Scarlett Mist

chapter 3 : whats is it?!

This time when I turned to look at him (I just had to, didn’t I?) I just glared at him, coldly. His deep blue eyes were looking intensely and he was (for god sakes) smirking. Why I don’t know!
To my horror, he was the same guy who I ran into last evening.
Oh? So Mr. Nice? Don’t pretend like nothing happened. One moment you’re the evil guy the next you are just acting like nothing ever happened and totally freaking me out with that stupid smile pasted on your stupid face! I wanted to shriek. But I couldn’t...
Not letting him notice my shock and embarrassment I turned and I could hear a lot of normal giggly girls in the background. Trust me, it really annoying!
This time when I was (finally) done with everything I turned and left for class, my eyes randomly (okay sue me because I did that on purpose) wandered to the spot he was standing in. (my eyes sometimes have a brain of their own really) nopes, not a trace of him!
Freaky? Hell yeah!
first he just gives me a cold look (and blabbers something) then he smirks (creepy!) now he is gone!
Swoosh...with the wind, like a ...like a paper plane!
(random thought #2)
inner babble is going to kill me, i swear!
♠ ♠ ♠
this is a really really short one. i kinda had no more time and i did not want to add it in the previous one (don't ask why) so here you go!
hope you like it! :)