Status: Two Shot

Friends? Lovers? Married?

2/2

I run down the street until I reach the house I'm looking for. Dustin's sitting on the front steps. He looks up when he sees me approaching, "Back for that kiss."

I flip him off as I take a seat next to him, "I should kill you."

He looks over at me confused and I shake my head, "If you would have heard the conversation I just had with my mom. You would understand."

He tosses a rock down the sidewalk, "Can't be worse than the one I just had with my dad. It was the talk."

I laugh and he snides, "Thanks for being supportive."

I catch my breathe, "Sorry, my mom just accused me and you of being a sexually active couple."

Dustin starts laughing so hard he slips down the steps, I snap at him, "Serves you right. She even found my condoms in my drawer." I whine the last sentence.

He stops laughing finally, "So, I'm guessing you denied it all."

I look at him incredulous, "I didn't really want to come out to my mom about our relationship because she found us in bed this morning. Your just lucky my dad didn't find us he'd be
threatening us to get married or something equally insane."

He stands up in front of me rubbing the same spot he had earlier this morning; he looks down at me smiling, "Marriage wouldn't be that bad. I mean who else would deal with your crazy personality."

I glare at him and sarcastically reply, "Love you,too. And are you sure you didn't hit your head to hard.. Are you sure aren't concussed? How many fingers am I holding up?"

He swats my hand away as I hold out three fingers.

He sits down on the concrete so he's facing me, "Then again you should be begging to marry me because you're never going to find anybody better looking than me."

I roll my eyes, "Whatever country boy that's just the concussion talking. But you are an okay kisser. I'll give you that."

He smiles proudly, "Duh!! And you know my dad's at work with yours if you want to head upstairs.If you'd like a front-seat show to my other skills."

I decided to shut him up the best way I knew how. I pull him up by his shirt collar until our lips our connected. He pulls back enough to talk, "Your not the bad of a kisser either for a Small-town girl."

He pulls me back in for another kiss until we are interrupted.

"Dustin, What the hell are you doing with my daughter?", We both our heads slowly to see our dads looking at us in the driveway.

My dad looks ready to kill Dustin. Behind him is Dustin's dad with a grin that says he knew it all along. I curse the heaven's above for the one time that they are left off work early they find us making out on the front porch.

I whisper to Dustin, "What was your opinion on marriage again?"
♠ ♠ ♠
FIN!!! So tell me how I did.
I kind of liked it.
=]