Played

Played

Agata Celentano was mad. No, she was more than mad. She was murderous.

"What a jerk!" she yelled as she pulled her auburn hair into a lazy ponytail. "I'm such an idiot!"

She stood up and made her way to her closest, stomping and cursing all the while.

"He's a no good, two timing…” she trailed off, picking out her outdoor dress that was a dark green and extremely simple.

Grumbling curses, she dressed herself and then bustled out of her room to go shopping in the town.

About a week prior, Agata had met the most charming and attractive man she had seen. The moment he saw her, he sauntered up to her and began to sweet talk her. She took in his shoulder length black hair that was pulled into a short ponytail and his dark eyes glimmered mischevieously. His white shirt and black vest combo made him look like a troublemaker, but the white shirt was unbuttoned down enough to make him look extremely handsome. Never before had she fallen so hard for a guy just on the first meeting.

"Can I escort you home?" he asked in a deep accented voice.

She smiled softly, "I would like that."

"My name's Ezio," he said, taking the groceries out of her hands to carry for her.

"Agata," she replied, blushing at the handsome man walking next to her.

"Such a beautiful name," he complimented, repeating it quietly in Italian.

The rest of the walk to Agata's home was filled with small talk and a lot of blushing on her part.

"Thank you for escorting me home," Agata smiled as they stopped in front of my door.

"It was no problem for me," he responded with a charming smile. "Would you like me to bring these in for you?"

Still dazzled by his smile, she nodded and let him inside.

“What a charming home,” he said, taking in the rooms he passed through as he followed Agata into the kitchen.

“Thank you,” Agata smiled. “Oh, you can set those on the table.”

He listened and then went back to staring at the room.

Agata watched him, a little awkward that he hadn’t left already, and then he looked at her, making her blush brightly.

Without missing a beat, Ezio stepped closer to her and gave her a dazzling smile.

“You are a beautiful maiden,” he said softly.

Her face burned as she gazed up at him, “Um… Thank you, Ezio.”

Very softly, Ezio kiss her and she was surprised that she didn’t hesitate to kiss him back.

She knew this kind of thing happened a lot with girls in Florence, but she never expected herself to be that kind of situation.

Soon one thing led to another and the next morning, she found herself alone in her bed. Not caring to wonder where Ezio went, she sighed dreamily and then went about her day.

Two days later she heard about Ezio and his older brother getting into a fight with a boy and his gang. A day after that, she heard about Ezio being caught with a girl, Christine, and how her father was hunting him down.

That was when Agata cried for two days after hearing about Ezio being with another girl. In her misery, she had also found out that she and Christine weren’t the only girls he’d been with.

After that, Agata was ready to kill that man. The only problem was: he disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
It stinks, I know, but hey, I felt like writing something really short and I did. Read and comment!