Status: May take time due to basketball, volleyball, and soccer. They might take a while depending on in my computer will let me write for the story.

Ouran High School Host club: Shooting Stars.

Nightmares.

' Ron-Chan! Let's go play!' A girl about seven giggled running to her twin sister. ' I'm bored!'

'Not now, we have to go.' Ron smiled holding my head gently. ' Mommy said she wanted us to go meet daddy and auntie at the park.'

' Girls it's time to go!' a woman with long shining brown hair walked in smiling tenderly. ' Come on, we don't want to be late.'

' OK, mommy.' We said in unison following her to the car.

I found myself standing in the big room. I stared wide eyes at the door with teas staining my face.

" Don't go!" I screamed chasing after them.

The scene disappeared and formed another. I was in the car between the two girls. They were screaming at this point. The car flew off the bridge and into the river below.

My eyes were wide open. The water burned my lungs as the water turned red. I started to scream.

----------

" Roni! Roni wake up!" I felt my body being shaken rapidly as someone called my name.

My eyes flew open. I was panting and tears were streaming down my face. I took a deep breath laid back down not looking at who woke me.

" You have guests." Hanabi's voice softly said trying not to upset me. " It's the host club."

" Send them in." I choked out. I grabbed my wig and stuffed my hair into it.

She nodded getting out of my bed gently and walking over to the door. She stopped and looked at me. " Are you sure?"

I nodded smiling faintly. " I'll be fine."

She nodded once more and walked out of the room. Her footsteps grew quieter until I heard them no more.

I got to my feet and walked over to the window. I watched a bird glide across the yard before stopping at my window.

" Mom, I wish you were here with me." I whispered. " I've been starting to feel lonely."

" Roni-Sama." Hanabi knocked on the door. " Here they are."

" Please stop with the -Sama stuff." I smiled weakly at her. " It's really not needed."

" I'm sorry." She nodded opening the door letting them in. She left quickly.

" Hey you guys." I plopped down on my bed. " Sorry about he mess, but I haven't been able to clean."

" You live separate from your family?" Haruhi asked.

" Yeah." I smiled a weak smile again. " Only me, Hanabi, and my nurse Nani."

" Nurse?" The twins asked confused.

" She was born with a rather strange disease." Kyouya started to type something in his laptop. " Its rare, but curable."

" You know so much." I teased, but started to cough a little.

" Why don't you get it treated?" Kaoru sat next to me looking worried.

" I could, but I don't want my parents to pay for it." I smiled. " I'd hate to bother them. I'm earning money by my self. I almost have enough."

" But you can get over it faster if you get your parents help." Hikaru sat on the other side of me.

" You make it sound as if I'm dying." I chuckled getting to my feet. My arms behind my head. " Besides, it happens every once in a while. I can survive a few sicknesses and earn the money."

" My son is so brave and innocent!" Tamaki hugged me and twirled me around.

" Gah! Sempai! If anything you're going to kill me!" I shouted.

He instantly stopped and let me go. My eyes were spinning as I fell on the bed. " Sorry." He looked down at me with puppy dog eyes.

" It's fine," I sighed sitting on the floor, " not to sound rude or anything, but why are you guys here?"

" We came to visit!" Honi-sempai jumped hugging me.

" Well, I can see that." I chuckled yawning slightly.

" Are you tired?" Kaoru asked placing a firm hand on my shoulder.

" This isn't like you two." I grinned looking at the two twins. " Usually you'd be teasing me."

" You're sick though."

" I'll be fine." I smiled. " Would you guys like some tea?"

They nodded. I got up and walked out of the room.

" You don't have t...." Tamaki tried to stop me.

" No, it's no problem." I smiled back at them. " If I stay in my room all day I'll die."

I got the tea and some cookies prepared. I came back moments later. I set the tray down on my coffee table.[1]

" Here you go." I plopped back on my bed and watched them take a bit of a cookie.

" These are really good." Haruhi stated looking at me curiously. " Did you make them?"

" Yeah, my mom's old recipe." I nodded beaming. " You really like them?"

" These are great." Tamaki started to tear up.

" You need to give me the recipe." Haruhi smiled looking over at me.

" Sure. Just let me...." I tripped landing flat on my face. I felt my wig fly off my head.

" Um.... Roni? Would you happen to be a girl?" Hikaru and Kaoru blinked twice looking at me after the long silence.

" Ch--ch-- Noooo." I lied. " I just hadn't had a hair cut in like a really long time."

They crossed their arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Ok you caught me." I sighed sitting on the floor. " But theirs a really good reason."

" Oh my god! Why are both my daughter dressing like boys?!" Tamaki freaked out shaking me and Haruhi. " Why can't we have a normal family?"

" Cause if we did then we wouldn't be in it?" I chuckled suggesting the thought to Tamaki. " Besides I did this for soccer."

" It's true. She was going to cut her hair off at first." Hanabi walked in. " But I was able to get her to wear a wig, surprisingly."

" Hey Hana-chan." I waved as Tamaki sulked in the corner.

" I don't know why sports are so important to her." She sighed crossing her arms. " Her musical ability is much better than her sport."

" You're just saying that because I'm teaching you the guitar and giving you singing lessons." I rolled my eyes.

" Hey, Roni-s..... Roni. Can you practice with me later?" She asked. " Wait! How about you preform for your friends?"

" Wait what are you walking about?" I glared at her.

" You mean talking?" Hikaru chuckled correcting me.

" I would love to hear you play again." Kaoru smiled at me.

" You two heard her play the piano before?" Tamaki stood in front o them fuming.

" And sing." They grinned evilly.

This action caused Tamaki to go back to the emo corner. I giggled.

" Please Roni-chan." Honi-sempai begged giving puppy-dog eyes. " I want to hear."

I stared at him for a moment before sighing. I shrugged agreeing. " Fine, but I'm a little rusty on piano. Follow me." I lead them to the medium sized music room.

" What song do you want me to play Hana?" I asked lacing my fingers together, elbows on piano as I sat there waiting. I rested my chin on my laced fingers. My eyes studying her calmly as she thought for a moment in silence. " I can only sing English songs right now so keep that in mind."

" What about," she snapped her fingers, " 2 am Breathe?"

" That old song?" [2] I gave a confused look before shrugging. " Your choice."

'2 AM and she calls me 'cause I'm still awake,
"Can you help me unravel my latest mistake?,
I don't love him. Winter just wasn't my season"
Yeah we walk through the doors, so accusing their eyes
Like they have any right at all to criticize,
Hypocrites. You're all here for the very same reason'

I closed my eyes letting myself sink into the song. My heart seem to lighten and I felt happy.

'Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button, girl.
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe... just breathe,
Oh breathe, just breathe

May he turned 21 on the base at Fort Bliss
"Just a day" he said down to the flask in his fist,
"Ain't been sober, since maybe October of last year."
Here in town you can tell he's been down for a while,
But, my God, it's so beautiful when the boy smiles,
Wanna hold him. Maybe I'll just sing about it.

Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table.
No one can find the rewind button, boys,
So cradle your head in your hands,
And breathe... just breathe,
Oh breathe, just breathe

There's a light at each end of this tunnel,
You shout 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out
And these mistakes you've made, you'll just make them again
If you only try turning around.

I opened my eyes and stared out the window smiling. I then looked at Hana in near tears. I kept singing.

2 AM and I'm still awake, writing a song
If I get it all down on paper, it's no longer inside of me,
Threatening the life it belongs to
And I feel like I'm naked in front of the crowd
Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
And I know that you'll use them, however you want to

But you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button now
Sing it if you understand.
and breathe, just breathe
woah breathe, just breathe,
Oh breathe, just breathe,
Oh breathe, just breathe.

" Breath taking." Hana walked over hugging me.

" Just like last time." The twins leaned on each side of the piano. " Beautiful."

" I guess." I smiled softly looking out the window. " But I did slow the tempo towards the end. I need to watch out for tempo change to."

" Stop being over judgmental!" Hanabi smacked me in the back of the head. " It annoys me that you put yourself down!"

" Hana-chan!" I whined stretching my arms across the piano. " I'm the sick one. Don't be mean to your older sickly sister!" I stopped and stared at the girl in the doorway. " Ron...."

She glared at me and ran out of the room.

" Wait!" I got up and ran after her. " Ron!"

I jumped down the stairs and ran after her. We ran down a few streets and then ended up getting lost in the park.

" Where... the hell... did she go?" I gasped between breaths.

I started to feel dizzy. Maybe I shouldn't a of ran. I fell to my knees and soon to my side. I fell into darkness after hearing my name being called in the distance.
♠ ♠ ♠
[1] she has a coffee table in her room because she is usually in her room. Due to the fact the nurse Nani puts herbal tea and her medication on there just gave me even more the reason to put it there.
[2] this is referring to an old childhood memory which is later explained.

Well i hope you like it.