Status: New!

My Hero

What happens when you loose your best friend? The one person who has really ever supported you through everything?

How will you handle the loss, knowing that everything around you just brings you back to painful memories of said person?

How do you handle the pain knowing that, that special person just slipped through your fingers and there is absolutely nothing you can do to control it?

I, Isabella Maria Rossi, was living a life that was just like a dream, maybe it was too much of a dream. I had finished college at the top of my class. I was working a job that I thought I would only see in my dreams. I was living with the love of my life, waiting for the date of our wedding which was only inching closer and closer. Then it all fell down and my dream became a nightmare.

That's when the hero swooped in. My hero, Joseph Adam Jonas.

Too alarming now to talk it out
Take your pictures down, shake it out
Truth or consequence, say it aloud
And use that evidence, and race it around

There goes my hero
Watch him as he goes
There goes my hero
He's ordinary


This is my story.

***

I don't own any famous people (as in the Jonas family) or music. I own the plot and original characters.

Title Credit; My Hero by The Foo Fighters.

Sorry for the short description, I'm just pretty bad at writing them, plus I didn't want to give too much away.
  1. Prologue;
    This is the storm.
  2. One;
    I would get over it one day, it's just going to take a miracle.
  3. Two;
    That was the worse night of my life.
  4. Three;
    That's all I needed to hear.
  5. Four;
    And for a few seconds, all my pain goes away.
  6. Five;
    I laid in bed, thinking about the man that swooped in and stole my heart.
  7. Six;
    I knew it wasn't over.
  8. Seven;
    In the arms of a hero.
  9. Eight;
    We're stuck.
  10. Nine;
    I love you.
  11. Ten;
    Dude, he loves you.
  12. Eleven;
    Isabella and Jacob.
  13. Twelve;
    Who are you?
  14. Thirteen;
  15. Fourteen;
    He isn't going to like the speech I'm ready to deliver...
  16. Fifteen;
    I don't deserve you.
  17. Sixteen;
    We're miserable.
  18. Seveteen;
    It feels good to have you back.