Status: In construction.

Codename: Loser

Codename: Narrator

So I've been talking to you on and on. Well anyways, I'm Andy B. Crowen.

And I'm a Loser.

Yeah yeah, I know. Do I sound like a Loser? Don't answer that. Can you try and figure out why I'm a Loser? Tik tok tik tok. I'll give you a hint, look at my name. Tik tok tik tok. Still cant guess? My initials are A.B.C. Yeah, A.B.C. This has caused me to be the subject of name calling. Names such as, "Alphabet" on the first hour, then "Alpha" then "AlphaBetaKappaPhiNu."

Besides being called the names of Greek letters, I, as well as many other Losers, am the subject to immature pranks. Such as the (overused) whoopie cusion prank. Yes, I know. How the hell do you fall for that one? Well, you'll know the answer when the whoopie isnt there until your butt is hovering above the seat. Yeah.

And I don't look too fabulous either. I've got shaggy brown hair, and I, for the most part, wear lame graphic T's and jeans.

Yeah, that's prety much me. Oh, wait.

Aaaand I'm apart of the Original Losers. They're the Losers who are losers for original reasons. Like if you get teased, bullied, pranked, that kind of jizz. I bet you didn't know there were different classifications of Losers did you? Well, you know now.

Codename: Hierarchy of Social High School

The customary Hierarchy of Social High School, ah. How I love to explain this. If you know anything about how the English Monarchy is, then this hierarchy is very much so similar. The higher up the pyrmid, the more important you are. Up at the tippy top is guess who? C'mon you can do it. It's actually pretty obvious.... yeah, The Populars. Underneath them are The Normals, then The Losers and under Losers are The Nobodies. Isn't this an original hierarchy?
♠ ♠ ♠
hahah. do you guys like him?