Status: Working on Chapter 14 currently. :)

High Queen Layla, It Has a Nice Ring to It

Image

ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Starring: Layla Wynter (Hayley Williams), Yvainne Wynters (Evanna Lynch), Peter Pevensie (William Moseley), Susan Pevensie (Anna Popplewell), Edmund Pevensie (Skandar Keynes), Lucy Pevensie (Georgie Henley)

Title Credit: NA

Rated: R (for language & sexual references)

~*~*~

Layla and Yvainne are friends of the Pevensies.

Layla is the chick everyone knows and fears. Not because she's a bitch, but because she's a rulebreaker, both in society and regular rules.

'"Young women such as yourself are not to speak unless spoken to.They are there to make sure their husbands are happy and--"

"Excuse me?"

"Young Ladies do not interrupt, have you no--"

"Bullshit. That's what this is! It's bullshit!" Layla shouted throwing her napkin on the table. "I don't give a fuck what you say! My purpose in this world is
not to make sure anyone but myself is happy!"

"I beg your pardon!"

"No. You don't recieve my pardon. Hell! Your not getting our money either, because all this shit your teaching is useless! Get off your lazy arse and do something with your life." Layla told the woman. Then she walked out with her head held high.

"Well done." came a new voice.

Layla turned to see a boy about her age standing beside the door.

"Who are you?!" Layla asked the boy taking a defensive stance.

"Peter Pevensie. My little sister is with another person having her own manner lessons, and when I heard your little uprise I came to check it out."

Layla looked at him for a second, examining the way he stood and the smirk on his face, and within the next second her fist connected with his stomach and he was doubled over.

"Creep." Layla muttered as she walked away.'

That had been the day Layla had met him... it seemed like so long ago...


Yvainne is the younger sister who is wise beyond her years.

'"Your sister won't let it go."

Yvainne turned to look at Peter surprised. He never spoke to her.

"And...?"

"I dunno, I just... I wish she would. It isn't my fault! I mean you saw her, she even was succumbing to her..."

"I don't think that's what she's upset about Peter. I think she forgave you for that long ago."

It was Peters turn to look surprised.

"Then why won't she talk to me? She won't even
look at me!"

"Think about it Peter. Really think about it. Layla isn't a mean person. She just doesn't know how to express her feelings."

Yvainne stood her book in hand and began to walk away.

"Are you saying she's trying to tell me about how she feels?"

"I'm saying she's angry because you won't tell her how you feel. And you know her well enough to know she's not going to make the first move, and she knows you know it, so she's ignoring you because you won't do anything about it."

"What?"

"Just tell her you love her, Thickhead."

And with that Yvainne left the King in her wake, speechless...

Just as her sister had done many times before.'
  1. U N
    '"Yeah well, I'm not any other girl you know am I? And don't say I never did anything for you." Layla replied with a bit of malice in her voice...'
  2. D E U X
    “Here lies the ruins of an ancient castle..."
  3. T R O I S
    '...quickly she translated, “It’s not the Kings or Queens fault.”'
  4. Q U A T R E
    "It was a truly horrific sight to see any animal killed. And even worse of a sight when you were the person who had killed it."
  5. C I N Q
    'She wasn’t always like this. She used to be polite, she would’ve never gotten into that fight earlier, and she wouldn’t get into trouble ever. But then Jared and Carissa disappeared..."'
  6. S I X
    '“The answer will be revealed in time.” Aslan was starting to sound like one of those stupid ‘Magic 8 Balls’ now.'
  7. S E P T
    “Lucy will have Yvainne. Now I’m going to ask again, and I swear if y’all don’t tell me the answer I want, I will go just the way I am. No armor, no weapon.” Layla told them sweetly. “What do I need?”
  8. H U I T
    “Yes it is Peter! It is the perfect time because people are going to die tonight! And if you end up being one of those people, and I never get to hear the answer or tell you anything I’m going to regret it. So just answer the damn question! Humor me!
  9. N E U F
    “Peter Pevensie, you asshole, you have no idea what you’re talking about, so just shut it!”
  10. D I X
    “I know I don’t remember how we were before, and I may never remember, but there is one thing that has never changed.” He told her wiping another tear. “And that’s that I love you..."
  11. O N Z E
    ‘Don’t get too emotional, Trumpkin. Your care is starting to show.’ Layla thought with a small chuckle at him.
  12. D O U Z E
    “I love you so much, you thickhead.” She told him with a smile. “And I believe in you.”
  13. T R E I Z E
    "Long Live The High Queen."
  14. Q U A T O R Z E
    “Layla, no, you can’t leave me. I need you, I love you.”