Status: Rate, message & subscribe. Tell your friends about it. Merci ^^

Premonitions

Chapter 4: England, a cup of tea and a depp conversation

At 8 am she decided to wake up and went straight to the bathroom, for a nice, awakening shower. At 8.30 she was already dressed in a red tube top and skinny jeans and a pair of Mary Janes, having breakfast. After that, she drove to the Hollywood, to the studio. While she parked her Mini Cooper she saw Johnny's car was there too. Entering the studio, she saw anyone besides some crew members but no sign of Johnny. She saw a door that had 'Actor's room' written on it and decided to go inside. There was a few couches around the room, some chairs and a flat screen. There was also a coffee machine, plastic cups and such and see went to make her self a cup of coffee. She sat in one of the couches with her coffee in one hand and her script on the other. She had studied her lines a couple of times when she noticed a male figure sitting next to her. She looked to her right and saw Johnny, with his ankle resting on his right knee and sipping on his coffee.

“So, you decided to come earlier, huh?”- he asked, pulling his pack of rolled cigarettes and his lighter from his jeans pocket.

“Yeah, I couldn't sleep very well last night...”

“Really? Don't lose sleep over this, Eleanor. It's just a movie! I know this is your first big movie, being a Tim Burton film and all but... I felt that way when I was to shooting Edward Scissorhands, so I can relate to how you feel, but anyway, just relax and enjoy this.”- he said, trying to make her feel more at ease.

“I'm trying, I really am. But this is just my first day here, and Tim is great and I still don't believe I'm your co-star!”

“My character's lovely other half, don't forget about it. That's enough to make you nervous, I know...”- he winked at her, a cocky grin on his face.- “Just kidding.”

“Don't even remember me! That kiss scene... I don't wanna think about it!”- she blushed, hoping johnny hadn't noticed it.

“That's funny! Another girl would be happy at the idea of kissing me...”- he chuckled.

“I guess I'm not like the other girls. I've always tried to see you as more then just some Hollywood hunk. I'm happy enough for being in the same movie as you.”- she smiled, honestly.

“Eventually, the day of our kissing scene will arrive and when it does, just get into character. That's what I always do.”

“I know. That's why they always look so real.”

“Yeah, just watch my previous love scenes. It'll be no different in this movie.”

She knew it hadn't been like that with Winona, as she was his girlfriend by the time they were shooting Edward Scissorhands. But she'd been just one of his many other co-stars. She recalled her teenage days when she used to dream about being in a movie with him. Now she wished she hadn't to kiss him, though. Not that she didn't want it, she was still very attracted to the man beside her, but times had changed. She was an adult and professional now and she was too afraid of ruining everything with her silly attraction. What if she couldn't keep in mind that was just a scene? She shook these thoughts away, as that same scene would only be shoot in a month, in Paris.

The two actors kept having a light conversation till the other actors started to arrive. Johnny excused himself to Tim's office and she went into the hair and make up room. A young female hairstylist did her hair and right after she was supposed to have her make-up done but no signs of the girl who was supposed to do such. She got into her character's costume and when she got back to the make-up the make-up artist was still missing. Tim entered the room and told his actors in the room that they would have to cancel that day's shootings cause the responsible for their make-up had call. She had broken a leg and she couldn't work and that's when Eleanor remembered her friend Ally is a make-up artist.

“Oh Tim, maybe I can call my best friend, Ally. She's been doing my make-up and characterization for the 3 years I've been working at the theater company.”

“If you'd be so kind, Eleanor. You just saved us from a lot of trouble we don't need right now! You think she can come right away?”

“I think so. Let me just call her.”. She pulls her cell phone out of her purse and dials Ally's number.
“Hey Ally, I've a nice job offer to you”
“You do? What kind of a job?”

“OK, don't freak out but there's a make-up artist position, just waiting for you, right here at Sinful. All you gotta do is to show up here, as fast as you can. Our assigned make-up girl just broke a leg.”

“Oh my frigging God! I get to do Johnny Depp's make-up?”

“Yeah, and all the cast make-ups too.”

“ Fuck yeah, I'm so gonna be there as fast as I could!”

She gave her friend's the studio's address and told Tim that Ally was on her way. Eleanor was glad to have her BFF working there with her. They'd get to be with each other every day and just hang out sometimes.

About 20 minutes later, Ally was arrived at the studio. After speaking with Tim about what they wanted for the character's make-up, she met the entire crew and started applying make-up on her good friend. After she was done, Eleanor hugged her before exiting the room and going to shoot her first scene of the day. After 30 minutes she was starting her second scene.

The next 2 weeks were almost the same as the first day. Besides hanging with Ally she was starting to develop a nice friendship with Keira and Jackson Rathbone, sometimes hanging with all 3 of them at the same time. Johnny was being really nice to her nonetheless, always helping her when she needed. They were having a lot more scenes together now then on their 1st week there.
On the next week, they flew all the way to England to shooting some scenes. It was Eleanor's first time at that country. They arrived at London's airport on an autumnal, rainy morning. A car was already waiting outside for them but not before they were asked for some autographs and pics with a large number of fans who had been waiting for them to arrive. After spending sometime with the fans they all jumped into the cars. Once they got at the hotel, they did the check-in and went to their designated rooms. It was a room for each one of them but Eleanor wanted Ally to stay with her so they ended up sharing Eleanor's room.

“Oh Ellie, this is so great! It's been so wonderful since you got me this job.”- Ally told Eleanor, starting to unpacking her stuff.

“I know, it's mind blowing. What do you think about going on a little shopping spree? We have the rest of the day for ourselves.”

“Yeah, invite Keira to come with us. She must know all the right places to go.”

“OK, I'm texting her right now.”- she said, starting a new text message on her cell phone. Keira said she'd come with them and when they were done with unpacking their suitcases, they met Keira at the hotel lobby and left. The three girls shopped til they dropped and ended their afternoon sitting at a cafe, having tea and chatting.

“So, Ally tell us. What's with you and Mr. Rathbone?”- Keira wanted to know.

“I-I don't know yet. We're just friends, I guess...”

“For now... And what about you and Johnny boy?”- Keira asked Eleanor, making her almost choke on her tea. “What? I think he's starting to develop a little crush on you.”

“Keira, we're just good friends. He'd never see me in that way.”

“I've seen the way he looks at you and stares when you're not watching, the way he talks to you and compliments you or even the way he acts when he's around you, Eleanor!”

“Yeah, he's not like that with me or Keira and we're his friends too.”- Ally backed Keira up.

“I've never noticed any of that. He's just being nice, that's all.”

“If that's the way you want to put it, fine. But, I think you're really missing the point here.”

“Whatever... I'm too young for him, anyway.”

“You're admitting you like him?”

“I am not! I don't like him and never will! He's like a brother to me and that's all he'll ever be to me.”

“Haha, you love Johnny!”- Keira teased, making Ally bust in laughs.

“Stop it! I don't love him!”

“Oh my gosh! She's totally in love with him! She's in denial, though...”