Reverse This Curse

I was a ghost, I was there at the scene.

Bubbles looked like she was going to melt. "Anna?" Max said, looking at her, as Anna was glazing at Bubbles. She turned her head to look at him. "Would you like a drink?" Anna could tell he was very nervous. She couldn't figure it out, why would he, Max Green, of all people, be nervous talking to her? Anna nodded swiftly. Max grinned and led her further backstage, leaving Bubbles with Ronnie. Anna looked at her, she nodded, so Anna kept advancing towards Max.

Max lead her out a door, it was slightly chilly, but no need for a jacket. He led her around various cars and buses, when they finally got to one, Max opened the door for her, and followed her inside. Anna realized this was the Escape The Fate tour bus.

It didn't smell all that great, which Max apologized for, but it seemed comfortable enough. He only let her stay in, what she supposed would be called, the living area. There was a small couch built in and swivel chairs around a very small table. Anna sat on the couch while Max poured the drinks. She watched what he was doing very carefully, his movements never seemed to make a mistake. She watched as he walked towards her, his walk unusual, very graceful, she had noticed that when he was on stage. He handed her a drink and smiled. She sipped it, trying to not make a face, it was mostly vodka.

"So Anna," He said, his voice still enchanting. "Where are you from?"
"Here, Chicago." Anna answered, she was surprised she wasn't shaking with nerves. Max looked at her, his face straight, no emotion showing. "Anna, there's something about you, I can't explain it."
Anna looked at him carefully, he wasn't lying. "What... What do you mean?" She asked gently.
"I don't know!" He exclaimed, looking away from her. Anna was very confused, there was nothing special about her. No reason to... Freak out.

He suddenly looked at her again, with a swift movement, one that Anna barely saw, he raised his hand to her face, ran a finger down to her chin. He pulled her in, Anna couldn't figure out what was happening. His, surprisingly cold, lips touched her's.

He jerked away, nearly falling to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED!
Omg, I'm so, so, so sorry!

But, to make it up to you.
I have a couple HUGE twists for you.
You may or may not like them... We'll find out in the next few chapters...