Status: Very slow active

Hearts, Smiles and Masquerades

To hell and back I go. Burning with the flames of my heart.

I lean back in my seat and stared out the window TRYING TO block out the annoying bitch that was sitting next to me.
"Hey, cutie! Please tell me your name, hun?"

I sighed mentally. Stupid bitch. Why can't she leave me the fuck alone. I turned away from the window only to see a strawberry blonde with large ocean blue eyes that - to be honest were beautiful. dazzling.

But i would never admit that to her. If I did, she would never leave me alone.

"Jace" I finally said turning away from her, staring out the window again. But then i heard her squeal.

Yes. Squeal.

I turned to look at her questionly. Her eyes were like sparkled with...i think...happiness.
"OMG!! That is the cuuuuuuuutiest name i've ever heard!!!" She squealed bouncing up in down the seat.

I stared disgusted. Ugh! Great a fan girl. bleh.

"So cute!! I'm Kesha, by the way!" She said extending her hand. I frowned "That's nice" I siaid in an sickly icey hiss and turned back staring out the window ignoring her out streched hand and her, herself.

Ugh! I can't believe this. I can't believe the boss (Which is really my grandma) gave me this mission.

If it's one thing i hate it's missions that involved highschools, girls, people and ninjas.

Okay i'm kidding about the ninja thing. But I really hate being around people. And please don't judge me anti-social. I'm not some anti-social, physcotic killer who only likes to kill.

No.

Well. I guess i am anti social and phsycotic and a killer, but i don't kill all the time. And the people I kill are the bad ones...sort of.

If you haven't guessed already i'm on a bus heading to 'school'. Apperently i'm supposed to kill or should I say erase some guy named Jacoby Hanes.

The boss (Grandma) said that Jacoby was doing illegal things. By illegal i mean kidnapping, raping, sever abusing, torment and the boss (grandma) also thinks his probably in contact with Lies.

Lies is an underworld dealer using slavicia (A substance that turns humans into mindless pupets or if fatal turns them into demons. But only into minor demons)

So I'm guesing either this Jacoby guy is under the control of the slavicia or is doing this own his free will. I know Lies and his only a dealer he sells the Slavicia and nothing more. But the odd thing about this is that i've never known Lies to sell them to humans.

Something's fishy about this case. Something really fishy.

But either way, one or both of them have to go down.

I maybe all for killing. But I really don't like innocent people being killed. Why should a person with a pure heart suffer. Why......?

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill........

Just not kill innocent people.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOOOO sorry for the long absence. :(

Thank you ALL for subscribing and commenting! :DDDD

This chapter is for sunnymeadows. Since she REALLY wanted it. So this is for you sunnymeadows.

I know it's not that great but i'll post another chapter soon that'll be much, much better! :)