Status: Active, I Promise

We Didn't Start The Fire

Trust

Image

Grace chews off all her nails while counting down the days until her results are ready. She tries hard to keep Trevor oblivious, but it is really difficult. Because the real problem is that she loves him so much. If she didn't love him, it would be so easy. She could just come clean about cheating on him and then that would be it. But it isn't like that at all. This secret will eat her alive.

Trevor does deserve to know the truth...but Grace is hoping that it doesn't come down to that. She's hoping that once she has the envelope in her hands and she opens it? That it will be good news.

She doesn't call Jacob when she receives the phone call confirming that her test results are in. She doesn't call him when she drives over to the hospital to actually get the results. She doesn't call him when she sees that the baby is healthy, since the doctor tested for other things as well. And she doesn't call him when she sees who the true father of her baby is.

Every time Trevor puts his hand on her belly, she hides back a frown, because he is holding onto something that isn't even his. She forces out fake smiles whenever he talks to the unborn child. She holds back so much- because she can't stand the thought of blurting out the truth.

She waits every night until Trevor is out cold to cry herself to sleep. When she wakes up she does it all over again.

She feels guilt all hours of the day. She feels alone, and empty; and she can't even show it. The only thing keeping her going is her baby, and the fact that Trevor still loves her. He has no reason not to, in his mind. He still sees her as the brightest star in the galaxy. The girl of his dreams. The girl that he's in love with.

That's why he's dedicating this beautiful day for 'Grace and Trevor time.' He feels bad that he's always working so he specifically took off just to be with her. He set up blankets and pillows for them on the beach; the weather has been so good to them lately.

Grace feels like a beached whale because she's gotten so big in such a short amount of time. She tries to ignore her fatness and starts to relax by looking at the gentle waves crash against the shore with Trevor.

"Grace you look extra beautiful today. And I'm not just saying that. You're glowing more today than I've ever seen you glow. And your hair is so shiny and your skin is so soft..." he strokes her shoulder and she shutters. "Grace why are you so pretty? What are you doing with a guy like me?" Trevor asks, burying his face in the crook of her neck.

She hates when her boyfriend gets so insecure...like he's not good enough for her. He was always good enough for her- he's better than her. He would never hurt her, never cheat. He always did everything he could to keep her happy.

What did she do? She used his clinginess as an excuse. She used his over-kindness to act like a victim. She hates herself for having gone to Jacob because she 'couldn't breathe' from Trevor's obsession with her. But she stretched the truth, way too much. Jacob bought into it. And it ruined everything.

"Trevor, stop. I- I'm not that great. I haven't done anything to make myself look different today, it's all in your head. So hush." She says, pushing his head away from her unintentionally.

"It's true though. You-" Grace realizes that Trevor is literally staring at her in awe. His eyes are glassy. He looks like he's going to cry.

He bites his lip, smiles, and continues. "I was going to wait a couple more weeks. But I can't. I can't do this anymore. I-" he stands up, pulling Grace with him. She knows what's coming and she feels like she's going to vomit.

He gets down on one knee and takes out the box he's been keeping hidden from her. "Grace Lyn Gregory, you have made me fee like the luckiest guy in the world for over 4 years now. You're the light of my life, and I love you with every fiber in my body. You are about to become the mother of my child, and...it would make me so happy if you would be my wife. So, will you marry me?"

She covers her mouth and begins to sob. She panics because she thinks he's going to assume that means it's a yes. "T-Trevor I- I love you...but I can't marry you."

His face contorts from one emotion to the complete opposite.

"What? Grace...why? I thought...you wanted to be my wife?"

She nods and tries to smile. "I do. But I can't marry you. Just because I'm having your baby-"

Trevor shakes his head and stands up, holding his girlfriend's hands in his own. "Grace don't you think for a second that I'm asking you to marry me only because you're pregnant. I was going to ask you regardless. I swear, you can ask Corey. I told him about it months ago, before you were even pregnant. I am in love with you, Grace...I want to marry you. Having this baby together is a reason within itself but I want to marry you for you. Please say yes, baby?"

She looks up at the sky and shakes her head back and forth as much as she doesn't want to. She wants to marry Trevor, but she can't. She's having Jacob's baby, not Trevor's. She can't marry him, but she can't bring herself to tell him the real reason why either.

"Trevor I...you have to understand something. Listen, I've dreamed about my wedding ever since I was a little girl. I never thought that my own parents wouldn't be there. I can't marry you without them, Trevor. I love you, but I want my dad to walk me down the aisle."

"I can understand that, Grace. I'm sorry for being so selfish, I didn't even think about that. Oh my god I'm horrible-"

Grace reaches out and grips her boyfriend's arm. "You are not selfish and you are not horrible. Trevor I would say yes in a heartbeat, you know that. Just...give me some time to...sort things out, okay?"

Of course he nods, because he trusts her so much. In reality she should be the last person he should be trusting.

~

Corey has spends most of his day/night spoiling Kevin. For no reason really, he just feels like it. Every time he looks at Kevin he can't help but feel an urge to kiss him or hug him or...want to ravish him. Corey doesn't know what happened to the hard-ass, punk-ass and stupid-ass part of him, but he's sort of glad it's vanished. He's scared, but glad.

He never wants to lose Kevin. Kevin has been so amazing to him...he's the only guy Corey has ever been with that wanted something more from him. All of the other guys just wanted to have sex. Corey wanted it too, but only because that's the only way he knew. Elliot screwed him up big time. He knew rejection at an early age and never gave anyone a chance to prove him wrong.

Until Kevin. He'd give Kevin a million chances if he had to. They had a rough beginning but now? They are just as solid as Caleb and Ben.

"Kev. Can...can I do something crazy and tell you something I'll probably regret telling you?"

Kevin laughs at his boyfriend and kisses him. "If that makes any sense, sure. Go ahead."

Corey makes a face. "I'm being serious- or...trying to at least." He situates himself so he's able to face Kevin properly.

"What is it? Now you're making me nervous..." Kevin blinks at Corey and Corey has never been more mesmerized by his boyfriend's gorgeous blue eyes.

"These past few months...I can't even wrap my head around how much I've grown attached to you. Kevin, you...you turned me upside down. I used to be a piece of shit until you came into my life. Before you I didn't know how to be a human being. I was a user and a player and...garbage," he puts his hand up to the side of Kevin's face gently. "You taught me so many things, so many important things, Kevin. And...what I'm trying to say is that...I think I may love you. And it scares me half to death but I don't care. I mean it. I love you Kevin."

Kevin leans into Corey's touch and closes his eyes for a moment.

"Oh Corey...I- wow. You are amazing. I've been waiting for those words to come out of your mouth for so long. I love you so much!"


Kevin snaps out of his daydream and turns his head to look at his boyfriend. "What is it Kev, you alright?" Corey asks, smiling.

The older boy says nothing. He doesn't know what comes over him, but he crashes his lips to Corey's, shoves his tongue down his throat, and pounces on him, knocking him backwards onto his giant bed.

Corey isn't complaining, but he has no choice but to hold his hands out onto Kevin's bare chest after he rips his shirt off. "Kevin...what's going on with you? I mean, it's fine- really it is but...where is this all coming from? One minute we're cuddling all nice and the next your on top of me like it's the last time we're ever going to have sex. Is everything okay?"

Kevin holds Corey's face in his hands. "I-" He realizes he doesn't quite know how to say what he wants to say. He figures he should just say it outright. "Iloveyou," he mutters, kissing him again while rubbing his lower half against Corey's jeans.

The younger teen stops him again. "What did you just say?"

Kevin has his hands at the hem of his boyfriend's shirt, ready to pull. "I said I love you, Corey."

Corey's eyes grow soft. "Really?"

"Yes!" Kevin smiles and nods, kissing Corey a bit more gentle, letting him know he doesn't want to be rough anymore. He takes off Corey's shirt and kisses his neck.

Corey helps his boyfriend take his clothes off as well as his own. Kevin notices that Corey never said he loved him back, but at this point in time he doesn't care.

In the middle of their kiss, Corey extends his arm and opens his draw pulling out a condom before he forgets. Kevin slyly takes the condom from him and opens the foil. Corey's heart starts to race when he doesn't feel the rubber on his own erection.

"K-Kevin what are you doing?"

Kevin strokes Corey's length and kisses him. "It's a surprise," he giggles, trying to part Corey's legs with his knees.

Corey swallows and puts a hand on his boyfriend's stomach, lightly pushing away.

"I-I can't let you do this."

Corey can't believe this is happening. He's scared shitless. He's never had anyone tell him they loved him. Not like that. No one ever loved him. No one ever got this close to him. He's not sure if he likes where this is going. Actually he knows for sure he doesn't like where this is going.

"Corey I love you, I wanna show you," He whispers, kissing Corey's neck again, slowly inching his way closer.

"Kevin stop, I- I said I can't. Please!" His voice sounds so panicked, so unlike Corey.

"Hey, hey," Kevin lies down next to Corey and makes him face him. He puts his hand on the side of his face; the reverse of his daydream. "Corey relax...I would never make you do anything you didn't want to do. You know that, right? Why are you so freaked out?"

Corey looks at Kevin with sad puppy eyes. "Because no one ever...I never let anyone...I couldn't," he takes a deep breath. "I fuck okay? I don't get fucked."

Kevin gasps, and looks so hurt. "You think I want to fuck you? I don't want to 'fuck', I want to make love to you. I- I'll be gentle, Corey...if that's what you're worried about. I know what I'm doing."

Corey bites his lip. "It's not entirely about that. Kevin...I just don't think I can do it. I've never felt the need to do it- I never wanted to do it. I just...I don't even know how to explain."

Kevin innocently scoots closer to Corey. "You...you trust me right?"

Corey sighs. "You know that I do, Kevin. I'm just afraid."

The older teen wraps his tattooed arms around the younger and kisses his bottom lip. "Don't be afraid. Like I said before; I love you. I want to make love to you. If...if it's too much we'll stop and switch okay?"

Corey reaches down and strokes Kevin to make sure he didn't go soft on him; which he didn't.

"A-Alright. Just go slowly at first, okay?"

Kevin smiles. "Of course."

Kevin makes sure his lips are pressed against Corey's before he starts to prepare him. Corey jumps when he feels Kevin's finger near his bottom.

"You've got to relax, Cor. If you don't it's going to hurt a lot, and I don't want to hurt you so please just...breathe and kiss me. It will be uncomfortable at the start but it'll get better I promise."

Corey nods and tries to do what Kevin is telling him. It makes it very difficult to do so when he's being intruded but just as Kevin said, it does get better.

He makes sure to take his time and do things the right way so that the pain will be at a minimum. The last thing he wants is to cause Corey so much pain that he'd never want to do it again.

"Ready?" He asks, just to be extra careful.

"Mhm. Go ahead," he smiles and kisses his boyfriend.

Kevin pushes in real slow, agonizingly slow. As soon as he's fully in he opens his eyes to see how Corey is reacting. He seems to be doing alright, so he holds his place for a few more seconds and then starts to pull out. Corey grips Kevin's arm tight and squeezes his eyes shut.

"I'm sorry," Kevin says apologetically. He hates this part.

He rests his forehead against Corey's as he thrusts in and out, trying to be as gentle as possible. After a few minutes he starts to jerk his boyfriend off in hopes of making it feel slightly better for him.

Corey's eyes open wide and his jaw drops. "Oh my god..." His hips lift up off of the bed involuntarily.

Kevin smirks and kisses Corey's neck, moving a bit faster. "Feels good, now, doesn't it?"

"Yes, holy shit yes. Keep going." Corey wraps his legs around his boyfriend and pulls him in for a passionate kiss.

Corey was starting to wonder how in the hell Kevin and all the other guys he had sex with could go through with it until he felt that jolt of amazing pleasure. Now he wonders why he waited so long to give himself to Kevin. He's enjoying every bit of this. He realizes in this moment that he never gave Kevin a reply.

"I love you, Kevin," he whispers, hoping that he doesn't think he's just saying it in the heat of the moment. Because he means it. He loves Kevin Roher.

Kevin smiles and brings his lips back to Corey's, making sure that his next few thrusts are aimed directly into his sweet spot.

Corey has never felt so close to anyone, and it does scare him. But the fact that it's Kevin makes it okay.

All he knows is that he loves Kevin, and he loves the way Kevin is making him feel right now. His kisses are perfect, his touch is perfect and everything else is perfect.

"F-Faster, please Kev..."

Kevin strokes Corey's erection hard and slow as he quickens up the pace of his hips, knowing that it's only half of what Corey wants. "C'mon don't tease," he pants. "Not nice."

Corey tries to push Kevin's hand away because he's basically torturing him but the older teen won't let him. Kevin spits into his hand and gives in to Corey's needs by stroking him faster.

"Kevin. Kevin! I'm gonna come..." his nails dig into his arm.

"It's okay, Corey, don't wait for me. It'll feel so much better if you come while I'm inside of you."

Corey closes his eyes and releases into Kevin's hand as well as onto his own stomach, breathing heavier than he ever has in his whole entire life.

"Oh my god..." Kevin moans, pulling out quickly, peeling the condom off and coming on Corey's belly.

Corey never thought he'd let anyone do something like that. He surprised to find out that it's a major turn on. But only from Kevin. If anyone else did that he'd probably beat the shit out of them.

Kevin collapses on top of his boyfriend and cuddles into his chest. "Wow."

"Um. Wow is right," he breathes.

Kevin smiles and kisses Corey over and over again. "I love you so much. I'm happy that we did this."

Corey wraps his arms around Kevin. "Me too. Thank you for being so patient with me. I love you, Kevin. Really."

"I will always be patient with you, Corey," he yawns and closes his eyes.

"Hey don't you fall asleep, Kev, we need to shower cause this," he points to the mess on his lower half. "Is not happening."

Kevin laughs and nods. "You're right. But let's just relax for a bit longer. Don't think I can move just yet."
♠ ♠ ♠
***Please go here> and choose which story you'd like to read about next!

I love everyone who is reading this =] here is a list of all the main characters and their info <3
Click here.

Thank you to the following people so much for commenting! You don't know how much I appreciate it!

miss.maddie.mayhem
joelle.
Atychiphobia.
Germanizer123
VampireAssassin
SuperOreoGirl
hugs.from.holly
wo0two0t789
Ann Silex
LeadThisFreakShow
DuckieGirl
rawrritsjess
dinosaursgorawr
jjjjeanlovesyou!
MagicalMayhem
lestatlover118
WHOAAA
Alex_Chaos
Satanophobic
L O V E A L W A Y S
koosh ball
kelink
Alex Khaos