Status: Rate, message & subscribe. Tell your friends about it. Merci ^^

Premonitions

Chapter 10: This can't be real!

She was now on top of him kissing her passionately again. She could never grow tired of his incredibly soft and delicious lips. She planted little kisses upon his skin from his lips to his stomach, his usual odor of cigarettes and cologne filling her senses. While Eleanor dwelt on his well toned chest, she felt him ran his hands up her back and onto her bra hook. He fought with it for a while but he finally unhooked it, slid it's straps down he shoulders, off of her and tossed it across the room. She lifted her torso, sitting up and he ran his hands up to her exposed breasts and playfully felt her up.

“Oh, how nice!”, he said, making he giggle. She got on her knees, between his legs and tugged at his boxers. She pulled them down and took them off, revealing his member. He made them roll so she now had her back against the mattress. He easily took off her panties and then gazed upon her naked body, his body needing hers more than ever. He went for a languid and urgent lip lock with her and held her by her sides, lifting her a bit ans positioning himself between her thighs. He gently entered her, making her let out a moan. He continued to enter her, inch by inch, until his full length was inside her. He started to thrust into her slowly, both him and Eleanor moaning, her movements adjusting to the rhythm of his thrusting. As he thrust harder they got perfectly synchronized. He felt it wouldn't be long until he'd came.

Soon she was pleading for him to go harder and wrapped her legs around him. Not long after, he felt her tightening around his throbbing manhood as a jolt of utter pleasure ran through her body like an electric shock. Sweating and panting he climaxed and collapsed on top of her. They were still panting when he got off of her and laid next to her, both of them staring at the ceiling in silence. When their breathes were even he look at her and she smiled in sheer happiness. He pulled her into his arms and made her rest her head against his bare chest. He distractedly caressed her arm with his thumb and played with her hair with his other hand.

“Thank you, Johnny”, she thanked him, lifting her face to look to his, not finding another words to voice what she had felt and was feeling.

“Thank you! I was really in deep need of this...”

“Of sex?”

“Of relaxing, of fun... Yeah, of sex too since I haven't done it for months now. But what I really was missing was feeling loved, you know. And you mean so much more to me than great sex...”

“Great sex? Wow, I never got anyone saying that to me. Ever.”, she giggled, not believing his words, though he was telling the most absolute truth.

“That's 'cause you haven't put your heart and soul in it. It's not just about two bodies but about two souls in love.”

“That's why they call it making love. Oh God!”, she sighed in frustration.

“What?”, he asked, suddenly worried.

“How am I supposed to make it through an entire day without this? We've just done it and I'm already so goddamn horny, Johnny!”

“It'll be tough, I know, I'm gonna be like that too! You're already up for another round?”

“Yeah, definitively.”

“I'll be ready soon, love, but not that soon. Men bodies take sometime after to recover so I'll take a while. But maybe you'll be lucky, you turn me on real fast.”

In fact, not long after, they made love once again but this time they gave and had more time to explore each others bodies, They fell asleep deeply jaded and content.

She woke up early, despite of the late at night activities, feeling well rested, relaxed and above all happy, still nestled in Johnny's chest, listening to his steady heart beat. Eleanor then had the certainty that everything wasn't just a dream. She stood very still and quiet, wondering how could that be happening to her. To her, who only two months ago was just a stage actress waiting for an opportunity in the world of cinema. She contemplated these thoughts and in the mean time Johnny woke up.

“Hey, love.”, he said in sleepy, husky voice.

“Morning, baby”, she said, and climbed up to give him a light kiss.

"Did you slept well?" she asked Johnny.

"Just like a baby. Thanks to you, dear."

"Me? What did I do? "

"Don't you remember last night or what? I would not say that by the way you moaned ...", he replied, trying to be funny.

"And you moaned too! Oh, I forgot, you're an actor, you know how to fake pleasure!”

“I didn't fake it! It was all true last night. Both of the times”

She kissed his chest before getting up from the bed and grabbed her clothes laying around the bedroom floor.

“Where you going? Get back to the bed, it's still so early!”, he pleaded her.

“Johnny, dear, I'd really love to but I'm gonna take a shower. Then there's breakfast to be made.”, she explained while she tried not to laugh at his pouty face.

She left the room and made her way to the adjacent bathroom. He laid on her side of the bed and delighted his senses on the sweet scent of hers on the sheets and pillow and stood like that for a while, smiling at the steamy memories he had from last night. He got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. Reaching the shower door he opened it and joined her under the warm water that ran down her naked body. He wrapped his arms around her, his chest touching her bare back and placed his lips upon her neck and kissed her wet skin. She could feel his boner touching her while his hands traveled from her stomach to her breasts, stopping there to caress them and massage them. She started to feel the urge to get the taste of his lips, the taste of his mouth devouring hers but he had other things in mind as one of his hands abandoned her breasts and traveled down to her clit. He rubbed it gently for a while, making her moan lightly with his every touch. She turned her face a little and her lips met his for a long, wet kiss. He pushed a finger inside her and fingered her until she felt her knees almost giving out on her while she came.

“Good girl.”, he whispered lustily into her ear, sending shivers up her spine. He spun her around and kissed her, making her back up in the wall's direction. Pulling away from the kiss, he looked down at her with his deep brown eyes .With her back against the cold bathroom wall she wrapped one of her legs around him and pulled herself onto his lap. He grabbed her legs, supporting her weight and pushed his full length inside her, making her gasp . Johnny kissed her lips softly before they looked at each other as Johnny began to move. As the pace quickened even more, Eleanor wrapped her legs around his waist even more.

“Oh god!”, she moaned loudly as she felt herself get closer and closer with his each thrust. Johnny placed his mouth atop hers kissing her once more.

“Come on baby… come for me…” , he pleaded and she did just that, digging her fingernails into his back. Johnny continued his pace faster and faster until he shouted her name and came in pure ecstasy. He stood holding on to each other, waiting for their breathing to get even. They both moaned from the lack of contact as he moved himself out of her and her feet touched the shower floor. They resumed to taking a shower and returned to the room and got dressed.

She hated the melancholic look on his flawless face as she had to leave him to return to her own bedroom to change her clothes. When she got to the kitchen downstairs he was already making breakfast. She went close to him and hugged him while looking him up in his dark eyes. He looked down on her green ones and placed a little kiss on her nose.

“I love you, Ellie.”, he told her, almost in a whisper.

“And I love you too, Johnny.”, she told him, with a smile of true happiness across her face.

She helped him setting the table and a few minutes later, they heard the kids running down the stairs and into the kitchen.

“Morning kids”, Johnny said, turning around from the stove where he was finishing some scrambled eggs.

“Morning papa! Morning Eleanor!”, they both said cheerfully at the same time, making their dad and Eleanor laugh lightly.

They all sat around the table having breakfast when the sound of the doorbell ringing was audible. Johnny got up from his chair and went to the door. On the other side of the door stood his children's grandmother, Corinne.

“Corinne? We weren't expecting you today. The kids have school today, so-”

“We need to talk, Johnny. Now.”, she demanded him. She was serious and Johnny got suddenly anxious and preoccupied.

“OK. Come on in”, he instructed, making his way to the living room, with Corinne following behind. He sat down on the large couch and Corinne did the same.

“Is this about Vanessa? Is she OK?”

“Everything is fine.It's about Eleanor.”

Johnny was taking to long to return to the kitchen and Eleanor decided to go see why he hasn't came back yet. She walked into the living room and found Johnny was talking with Corinne, both of them with serious, stern faces.

“Ellie, love. Corinne needs to talk with you.”, Johnny told her in a low voice. She approached them as Johnny got up and gave her an encouraging smile. She took Johnny's place next to that older woman and felt really nervous. What would that woman she barely knew had to talk to her about? Johnny left the two women alone and walked back to the kitchen.

"Eleanor,", Corinne began, "I'm you're mother."
♠ ♠ ♠
Read and comment, please, my dear readers.

xoxo Andreia