Status: Rate, message & subscribe. Tell your friends about it. Merci ^^

Premonitions

Chapter 2: A very special fan.

Eleanor turned around and looked up only to find Johnny Depp's eyes looking down at her. She hold back a shriek as fangirl mode started to threaten again, though she uncovered it with nervous a smirk. Smirking back, he intended to start a conversation with her but he just stood there, with his mouth opened, his hands on is jacket pockets, lost at words. God, how shy he could he be around new people, specially cute girls like Eleanor!

“Hey", he finally managed to say, "you were awesome up there."

"Thank you. This means a lot to me. Thanks for putting me on a good word with Tim"

"Thank you for accepting being part of this new adventure. I, uh, was kind of afraid you wouldn't, you know?"

“Why would I not accept i? This is a dream come true and I had to be crazy to reject an opportunity like this!”

“Listen, do you have to be somewhere else? I was thinking maybe we, uh, could go to the Starbucks just down the street.”

“Hmm, I guess we could go. I don't have to be anywhere until 6p.m for the rehearsal. Anyways, I haven't had breakfast yet. I overslept.”

“Good. We better get going now. I'm in need of a large, black coffee,”- he said, putting on his shades and walking inside the elevator, with his co-star following behind. During the elevator ride, Eleanor didn't said a word. She was too starstruck to risk speaking with Johnny without swooning over him. She knew he wouldn't like if she did so she decided to stay shut, only speaking when spoken to. Johnny was silent as well, trying to stay awake, hiding his sleepy eyes behind his sunglasses.

Once they got in Starbucks, Johnny led her to a quiet table near a window. As he sat, he took off his beanie and passed a hand through his messy hair. Eleanor took the chair in front of him and watched Johnny as he took his sunglasses off, revealing such rather amazing eyes. He caught her staring into his eyes and quickly she looked away. He smiled kindheartedly at the beautiful, talented woman in front of him while a waiter was waiting to take their order, without any of them noticed her arriving. Without even glancing at the menu displayed in front of him, he ordered a large, black coffee and a blueberry muffin. After a moment reading the menu, Eleanor decided she was having a latte and a vanilla muffin. The waiter wrote their orders on her little note pad and got away. Eleanor wondered how the black short haired waiter has managed to remain so calm with Johnny Depp in front of her.

“I come here a lot. Annabelle has probably grown old of me by now.”- he laughed a little, seeing Eleanor's surprised expression.

“How did you...”

“...knew? Hell, it was written all over your face!”

“I could never get tired of having you coming here, Johnny”- the waiter approached their table again, bringing them their orders.- “How's Vanessa doing?”

“She's fine... I guess. She's in France with our kids now.”- he replied, hesitantly.

“Oh, so you're doing a new movie?”

“Yes. Another Burton movie.”

“Cool. I have to go now. Let me know if you need anything, OK?”

Johnny nodded and smiled at the girl before she was gone.

“So, Vanessa's not here at your LA house?”- Eleanor couldn't help her curiosity taking over.

“Uh, no. I'm here by myself. We're not together anymore...”- he said, lowering his voice when he spoke the last part- “I need some time to think. She has cheated on me. I still love her, though...”- he finished in a sad tone, a sad smile on his face.

“Oh... I'm really sorry to hear that. You two looked so happy, so perfect for each other... I would've never imagined that happening!- she said honestly. She always thought of Vanessa as Johnny's perfect match. She was never one of those fans who says Vanessa is a French bitch. And if Johnny was happy, she'd be happy too. Not anymore, though. Now she started to feel a hatred for Vanessa. How could she destroy what she had with Johnny and making him miserable? Eleanor could tell this by the sadness in his voice. He took a sip of his black coffee before speaking again.

“Yeah... I could have never imagined that either.- he sighed sadly.- Oh well, I guess I'll survive.”
Eleanor could tell his effort for not look sad but not being successful. Trying to lighten up the mood, she decided to change the subject.

“So, how come you came across The Pact?”

“Well, a very good friend of mine saw it and and loved it. He told me about it and I decided I had to go check it out. I totally fell in love with your performance! I knew Tim was looking for an actress to play Violet though no one ever seemed good enough for it. The minute I saw you on stage I knew you were the one up for it. So, I asked the people of the company for some copies of other plays you've done and they gave me a couple of copies. I watched them over and over and then showed'em to Tim and he too, he thought you were amazing and called you right away.”

“That wasn't what the directors to whom I auditioned before thought. But thank you for seeing that in me.”- she thanked him, slightly blushed, finishing her latte in an attempt to cover her pink cheeks. He saw it though and couldn't help but to giggle.

“I'm being honest, Eleanor. I see so much potential in you. I'm your fan now.”

“Wow, my first fan is Johnny Depp! Thank you! I've been your fan for years.”

*More like obsessed with him!*- her mind shouted at her. In fact she has seen all his movies and owned almost all of them on DVD. She used to have her bedroom wall covered with posters with him on it. She had just took them off 'cause of her extremely jealous ex boyfriend, Daniel, had threatened her he'd broke up with her if she didn't put them away. Now they were over, she was considering the idea of putting them back on.

“Thank your amazing acting skills. And thank you for being my fan! Do you want an autograph?”

They were both amused with their chat till Johnny glanced at the silver watch on his wrist and realized he had to go.

“Oh shit! I'm sorry but I've got to get going, darling. I promised Tim I would hang with him.”

“That's OK. I must get going now, too.”

Johnny hurried finishing his muffin and paid for everything. Eleanor walked him back to the building and said her goodbyes. Johnny hugged her before going inside to some brainstorming time with his director/friend. Too soon, Eleanor felt, he was releasing her from his arms. They shared one last look before he was gone into the building. She started walking back to her place, thinking how lucky she was.

Later that day, on the backstage of the old theater, she told her best friend, Ally, about her meeting and her breakfast with Johnny at Starbucks.

“He came to see The Pact?”- Ally asked, surprised.

“Apparently yes! That's how Tim got to see me act and called me for the reading session. Johnny says his my fan now.”

“Oh my god! He sounds soooo dreamy, Ellie! I bet you were swooning and drooling over him all the time, weren't you?”

“No, I wasn't! Really, it was all very casual. But inside I was dying to scream. I don't know how I managed to control myself.”

They laughed and acted like the Deppheads they've always been for a while, then Ally did Eleanor's make up.

Eleanor sighed dreamily, just before going on stage, still not believing how someones life can change its course in a couple of minutes. Thinking of Johnny's sincere eyes, she took the first steps into the stage, a smile still dancing on her lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, sorry for not updating sooner!
I'll try to post more often :)

Read & Message

xoxo Andreia