Hate That I Love You

I Won't Let her Go...

“Wow, its sure great to be back here, damn, I missed the cold Jersey air!” exclaimed Frank as he went down the plane. Pencey Prep finally finished their two week concert tour on China. For the band, it was defiantly good exposure and all, and they were surprised of the amount of fans they have on China.

With it having different culture and all. But nevertheless the tour was very tiring, especially for frank who led the band every fucking day. But what important is that they had fun and they enjoyed the series of concerts they had.

Frank excitedly got out of the car and went inside his apartment, by 3 days he will have his own house already. He was so happy because after long years of hard work, he finally got to buy a house of his own. Frank then, slept a little before taking a shower and going to visit Michelle.

Frank may have missed Jersey but it is Michelle he had missed the most. Frank thought of her everyday while he was in china, damn, most of the songs he had written are dedicated to his beloved childhood friend. Michelle only lived a few minutes away from Frank, so instead of driving, Frank walked instead.

So Frank walked, he enjoys walking. Call him weird or stuff but he loves it. It gives him the time to think of things that he normally would have ignored. As he walks, he thought of the guy that introduced himself as Bert’s lover. Gerard Way is his name he thought.

“The guy is hot, hmm, Bert got good taste,” thought Frank.

That Gerard guy may have been hot and all but frank’s heart only belonged to Michelle. Yeah, that’s how faithful he is. He only has Michelle in his hearts and thoughts.

After a few minutes of walking, Frank finally arrived at Michelle’s house, he noticed a strange car parked outside. Frank, having a spare key to Michelle’s house just invited himself in. he went inside and was surprised to see Bert and Michelle inside, hugging.

He felt a pang of jealousy inside, it is because he knew that its Bert that Michelle likes. It’s him that she wants to be with, although he now knows that Bert prefers guys. There is still a possibility that Bert may like her too. Frank quietly walked out of her house, tears threathening to fall from his eyes.

“No, I can’t let her be with Bert.. I love her too much to let her go…”