Hate That I Love You

He's Never Gonna Get Out Alive

Gerard woke up the next morning; at first he was confused on why he was lying on the floor. When he remembered the events of yesterday, he suddenly burst out crying.

“Fuck! I don’t know what to do anymore? Dear God, please help me.”

Gerard continued to sob and think, yeah he’s cool like that, he can multi-task like that. He thought of what we was going to do.

His bestfriends robbed him and he had no money with him, well he does have his savings. That’s when the fact that had money in the bank hit Gerard, well, Gerard is a little slow if you think about it.

Gerard hurriedly took a shower, got dressed and rushed to the bank. He got a double security check from the guards in the bank just because of what he was wearing. Gerard just rolled his eyes and let the guards to their job.

Amidst all these, he approached the teller with all smiles. Cause he is just like that, disregarding the things the people do to him, he would still be nice to them.

“Good morning Sir! How may I help you?” the friendly looking teller said.

“Hi! My name is Gerard Arthur Way. I would like to withdraw all the money in my account. My account number is 65891247390, Thank!”

“Ok, please wait a moment sir,”

Gerard nodded, took out his iPod and sat of the couch near the booths. He was really happy cause he had quite a lot of savings, enough for him to buy a sofa and food for about 4 months.

Gerard waited for the teller to transact his request and after 3 songs on his iPod, his name was called.

He approached the teller he had talked to before and was surprised when the teller was wearing a weird look on his face.

“Sir, I’m sorry but it looks like you have withdrawn all your money form this account.”

What he said had Gerard’s blood fucking boiling.

“WHAT!? But I was out of town, I just returned yesterday! How the fuck could that happen.

The teller was a little afraid of the guy, well won’t be afraid of a guy, wearing all black, wanting to withdraw all his money and finding out it was gone.

The teller showed Gerard the piece of paper he had printed out where it was stated that the account was emptied at exactly September 22, 2007. The exact day he left the country.

Gerard’s knees went weak and apologize to the teller. He went out of the bank earning stares of pity from the guards.

When he was out, only one thing crossed his mind.

“ROBERT BRYAR! You will fucking pay for what you did to me! I’ll hunt you, oh yes I will and when I find you, you better say your prayers cause I’ll never let you get out alive.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! thanks for the comments.
have you noticed that gerard cries a lot?
LOL well, he is a cry baby in this story
well, i see him as one
[don't kill me]
hehe
thanks for the support as always!