‹ Prequel: Animal I Have Become
Status: On the works.

Mind Games

After the incident in Italy, the Cullens decide to move to the countryside over in London; England.

With all her memories that were tied to Damon Salvatore erased, Renesmee Cullen could not help but to feel as though something important had been taken from her.

Her relationship with Jacob Black is not the same as it was before and it was like they have grown apart. Even though Jacob is his usual self, he seems to be hiding something from her as well.

Just as everything was about to be back to normal, Nessie starts having vivid dreams that involves a charming but mysterious young man and a black crow. Sometimes, in the dreams, she gets hurt whereas at other times she was a princess.

With her family thinking that she is just depressed about moving to a new location, Nessie feels like an outcast.

One day, Jacob asks for her hand in marriage. Damon comes back and all hell breaks loose.

Note: This story is a sequel to Animal I Have Become. I recommend you go read it before reading this or you will be confused. The storyline and plot is mine, so please do not steal. I do not own Twilight or Vampire Diaries.
  1. Prologue
  2. Must Be Crazy
  3. No Big Deal
    EDITED
  4. Blackout
    EDITED
  5. Back From The Dead
  6. The Biggest Bomb
  7. Nightmare
  8. World So Cold
    "Living in a world so cold wasting away. Living in a shell with no soul since you've gone away."
  9. Signed, Sealed, Delivered; I'm Yours
    Here I am, all yours.
  10. A Cruel Joke
  11. Transfer Student
  12. Friend or Foe
  13. When Leo Meets Damon