To Make It Last

Ch. 2

Ring, Ring, Ring, RING!
“Uhhhhhhh”
Reaching out I grabbed the phone off its receiver and held it to my ear.
“Yes?”
“Auden Brielle Rose?”
“Yes”
“Hi. This is your 9a.m. wake up call and reminder that your plane leaves at 1p.m.”
“Oh shit! Thank-you”
“You’re welcome Miss. Rose”
I hung up my phone and groaned. My head was pounding and my mouth was dry. God being hung over sucked.
Just as I was starting to wake up from my call I felt something shift closer to me. Looking over my shoulder I saw none other than Xavier Samuel lying right behind me with his left arm draped across my waist and his right arm underneath my pillow.
All of a sudden last night came flying back to me.
Oh my God…I slept with Xavier Samuel!
I shot up into a sitting position my sheets falling down around me. I quickly pulled them up to cover my naked body. Oh God what do I do now?
I looked at my clock to see that it was 9:15a.m. Shit I had to leave by 10a.m. to get to the airport on time. Shit!
Carefully I untangled myself out of Xavier’s arms and rolled out of bed. I grabbed a blanket off of the floor, covered myself and made a dash to the bathroom.
In the bathroom I assessed the damage. My hair was a hot mess and my makeup all over. No time for a shower I washed my face and pulled my hair back with a ponytail and bobby pins.
I gathered up all my toiletries and almost ran to my suitcase. Kneeling before it I picked out my outfit and started throwing clothes back in has quietly has possible. I was just praying that he wouldn’t wake up.
Once I was dressed I walked around pulling my clothes and stuff all together. Everything was together at 9:45 when I ran to the bathroom to pee. When I came out I was pleased to see Xavier was still asleep. I needed to leave but I couldn’t leave it with nothing. So I did what I could without uncomfortable confrontation with Xavier. I wrote him a note and placed it right next to him. I went to walk away but couldn’t leave.
Reaching down I gently kissed his forehead. When I pulled back I pulled out my phone and took a photo of him sleeping soundly.
With that I left my hotel room and Xavier with it. I made it downstairs just at 10a.m. everyone was waiting for me. I went to check out while everything was loaded into our limo.
I was extremely nervous to tell them about the man still in my room.
“I have a little issue”
“What is it ma’am”
“There’s kinda a man in my room”
“Oh”
“Yeah…he’s still sleeping”
“Well…since you are such loyal customers he has until 1p.m. to leave before we send security and the maid in”
“Okay. Thank-you so much”
“No problem ma’am”
With that I was off to the airport to take my plane home. I was glad to be going home, but I was hungry, hung-over, and felt bad about leaving Xavier alone like that.
But I kinda had no choice.
~~~ 11a.m. ~~~
”And I was like baby, baby, baby oh, like baby, baby, baby”
Rolling over I reached my arm down from my bed and rummaged on the floor for my phone. I found it eventually and just in time to answer it.
“Yeah”
“Xavier?”
“Yeah?”
“Hey where are you?”
“What are you talking about?”
“You have an audition today at 1p.m. and we were going to go over everything”
“Oh shit!”
“Yeah it’s 11a.m. Get over here!”
“I’m on my way”
I hung up my phone and rolled over in bed. But something odd caught my attention. My bed was FAR more comfortable. Sitting up I realized I was in a king size bed in a hotel room.
“What the fuck?!”
Looking around my night before came back to me. My date with the beautiful Auden Rose, drinks, and…
“Oh shit…”
…the sex…
“Auden!”
Auden was nowhere in sight. What was I going to do? Where was she? I looked around me for any sign of her but saw nothing…except. Slowly I got out of bed, found my boxers, and pulled them on. I walked over to what I spotted that I think is Auden’s. And it is hers.
It was a bottle of body spray. Vanilla Lace from Victoria’s Secrets. I smelled the spray and instantly remembered how Auden smelled exactly like this last night. Especially when I was kissing her neck.
“Auden!”
I stood up and looked around. I quickly found my jeans and pulled them on. I walked over to the bathroom to pee and check. She wasn’t there. I walked all the way around the room and all there was were my clothes and her body spray. I pulled on my undershirt and button down shirt before walking over to the bed to get my phone.
That was when I saw the note that was going to kill me.
Xavier Samuel,
I’m really sorry that I won’t be here when you wake up. But I, unfortunately, have a plane to catch. You looked so peaceful sleeping that I didn’t want to wake you up. Last night was wonderful. Again I’m sorry that I wasn’t here.
~Auden Rose

I turned that note here and there but that was all. No way in hell was that it. I looked all over but that was all. It was already 11:30a.m. and I had to leave so I put on my shoes, grabbed my phone, her note, and her body spray.
At the desk I stopped to talk to someone.
“Hello sir how may I help you?”
“Yes I was in room 415 with an Auden Rose”
“Oh yes she did tell us you were there”
“She did?”
“Yes”
“Did she perhaps leave me anything?”
“No sir I’m sorry”
“That’s okay thank-you”
“You’re welcome”
I left for my audition annoyed and irritated. I couldn’t believe that Auden left me NO way to contact her. Was I really just a one night stand to her?
~~~ Plane ~~~
Two things that don’t mix well at all.
An obnoxiously long plane ride and being massively hung-over.
I was spending the majority of this flight sipping ginger ale and trying not to puke.
Thank-god the company springs for first class seats. I had more room. Unfortunately for me I was stuck next to James who I swear was asking me every 5 seconds if I was okay and if he could get me anything.
If he asked one more time I was going to tell him to shut the fuck up.
“Attention passengers we are beginning our decent into LAX please prepare to land.”
“Oh thank-you God!”
With some difficulty I sat up putting my seat right and putting my tray up. James was useful and gave all of my trash to the passing flight attendant.
We landed and James carried my things down to baggage claim. He stayed with me until I was done in customs and ready to go home. I settled down in to the town car that was taking me to my house in Venice Beach.
I arrived a little while later at my apartment which I shared with my bff, Iris. There was a note saying she was in class so all I did was drop my crap in the living room, go to my room, and crawled into bed.
Sleep never felt so good.
♠ ♠ ♠
well here is ch. 2 for to make it last.