Status: Active, I Promise

We Didn't Start The Fire

Out Of Breath

Image

Corey is pissed about the whole Grace being pregnant thing- and this is a huge understatement. He's not mad about the actual fact of it as much as the realization that he was the last person to find out before her parents. Corey feels like Trevor should have been the one to tell him; not his brother. Trevor is supposed to be his best friend and he couldn't even tell him himself. It just doesn't sit well with Corey.

Both of the twins are big with honesty. Something about their past just...makes them have the need to be told the truth. Hard to explain to most people but it's just the way they are. They spent so many years being told different stories about their mother- to try and make her not sound like a teenage piece of shit and to make her sound more like a regular individual. Caleb and Corey would rather of had the truth- not stories.

But sometimes the truth isn't so simple, and they understand that. For the most part.

"How the hell could this be happening? This shit makes me so mad. You know how mad Mel is gonna be? She's going to be all jealous and shit. She's gonna go on a baby shopping spree and make a big fuss. This blows."

Melissa will be jealous of this situation. She's always saying how such young girls can get pregnant so quickly and those of them who want children can't conceive. And unfortunately she's right. Teen girls these days seem to get pregnant with such ease while married couples who try and try again- can't.

"Corey, chill the fuck out. Trevor is okay with it. He's excited for the baby and so am I. And you should be too. I know you don't like babies all that much but look at it this way, you can now know what it would be like if you and Trevor made a baby except for the Chinese eyes, cause you and Grace have the same features and-"

Corey needs to stop this mumbo jumbo right now cause what his brother is saying is so incredibly far from the truth it isn't even funny.

"First of all, do NOT compare me to her. I don't like babies and I never ever imagined having a child with anyone nonetheless my best friend. So get that out of your head. Second of all, how the fuck could he be okay with this? He's poor and whatever money he has he either spends on weed or food to feed his munchies. I don't get it. He needs to wake up, Cale. Seriously."

Caleb puts a comforting hand on his brothers' shoulder. "Cor, don't worry. Trevor loves Grace enough to take care of her and their baby. You know him better than me, but I think that he'll change- in a positive way because of this. He'll do what he needs to do to support his family. And if they ever need money they know they can count on us. Mom and dad would help them out, and you know it."

Corey shakes Caleb's hand off of him. This whole conversation shouldn't be happening. Grace shouldn't be pregnant and Trevor's life shouldn't be turned upside down because of it. This means that he's stuck. He's going to have to stay with her no matter what and now there is absolutely nothing Corey can do to stop it.

"Yeah well they aren't getting any support from me. They should have been more careful..." Corey says with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Corey don't say that, they need us more than ever right now. Hey where are you going?" he notices his brother stuff his wallet in his pants- that usually means he's about to leave.

"I'm out of here, I know you want to be with Ben and bond and shit and I'm not about to just accept the fact that my best friend isn't going to be my best friend anymore because of a girl. Never thought this would happen."

Caleb calls out to his twin but Corey doesn't respond, he just gets in his favorite car and drives. He doesn't really care where he's going, he just wants to drive and get away. He may be acting like a baby, but he feels he has the right to. Trevor is only going to focus on Grace- they're going to be together all the time and he's going to devote his soul to her every second of the day.

Corey is going to have to hear about EVERYTHING, including when the baby kicks or what craving Grace has for the day or how many times she throws up each morning. And he really doesn't want that to be the only topic of conversation they have.

He remembers when he and Trevor would just hang out and listen to their favorite bands and watch Celebrity Deathmatch on MTV. He misses those days. But his relationship with Trevor is not anything close with what he has with Caleb, Corey will always put Caleb before anyone- even himself, although it doesn't change his anger; he still feels like he lost a best friend.

'Hey Corey, just wanted to know if u wanted to chill? Txt back or call?'

For some reason Kevin's message makes Corey smile. He answers back with a grin plastered on his face. 'Course, but my brother wants some privacy so I should come to yours, if that's ok?'

Kevin's okay is the only thing Corey needs to turn his car around; and he does. He isn't going to bring up his dilemma to Kevin, he wants to forget about everything that's happening for the moment and just have a good time hanging out with him.

It's a good thing that one of Kevin's pretty sisters answers the door this time, because Kevin definitely lied; his dad was way taller than six foot three, and he's built like a refrigerator. Corey can tell that he's got huge muscles, even though his dad doesn't seem to show them off. He is probably a wrestling coach or something...Corey isn't really sure what Kevin's parents do.

"Hello I'm Abby, nice to meet you," she says holding onto his hand for a bit longer than necessary. "You have amazing bone structure. Anyone ever tell you that? You're so...pretty..." she is kind of creeping him out.

"Um, no. But thanks. I," he takes his hand back and puts it in his pocket. "I should...go...upstairs. To go see...your brother."

He wonders why Kevin's sisters are so obsessed with him, they all are really beautiful and they could easily find guys that would be attracted to them. They shouldn't waste their time on a guy who has no interest. Especially if they know Corey is here for Kevin- that just makes it all worse. Poor Kevin.

"Hey sorry I didn't get the door- she beat me to it. I...should have known."

Kevin looks down but then back up- he sometimes has trouble not looking at Corey. It's obvious that they are seriously attracted to one another. Kevin's blue orbs just beam at Corey without any control, and Corey gazes back at him, like he's the only guy he's ever looked at. It's a complete shame that Corey is the way he is.

"No offense Kevin but...what's with your sisters? The other day 2 of them grilled me when I came in and just now..Abby? yeah just complimented my bone structure. Not really getting it."

Kevin shrugs and takes a seat on the mini couch that's up against his red walls. Corey sits down next to him; but not too close, and turns towards his friend.

"It's complicated. I'm not even sure myself. I love them so much, and they love me too- they don't try to steal the guys I like but sometimes it's just natural for them. They know they're gorgeous and they use it to their advantages. They don't mean to act so forward, they just do. I don't know, I don't get it either."

Corey shakes his head. "How old are they? I mean, they could pass for quadruplets or something, they all resemble each other a lot. Although I've only met 2 or 3 out of the 6 you have- which I still think is crazy," he says with a slight chuckle.

"Well," Kevin cracks a smile. "Annalise is the oldest, she's 25, then Alexandria is 23, Abigale is 22, Ashley is 20, Amelia is 19 and Alison is 17. We're all close in age, except Ali and Anna, they have a pretty big gap. It's pretty weird cause um, they all act the same except for Ali. She's so different. She like, doesn't believe in pre-marital sex or anything. We kind of don't know how she turned out the way she did. I am talking way too much- I'm sorry."

Corey laughs again and puts his hand on Kevin's thigh unintentionally. Corey likes hearing about Kevin's family for some reason. Maybe because he never really had one up until seven years ago. He likes families like Kevin's...big and good looking.

"No you're fine. I uh, I would like to know more? If...you want to tell me. I don't know I just find your life interesting. And I mean that in the least weird way possible."

Kevin feeling a little confident with Corey, tilts his head so it's slightly on his shoulder. He loves feeling close with Corey- he's probably the closest anyone has ever been. Corey knows this, and it scares him...but he might be willing to risk it.

"There's a reason why there are 7 of us. See, my mom and dad got married when they were young- they were like high school sweethearts or whatever. They had Anna, loved her, had another, had another and so on. But dad really really wanted a boy. Funny because after my mom had Amelia she said she was only going to try for a boy one more time- because she was starting to think God didn't want her to have a boy. A year later I came; Ali was kind of an oops baby but mom and dad love her all the same."

Corey finds this fascinating, but he can't help but ask a rather personal question.

"Um, Kevin...you're dad was all gung ho about having a boy, I- you don't have to answer but...how did he react when he found out you're gay?"

Kevin pauses and picks his head up off of Corey. He's not mad at his friend for asking such a question, he just didn't expect it. He doesn't like remembering, but he has no choice.

"You know, I thought about that a lot. Growing up. Like, wow my mom had 5 girls before she was given the gift of me- a boy- Kevin Jr. And here I am, a goddamn homosexual. I thought about never coming out. Just living a lie and forcing myself to be with a girl. But I couldn't and wouldn't do that. I came out when I was 16, and my dad said 'well looks like I got 7 daughters now don't I?'" Corey can see Kevin's lip shake, and he's remorseful about his question. "He wouldn't talk to me for months. You'd never know it from the way he is now but...it was torture. He ignored me when I spoke to him and looked right passed me if I was around him. I felt like a nothing. But it was my mother who gave him a reality check. She said 'it doesn't matter who he falls in love with he's still your son; your only son, and if you can't accept him for who he is then I'm leaving you'" he wipes the single tear that dripped down his cheek. "So that's that."

Corey feels his heart tug- he feels for Kevin. That must have been so hard, having been ignored by his own father. Corey and Caleb are ridiculously lucky- Melissa and Robert aren't even their real parents and they were so accepting of both of them being gay...Corey knew he was lucky but he could never imagine something like this happening to him.

All he can do is wrap his arms around Kevin and rub his back. He's not really the comforting type but he's trying to act like he does when Caleb has a problem. He's trying to make Kevin feel like everything is going to be okay.

"I'm sorry I unloaded all my shit on you like that. It was 2 years ago it doesn't even matter. I love my dad...I love my whole family. I don't want you to feel bad for me. I have a good life. I'm thankful."

Corey smiles and strokes Kevin's face. "I'm so glad things worked out for you, because you deserve it."

He feels things now that he never thought he was capable of feeling. Maybe this is it- maybe Corey is ready to settle down and have a real relationship. Kevin is a nice guy who has an amazing personality. He's not afraid to tell him he's being an asshole when he's drunk and doing something stupid. He's respectful and funny...and really kind of cute. But Corey is hesitant. He knows he can trust Kevin, but maybe it's not enough.

Corey leans over and kisses Kevin, not too rough and not too soft; just right. He likes kissing, and he never thought he would after what happened after his first kiss. Kevin Roher has changed Corey in the best way anyone ever could. And Corey has his brother to thank for this.

~

Trevor and Grace tell Trevor's parents the baby news, and they aren't too happy about it, but they don't want Grace to have to terminate her pregnancy. In their eyes, it would be killing a grandchild. Trevor's mom always wanted one, and knew that someday her son and Grace would get married and have children. She just didn't think they'd be this young, but she knows they are in love and they will be just fine.

Grace's parents on the other hand- flip out worse than they both thought imaginable. Trevor almost gets his ass handed to by Grace's dad, and almost gets slapped in the face by her mom.

Grace is now a mess, trying to hold herself together and not put the health of the baby at risk. She can't believe that her parents hate Trevor so much now, all of a sudden because she's having a baby. They loved him, treated him well and gave him respect. And now they 'forbid' Grace to ever see him again.

"Babe, please stop crying. I don't know how and I don't know when, but I swear it will all work out. They're mad, I get it, but it's going to be okay. They can't force you to do anything. We love each other, Gracie. We'll try our best to make everyone happy..." he says, running his hands through her long black hair, looking at her just as in love as he was years ago.

"T-Trevor they want you gone. They want the baby gone, how is everything going to be alright without the baby and without you? I-I don't think they'll ever change their mind. I screwed up- I let everyone down and-"

Trevor gently puts his hand over her mouth. "Grace this is not anybody's fault, do you hear me? We were not trying to have this baby, it just happened. And we're being responsible and dealing with it, your parents just need to get used to the idea of us getting married and having this baby."

Grace wipes her eyes and shakes her head. "They won't, Trev. Really, I know them, they...they just won't. What if they kick me out? What then?"

He hugs her and guides her face into the crook of his neck.

"You'll stay here, with me, until we figure things out. You're 18, your parents cannot make you get an abortion, it's all up to you. And we've already made our choice. I want to do what feels right, and so do you. You can't give in to them Grace, if you do...then I can't help you. I would NEVER make you choose between your parents and me, but that's not what this is about. This is about our baby. You need to do what's best for our child."

Grace cries harder and nods into her boyfriends neck. "You're right! I...I'm doing what's best for my baby. My parents need to accept this or they can't be my parents."

Even though she's terrified of losing her mom and dad, she knows that her baby is more important to her. She has a good feeling that her parents will come around, once they see how much they've hurt her. Her parents love her, and that's why they reacted the way they did. They wouldn't reject her as their daughter, they're just upset. They will get over this.

"I love you, Grace. I'll do everything I can to make this easier for you."

Grace smiles and nods at her loving boyfriend. "I love you too, Trevor. So much you don't even know."

They only have seven months until the baby is born and only 3 months until school is over for Grace. Trevor has a ring to buy and a wedding to arrange.

~

Ben makes a huge decision about his relationship with Caleb. Ben is smart enough to know that Caleb was rather upset when they didn't go anywhere sexually the other night. Ben was being selfish when he rejected his boyfriend, and he feels terrible about it.

So he is going to make it up to him. He doesn't have the money or the resources to recreate what Caleb did for him, but he does have the house all to himself for the next few days because his mom took Emmy to visit Grandma Kellers. She didn't really want to take Ben with her so she used the excuse of him missing school so he couldn't go.

He is kind of hurt because he knew the truth about it, but he's glad that he has this opportunity.

He calls his boyfriend and tells him to come over for a surprise. Caleb loves surprises and he's especially going to love this one. Ben is nervous as all nervous could be, but he doesn't want to lose Caleb. Caleb is the best thing that ever happened to him.

Ben steals his mom's eyeliner and does his eyes up good. He doesn't know how to look hot but he knows what makes other boys attractive so he tries to copy their look.

When Ben opens the door for Caleb, the older boys' jaw seems to drop. He always thought Ben was adorable, cute, and boyish. But from what he's wearing...he looks sexy.

"Why hello there, who are you and what have you done with my boyfriend?" he jokes, smirking while he walks in the door.

Ben's heart is racing so fast he thinks he'll have a heart attack. "Um, still Ben. I um. I want to look hot for you- I mean. I just...I'm sorry about before. I," he scratches the back of his head. "You always look so sexy and I...always look awkward so. Um, yeah."

He bites his lip and takes Caleb's hand in his own, leading him into his bedroom. "Where's everybody?" Caleb asks, knowing that Emmy is usually around somewhere playing a game or making more of those cute friendship bracelets.

"N-Not here. Won't be til Sunday afternoon. I...thought we could take advantage?" he can barely get the words out.

Caleb is shocked at Ben's behavior, but he is 100% not about to ask questions. He loves Ben's innocence but this...this is a nice change. Caleb can see whats about to happen flash before his eyes. He can feel himself start to get uncomfortable in his jeans. He may have had sex like 100 times but he still gets hard really easily.

"That sounds...like a great idea," he says, holding Ben's face in his hands and giving him a kiss. "If...that's what you want?" Caleb just wants to make sure, he'd never pressure Ben into doing anything he didn't want to do.

"Of course it is," Ben says looking up at Caleb with sparkling eyes. He's never looked more amazing to Caleb.

They start to undress before they move to the bed, and when Caleb starts to unbutton his boyfriends jeans Ben has an instinct to grab Caleb's hand and push it away; but he fights it. He lets Caleb do most of the work because he has no idea what to do. He is enjoying this whole thing, he doesn't have any troubles 'down there' which is good because that would have been a huge problem.

Caleb is breathing heavy and it turns Ben on, he feels proud of himself for making Caleb hot and bothered. He starts to think that maybe he can do this, that maybe he can pull this off. He's watched enough porn (for his own educational purposes) to know that this is going smoothly.

"Are you gonna top or bottom?" Caleb asks mid-kiss, causing Ben to almost choke.

"Uh, um. I..usually top." he lies, figuring that it would be much easier to convince Caleb he wasn't a virgin by topping. If he bottomed it would be a dead giveaway. He really hopes that he lasts more than 2 minutes. If he can't last long then Caleb would never want to have sex with him again.

"Here," Caleb says handing him a condom that seems to appear out of nowhere. "Or..do you want me to?"

He doesn't say anything, he just watches his boyfriend with wide eyes, not believing that this is actually happening. "Oh um...I don't mind...whatever you're into..."

Caleb smiles and kisses Ben again. "It's hotter for me when I do it, don't know about you but...we'll learn what each other likes the more we do this." Ben likes that Caleb is making this easy on him. But it does bother him a little bit that Caleb has done this so many times with so many guys. At least they are being safe about it.

Caleb rolls over on his back and pulls his boyfriend on top of him. "Ugh, I want you so bad.." he says, and bites his lip.

Ben tries to act like he's done this before and lines himself up, pushes gently in and waits a second. He knows that if he goes right away he'll hurt Caleb, and he doesn't want that. He feels himself twitch inside of his boyfriend and he's frightened that it isn't normal.

"I'm good, you can go," Caleb says somewhat out of breath, and that's all Ben needs.

Sex for the first time for Ben is amazing, and nothing like what he thought it would be. He doesn't come in five seconds and he can tell that Caleb is having a good time. Caleb is a little wild when it comes to sex, he isn't afraid to try anything. He flip flops them so he's on top, and Ben never knew of anything that feels as good as this.

"C-Caleb..." he moans, shutting his eyes and putting his hand on his boyfriends' chest.

Caleb moves faster, and loves the view he has of Ben. He looks so hot underneath him, he can't wait until things are reversed.

When it's all over Ben immediately cuddles up into Caleb, and lies down on his body. Caleb doesn't think anything of it, accept that Ben must not mind being...sticky.

"Perhaps we should shower, Ben," he laughs as he tries to calm down his heart rate. He always is out of breath after sex, he's usually the more active one whether he's on top or bottom, it's just how he's always been.

"No! I mean...I just. Wanna lie here. For a while longer. I just...uh- I always do this."

Ben knows now that he doesn't ever want anyone else. He only wants Caleb. And he may even love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love everyone who is reading this =] here is a list of all the main characters and their info <3
Click here.

Thank you to the following people so much for commenting! You don't know how much I appreciate it!

miss.maddie.mayhem
joelle.
Atychiphobia.
Germanizer123
VampireAssassin
SuperOreoGirl
hugs.from.holly
wo0two0t789
Ann Silex
LeadThisFreakShow
DuckieGirl

P.S I know some of you a probably like what does Grace and Trevor have to do with anything but you'll see, it'll all tie in- that's all I'm gonna say =]