Status: May take time due to basketball, volleyball, and soccer. They might take a while depending on in my computer will let me write for the story.

Ouran High School Host club: Shooting Stars.

Pain and Sorrow.

I didn't feel like getting up this morning. I just laid in bed. My right swung lazily off the bed as it brushed the wooden floor.

I told Hanabi to stay with the family for the time. All I wanted was to be alone. I didn't want to talk to anybody. I even gave my nurse, Nani, a week off, even though she refused, but finally gave in on my plan.

The phone rang for the hundredth time today. I ignored it until I heard Tamaki's voice.

" My dear daughter! We haven't heard from you for a while!" Tamaki whined.

I sighed heavily, getting to my feet and calmly walking over to the phone. I picked it up and pressed the talk button.

" Hey Sempai." I sighed leaning against the wall. " What do you need?"

" Roni!" Tamaki yelled happily as I pulled the phone away from my head.

" Tono! Give us the phone!" I could hear the twins shouted as there was crashing noises from the other side of the phone. " Roni?"

" Yes Kaoru?" I asked, crossing one arm over my chest.

" We haven't heard form you for a while." He whispered. " Hanabi said she hasn't either. Is that true?"

" I sent her to live in the main house." I looked out the window. " I haven't talk to her since the break started."

" Why?"

" I have a lot to think about." I said simply. " To tell you the truth, you won't see me when break is over."[1]

" What?! Why!?!" I could hear Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru shout.

" I'm going to America to continue my studies there." I sighed. " I just don't think I can stay here anymore."

" Why?" Kaoru protested, anger filled his voice. " Give one good reason!"

" Ron doesn't want me here." I whispered looking at the floor. " If it make her that upset to see me I should...."

" You shouldn't leave because of her!" Kaoru shouted. " Your family is here! She has no right to make you leave."

" It doesn't matter. I'm leaving tonight, and that's that. Besides, I have to look over my grandparents. There isn't anyone to take care of them there." I smiled sadly. " I'm glad to have met you guys. It makes me happy to know there are people that care for me. Please tell the others bye for me."

" Roni wai..." I hung up on him.

I walked into my room and picked up my last bag. I stared at the almost emptied room that consists of the small bed and wooden coffee table.

" I guess this is it."

Don't get me wrong. I love it here in Japan, but I just don't fit in. If I went here as a girl, no one would notice me and Ron. They would glance at us and say 'Cool, they're twins,' but that's about it and move on.

I walked out the front doors to the small black limo, that waited patiently with the driver, holding the door open for me.

" Roni-sama." He gestured me to get in as he bowed a little.

" No need for the -Sama." I smiled getting in.

The limo drove off without another word.

*********************
Ron's POV.

I stared at the starry ceiling, completely consumed in darkness. I've been trying to talk to Roni, but she's been ignoring calls. I've been wanting to tell her sorry, which is a surprise to me, and that we should go back to how things were. She wouldn't even answer her door.

" I'm such an idiot." I sighed reaching for one of the glow in the dark stars. " Maybe I was to hard on her."

The phone rang twice, then Hanabi burst through the door with fearful eyes. She handed me the phone, almost in tears.

" It's the host club." I took the phone from her. " It's about Roni."

" Hello?" I answered concerned and confused.

" Nice going." It was Hikaru. He seemed pissed. Kaoru spoke next. " Roni is going to America! Just because of how you treat her!"

" Wait... What?" I stared with wide eyes at Hanabi. " She didn't tell any of us."

" Well, she's leaving tonight." Hikaru shouted, just as angry.

" OK, I'm going to stop her. Is Kyouya with you?"

" What do you need?" Kyouya answered coolly.

" Could you find out what plane she's on and when her flight leaves?" I got out of bed and put a gray sweat shirt over my black panda pajama shirt. I threw on some sweat pants over my black short shorts. I put on a yin yang necklace that Roni got me last year. I had the white half.

" Her flight leaves in about a half an hour." He also mentioned the plane number too.

" That doesn't give us enough time!" I cried out running down the stairs. " Meet me at the airport. I'm not letting her leave until she hears what I have to say!"

I hung up the phone and threw it to the couch with Hanabi right behind me.

" Dad! I need the limo!" I shouted opening the door only to realize that the limo wasn't there.

" Roni's borrowing it to go to the airport." A woman with blond hair walked in.

She had beautiful wavy blond hair and piercing blue eyes. She wore a elegant white sun dress. She looked like an older version of Hanabi.

" You knew?" I growled glaring at her. " Why didn't you stop her!?"

" She insist she go. She said she missed it there and wanted to study there again." She sighed. " It's not like I could stop her, I tried. She's hard headed like you and your mother."

" Damn it!" I grabbed a dog leash and ran out of the house and grabbed one of the skateboards from out front. " Hanabi! Get your bike!"

" We aren't going to make it. It's like a twenty minute walk!" She protested. " You can't ride your skateboard there fast enough."

" Who said I was doing the work?" I smirked then whistled. A rather large, black, dog ran out. " Midnight."

I hooked the leash to the collar and stood on the skateboard.

" Mush!" I shouted and we were off.

*******************************
Roni's POV

A woman on the intercom called out for my plane to board. I held my stuffed green turtle in hand. I had issuses flying so I always had my stuffed turtle with me.

My long brown hair went to my mid back as my gold eyes stared blankly at the entrance. My white sun dress was slightly wrinkled, due to the fact I was in a hurry and haven't wore it since last year. I touched the yin yang necklace I got for me and Ron last year. I had the black half.

I took a small step forwards, only to stop dead in my tracks when my name was called. I turned on my heels to see the whole host club running towards me.

" What do you guys want?" I asked, trying to sound as cold as my sister would.

" Please don't go." Kaoru panted stopping in front of me. " Please."

" We don't want you to leave, Roni-chan." Honey-sempai looked at me with teary eyes.

" I'm sorry, but I got to do this." I gave my best fake smile. ' I love it here, but I just cause more trouble for the family."

I turned my back to them. I headed towards the entrance as tears spilled over, running down my cheeks.

" This is how you deal with your problems?" Hikaru shouted angrily at me. " Just by running away!"

" I guess." I whispered not looking back at them. " I've always been weak hearted. I never could make things right." I smiled looking back at them. " That's why I have to do this."

I made a run for the entrance of the plane. I didn't even notice Ron and Hanabi running into the building as the doors shut behind me.

Ron's POV.

" Roni!" I yelled running towards the group as the door started to close.

I stumbled a little before it can out as tripping over my own feet. I landed on my side hard as I watched the door shut closed. I laid there unable, more like not wanting to, move. I was limp.

" Ron-Sama?" Hanabi was kneeling next to me, her cold hand on my cheek. " Are you OK?"

" She really left." I whispered, panting slightly. I didn't even notice I was this tired. " I couldn't stop her.... just like last time."

" Ron-Sama, you tried." Hanabi whispered. " That makes all the difference."

" Ron-Chan! You made it!" Honey shouted running over.

Hanabi pulled me to a sitting position. I pulled my legs to my chest and looked down to the ground.

" Ron-chan. You actually came." Kaoru said in surprise. " I thought you were lying."

" I couldn't stop her." I whispered, on the verge of tears. " I've been thinking a lot about what she said. I'm sorry I couldn't stop her."
♠ ♠ ♠
[1] In this the break is two weeks and it's been a week already since it started.
Ok. I know its been a while, but I'll try to get one more chapter up before school starts(Wed.) so yeah. Then I'll have to write on weekends. I hope you like it. Thanks GreenUmbrellaTree for the comments. They helped me want to write more. Sorry if it's short though.