclosed a picture for you to see. We love you Gerard and we are really sorry.

Love,
Bob and Nikki

Gerard was beyond furious, he wanted to find Bob, kill him, bring him back to life and kill him again. That’s how angry he is. But he does not know where the two had hidden, so he had no choice but to wallow in misery. In fact after a few minutes, Gerard started crying. He cried and cried until he could not cry anymore.

“I thought they were my friends, how the fuck could they do this to me?! I trusted them!” he thought.

A few more hours had past and Gerard did nothing but stare into space, thinking of what he should do. By that time, night had already fallen and without his bed or sofa, he was forced to sleep on the floor. Poor Gerard, he fell asleep thinking of how to get back to his old life.