Status: Rate, message & subscribe. Tell your friends about it. Merci ^^

Premonitions

Chapter 8: Kiss and... don't tell anyone, please!

His lips on her lips, his hand up her thigh... Eleanor Parker thought about these new sensations until she was finally able to fall asleep. It hadn't been easy for her to have to stop when everything was on track. She didn't want him to stop. But being Johnny's rebound relationship was also not part of her plans. She was madly in love with that man, that was no doubt, as there was no doubt that they were great friends and there was no reason to ruin an amazing friendship with a relationship that could end badly.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

She was in the kitchen finish preparing breakfast for her and Johnny when she heard the doorbell ring.
"Eleanor, love, do you mind opening the door? It's Corinne with the kids. I'm just finishing getting dressed." he yelled from his bedroom.

"I'm on it!" she yelled back.
She turned off the stove and went to the door. Once she opened the door, two blond kids rushed into the house and then up the stairs, leaving her face to face with a middle-aged woman, brunette, more or less the same height as her, who she supposed to be Corinne.

“Hello. You must be Corinne.” she said.

“Hello, yes. Corinne Paradis. And you are?”, the lady before her said in her strong french accent.

“I'm Eleanor. Eleanor Parker. Nice to meet you.”

"Eleanor Parker?", She looked like she had seen a ghost and she got suddenly pale. Eleanor was concerned because she thought the lady was feeling ill.

"Is everything okay with you, Mrs. Paradis? Please, let's get inside. "

She went inside and Corinne followed her. The two women went to the kitchen and Eleanor resumed her place behind the counter in the center of the kitchen and filled a glass with water.

"Here." She said, handing the glass at the hands of Corinne.

"Thank you”, thanked Corinne, sitting in a chair, "It was only a slight dizziness, it has already passed. Tell me, what are you doing here? Johnny haven't mentioned any visitor."

"Oh, he must have forgotten. I'm his colleague in the film. He invited me to be stay here while we're filming here in France."

“And where are you from, dear?”

“I'm living in Los Angels now but I'm originally from San Diego. I moved two years ago after my father died.”

“And what about your mother?”

“She passed away when I was 3.”

"Oh... oh my! I, uh..." Corinne seemed to be going to say something but was interrupted by Johnny and his children, who entered noisily in the kitchen.

"It smells so good! Can we eat, Daddy? "Asked the girl.

"Ask Eleanor, she's the one who cooked." He said to his daughter, glancing at Eleanor.

"There's enough for everyone, Lily Rose. I am Eleanor. "

"Hello, Eleanor. Thank you for cooking for us. Our mom rarely did. "

"It's OK. And you, little man? ", she asked the little boy standing beside his sister.

"My name is Jack John Christopher III. Nice to meet you." Jack said with a solemn expression.

"The pleasure is all mine, Jack! Let's all sit at the table before breakfast gets cold. "

Everyone sat on the table, except Corinne, who had to return to her house.Eleanor has gone through the whole breakfast without saying a word. Corinne's sudden reactions had been revolving around her head and she wasn't paying any attention to the conversation Johnny and his kids were having.

“Eleanor, is everything alright?”, Johnny asked, preoccupied.

“What? Oh... yeah, everything's great.”, she omitted the worries in the back of her mind from him.

“ You've been so quiet...”

“Don't worry, dear. I was just thinking about something.”

“About what?”

“Nothing special. So,where are Lily Rose and Jack spending the day?”

Johnny raised his eyebrows at her ignorance at his concern but said nothing.

“They're going with us to the filming location. Tim and Helena's children will be there too.”

“Yaaaay!”, the kids cheered, causing their daddy and Eleanor to laugh.

Johnny turned to his side to look at Eleanor once more, trying to figure out what was wrong with her. She caught him gazing at her and smiled, reassuring him.
Minutes later, they were all piling up in the back seat of the car that was going to take them to the set. As they arrived, they saw Tim with Helena and their 2 kids and as Lily Rose and Jack saw them, they ran out of the car to play with Billy Ray and Nell. Johnny and Eleanor joined them and watched as the kids left, Lily Rose holding little Nell's hand.

“Aw Lily Rose's so cute!”, Eleanor said to Johnny.”

“Yeah, she can be very protective of younger kids. Every since Jack was born, she has always looked after him.”, Johnny explained, proudly smiling, never taking his eyes away from his daughter.

“Sorry to interrupt the family moment but we have a movie to shoot, so I think it's make-up time for you two”, said Tim, pointing at his lead roles actors.

“Yes, sir”, joked Johnny, causing his best friend to frown, then putting an arm around Eleanor's shoulders. “We better get going now, darling. Tim's kinda bitchy today”

This has caused everyone to laugh, even Tim. Still with his arm around her shoulders, he led Eleanor in the Hair and Make-up trailer's direction. A minute later, they were inside the trailer where Ally was doing Keira's make-up.

“Good morning”, Johnny and Eleanor said in unison, making their friends laughing lightly at the coincidence.

“Good morning, you guys!”, Ally replied, not taking her eyes away from her work.

“Hey!”, cheered Keira, smiling, her eyes closed as Ally was applying some eye shadow on her eyelids.

“Where's Jay?”, asked Eleanor.

“He's not needed on set until this afternoon so he stayed at the hotel. Kate hasn't showed up yet. I'm almost done here, so I can work on one of you next.”, Ally explained.

“You can do Eleanor's make-up next. I'm heading over at Tim's.”, he said, removing his arm from around Eleanor's shoulders. He gave her a small, but sweet smile and left.
As he was out of the door, Eleanor sat on the chair next to Keira's.

“Spill it!”, Keira demanded, turning to her right.

“Spill what?”, Eleanor inquired, seemingly confused.

“Everything!”, Ally encouraged.

“There's nothing to tell, I'm afraid.”

“By the way he kept his arm around your shoulders and that little, cute smile you guys exchanged I wouldn't say that!”, Keira chuckled.

“We're friends. I guess those things come with the territory.”

“Not with that intensity!”, Ally insisted.

“What intensity? What the hell are you talking about?”

“Haven't you ever noticed the fire in his eyes whenever you're around? He's so into you and only you can't see that!”, Keira looked exasperated, trying to make her friend understand.

“Unless you are hiding something from us!”, Ally took a wild guess.

“Am not!”, Eleanor widened her eyes in shock. But of course she wasn't telling about last night at Johnny's and she wouldn't say a word about it. Herself was trying to forget about what had happened, when they were supposedly rehearsing the love scene between their characters. She felt her cheeks turning a bubblegum-like pink at the mere remembrance of the taste of Johnny's soft lips.

“Look, she's blushing! There's definitively something going on”, Keira noticed Eleanor blushing.

“We're just friends. I was just thinking what it'd be like if we were... you know, more then just friends.”, she simply lied.

“Then you should stop daydreaming about it and put those thoughts into action!”, Ally told her best friend.

“It's not that easy... He's Johnny fucking Depp! I'm already lucky to have him as a friend. Besides, he's just got out of a lifetime relationship and...

“And he's crazy about you but you're so dumb, you can't see it!”, she was cut by Keira.

“I'd love to be with him but I just can't!”, Ellie explained as Ally began to work on her make-up.

“Can't do what?”, Johnny asked, shutting the door behind him. Eleanor got startled as Johnny had appeared out of the blue. She hoped he hadn't listened to the whole sentence and she thought of some random answer.

“I just can't dye my hair blond!”, she blurted out.

“I'm sure you would look just as lovely, darling.” he said with a charming grin.

“I'm not so sure, though”, she forced a laugh as she fought not to blew it.

“Anyway, you aren't needed on the set until 3 p.m Neither am I. They are shooting only minor scenes. I thought you'd like to rehearse some with me this morning.”

“But we've been rehearsing just last night. Then again, I've nothing better to do, so I guess I'm accepting your ever-so-kind offer.”, she hoped he didn't had the particular love scene in mind. “Ally, we finish this later, if you don't mind.”

“Yeah, sure. That's why I'm here.”

“Thanks. Where are we rehearsing, Johnny?”, she asked, getting up from her seat.

“At Tim's trailer. It's OK, I've asked him if we could use it and he said yes”

“Alright, then. We better get going. See you later, guys.”

“Later”, their friends replied back.

In front of Tim's big trailer, Eleanor saw Johnny taking a key from his jeans pocket and watched as he put it in the key hole and opened the door. He went inside and held the door open for Eleanor. As she got in, she saw that it looked like an actual house. To her left there was a desk with Tim's working stuff, a small couch and a flat screen. As she explored the trailer she found a kitchen, a bathroom and even a bedroom.

“We're rehearsing here, if that's fine with you. Unless you prefer the bedroom.”, he said with a wink.

“No, here would be just great!”, she said nervously.

“Just kidding, love”, he told her, seeing her scared expression. “Where should we began?”

“Let's go through our today scenes, if you don't mind.”

“OK, let's start with our first scene for today.”

They had rehearsed all their scenes for that day when she sat idly on the couch and Johnny made himself a sandwich.

“You sure you don't want one of these?”, he offered.

“I'm not really hungry, but thanks”

He sat beside her on the lover's seat, eating his chicken and egg sandwich.

“Do you think we need more rehearsing or are we done for today?”, she asked him.

“No, I don't think that's necessary. You've done great as you always do. But we can always, you know, practicing the kissing scene. It's coming early than it was supposed to.”

“What? Why?”

“Yeah, they decided to shoot it earlier. Friday is the day.”, he said, a little afraid of her reaction.

“That's in less than a week! OMG!”

“If you don't want to, we can postpone this or...”, he regretted he had proposed it again.

“Let's do it now.”, she said without giving much thinking to it.

“Shall we begin where we've left off last night?

“From the beginning of the kiss. But this time, do just like as told on the script.”

“You too!", he laughed. He stopped laughing and moved closer to her. He grabbed her her hands and took them in his, moving closer to her. She soon felt her heart quicken. She closed her eyes in anticipation for what was yet to come. But where she first felt his lips was on her face, but very close to her lips. He kissed her there and then proceeded to kiss her lips, very softly. She kissed him back. She couldn't control herself, she knew she didn't have that power.Soon, the kiss became more than mere representation and they both knew it but did nothing but to continue to kiss. Both his respirations were gasping. Johnny left her lips and began kissing her neck, causing her to moan slightly. She began to realize that it was not so two friends should behave.

"Johnny, we must stop this. This is not right," she asked as he began to unbutton the top button of her shirt. He did what she asked him and stopped his actions.

"Why? This seems right to me. What are you afraid of?"

She wondered what she would answer but in the meantime his phone rang and he stopped to answer it.

"Tim! Yes, we're still here. Hmm, ok I'll tell her. See ya, pal."

He hung up the call and turned to her "We have to go. Soon they will need us to start shooting our scenes. We continue this later, okay?"

She nodded her head and got up from the sofa, and smoothed the wrinkled clothes and fixed her hair.
They left the trailer and after they said goodbye, they went in opposite ways.

"Oh, hello Ellie! What have you done all morning?"

"Rehearse. You have time for me now?"

"Sure. Sit. Today I am I doing your hair. Kate is not coming today, her kid's sick.

She sat in a chair in front of large mirror.

"I heard on the romantic scene has changed." Ally began.
"... It's Friday.." she said, trying to face it with ease.

"You must be a wreck with the nerves. I know I'd be... Who would have thought that one day you'd be kissing the guy of your teenage dreams! Can I go watch the shooting of that day?"

"I have no idea. You'll be here working, anyway."

"Ah but I would love to see it!"

"Talk to Tim. Maybe he'll let you.", she told her friend, not really fond to having her there.