The Rebirth of St. Jimmy's Girl

Friends

Sarah had a smile like no other. She was so happy to know that Billie got her e-mail.
"Hi," Sarah said.
"Hi," Billie replied.
"I didn't think you had gotten my e-mail," Sarah said.
"I did get it. I have been busy working on our new album," Billie said.
"I understand," Sarah answered.
Billie was glad that Sarah understood.

***

Billie was also glad to know that he made Sarah very happy. It really touched him. At that moment, Billie began to cry tears of joy/happiness. Sarah looked at him.
"Why are you crying?" Sarah asked.
"I'm crying because I've actually made one fan very happy," Billie responded with a sniffle.
Billie reached out and took Sarah's hand, and she just smiled even more.

***

Billie only stayed for two hours. Before he left, he said to Sarah to let him know if she needed anything else. She replied that she would. At that moment, Billie left the hospital. He began to head towards the elevators.

***

As he made his way out of the hospital, he could tell that Sarah was happy to know that she had made a friend. A friend that would always be there when they are needed the most. Billie was that friend for Sarah.

***
AT BILLIE'S HOUSE

Billie arrived home. He new that Sarah would be getting out of the hospital in six months. He wanted to do something nice for her. She deserved it. He sat down on the coach and began to think of all the things she would like for a surprise. He couldn't really come up with anything at this moment in time, so he thought he would get some rest and sleep on it. He was tired anyway. He fell asleep on the coach.
READ THE SEQUEL: