Hate That I Love You

My House is WHAT?!

After finding out the sad and horrible thing his so called bestfriends did to him, Gerard sadly went home. Nothing in this world could describe the sadness he was feeling. He was sadder than the saddest man on earth! Well, that’s a bit too much but you get what I mean.

Gerard rode the bus, and went home. When he got home, he was surprised at the number of people in his house. There are a lot of workers putting brand new and expensive furniture inside his house. His first thought was, maybe he won a raffle, but then again, he never entered any of that stuff because he does not believe in luck. He ran inside his house to know what the heck was going on. He was greeted by a strict looking guy.

“Uhmm, hey, what are you guys doing inside my house?” Gerard asked as politely as possible without sounding rude.

“Your house? I’m sorry sir, but this house belongs to Frank Iero now, he bought it a couple days ago from the owners Mr. Bob Bryar and Nikki Freeman. You must be mistaken.”

Gerard was shocked! For the ninth time in the day, he finds out horrible news caused by his two conning friends! Gerard nearly fainted at what he heard. His house was sold?! There’s no way they could have done it.

“But! That’s impossible; I never put up my house for sale! And I never signed any form or stuff. Besides I really really need this house!”

“Look sir, look at this documents, this house now legally belongs to Frank Iero, look!” the irritated guy told Gerard. “It’s not our problem now if you have been conned. It’s yours. So if you could be a little of help and get out of our way, Frank would kill us if we don’t get to finished by night time.” The man replied quite rudely.

“There’s no way I’m leaving! This is my house! I have every right to demand all of you right now! You are breaking and entering!” Gerard found himself shouting at the people inside his house now.

“Look, sir, if anyone has the right to sue, it would be us, cause legally this house does not belong to you anymore. So you could just fuck off and leave us alone or else. And about what you’re saying, that you never intended to sell your house and stuff, we can’t do anything about it. But you can go to the police station if you like. Please leave us the fuck alone now.” The annoyed worker told Gerard.

Gerard was pushed outside his own house, was left alone to gather his thoughts. After a few minutes of sitting outside his house, trying to come up with something to do, Gerard had one thing in mind. He’s gonna go sue his friends. He have to make things right. Screw friendship right now. Those two should not even be considered friends, and with that thought in mind. Gerard set off to the police station.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi guys! this chapter is a bit shitty. x_x
but i promise you this story will get better.
hugs to all the commenters!
xoxo
lorilee