Status: Active-ish ... waiting for some comments

Vampire Prison

First Taste

After it was all said and done both Alexander and Luther were both sleeping close to each other. Alexander realized how much safer he felt. He made a mental note to thank Luther when they woke up for the weird request.

Suddenly, in the middle of a odd dream, Alexander snapped away. Pain surged through his whole body. It was most intense in his throat. His breathing became to increase rapidly. He was had no idea what was going on and he was scared. He groaned as the pain got worse.

Luther woke because of all the noise Alexander was making. "What's wrong?" He asked with concern. He over looked the boy, who was now curled up in a fetal position. When Alexander did not response he reached out to his shoulder. There was a louder groan of pain.

"It must be the thrust." Luther stated out to the air. He knew what needed to be done. Alexander need blood and soon. If not, then he would lose his mind. He took a deep breath before beginning.

He gingerly took Alexander into his arms. He knew that his cellmate was in severe pain so he tried his best to be careful. Luther held him bridal style in his lap. In a calm, insuring voice he began to explain what was about to happen to Alexander.

"You need to intake so blood, Alex. Otherwise you will go mad." He lowered his head closer to Alexander's. "This should come naturally." he stated before raising Alexander up so he could get to his neck. At first Alexander resisted but instincts kicked him. He slowly opened his mouth and bite through Luther's surprisingly soft skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, sorry for the shortness but I am also sorry for taking forever to add this chapter.