Status: New!

My Hero

Ten;

"Alright," I sighed, leaning into Joe allowing my expanding stomach to rest against his toned abdomen as we stood in the middle of my hotel room, "I think your family would enjoy it if we actually joined them for lunch."

"I think they would be fine with us spending time alone," Joe argued, a cocky smirk growing widely on his perfectly tanned face. "I know I would be fine with us spending time alone. This is going to be the last time I'm with you until the end of the tour."

"I thought you were going back to your place in L.A. after the tour?"

"I am," he whispered.

I stared at him with confusion plastered on my face before he smirked and realization washed over me. "I wasn't going to tell you yet, Joe," I whined. "How did you find out?"

"I called your dad after I found out what Daniel did to you. He said not to worry too much about it because he was having you transferred to Los Angeles anyway," Joe explained."This means I can hired you as my personal sound tech."

"No," I retorted instantly, moving out of Joe's arms to go sit on the other side of the room. "I won't do it. We'd see each other too often and our relationship will go up in flames. It's like a married couple working at the same hospital, in the same department, on the same shift." I sighed and looked up at him,"I already considered it."

"I can see that," he chuckled. "So when are you moving out there?"

"Soon. My dad bought me a condo and it's fully furnished thanks to Elias-- my brother --and his girlfriend."

"How long have you been planning on moving?"

"Since I found out Daniel was cheating, so about five months."

Joe smiled brightly before admitting, "I can't wait to see you in L.A. That way I can see you more often."

"I'll probably be there by the time the tour is over."

"I'll hold you to that."

***

"So, I'll see you in about a month?" I asked Joe as we stood together at about three in the morning.

McKenna and I were getting ready to head back to Texas. We saw the final Jersey show then got ready to catch out flight. Of course this little split was going to be a bit difficult, but we'd get over it. I'd be with Joe soon.

"I'm going to miss you," Joe mumbled, holding me against his chest.

"The baby is depressed," I whimpered.

Joe just chuckled, "What makes you think that?"

"He isn't kicking. He's just sitting there."

"Oh, you are so pregnant," he laughed.

"I'm a hormonal wreck, I know."

"But I love you."

I smiled softly before saying, "I'm going to get McKenna. We need to get going."

"Alright."

He wrapped his hand around my own before leading me to where Nick, Kenna, and Joe's parents were waiting. Kevin and Danielle were back at the hotel with Frankie who had a fever and a pretty bad headache. Nick could have stayed behind, but him and McKenna had become pretty good friends over the past forty-eight hours. Of course Nick is nearly three years older than her, but they are alike in many ways so it wasn't a shock to me that they were getting along well.

"Maybe you can come out to L.A. after the tour and meet Maya, she's cool and I'd think you'd like her," Nick was explaining as we walked over.

"Kenna, we have to get going. Our flight is about to start boarding," I said with a sad smile.

I felt Joe's hold around my hand tighten slightly before he kissed the side of my head. McKenna was obviously not looking forward to the separation either. She knew that since I was moving within days of getting back to Texas, this was more than just a goodbye from the guys, it was almost a goodbye from me. This was our last big event together for a while, especially since she starts school the day we get back.

Just then I heard out flight being called over the intercom and I looked at Joe. "It's only a month, well not even that. It's like three weeks and five days."

"I'll be alright. I'll call you whenever I can, and Skype works miracles."

"How about we leave so the two can share their last goodbye kiss?" Nick suggested as he began to walk McKenna to the gate.

I grinned at Joe and slowly pressed my lips against his. Soon our lips were moving in sync and Joe's arms were tightly wrapped around me. His tongue trailed lightly against my bottom lip and I smiled as I opened my mouth, allowing our tongues to dance together. Finally, we broke apart.

"I used to have a thing against P.D.A.," Joe started, "then I fell in love with you. I'm ready to scream it to the world."

"Let's not do that right now," I giggled. "I'm going to go now."

"Alright."

Joe walked me over to the gate. "I love you."

"I love you too, Joe."

And with that, McKenna and I walked onto the jumbo jet and flew back to Dallas.

***

It's been about three days since I left Joe and my life has become veryhectic. I'm packing all my stuff for the big move, handling stuff with Daniel, work, and the media. Yes, that's right folks, I am now being stalked by the media. Joe's little public display of affection was caught by someone who sold not only pictures, but video, to gossip sites like TMZ and Access Hollywood. Now I have to deal with the cameras that have started to follow me around plus all the stress I had before.

"Isa, do you want to go to the mall?" Katie questioned as she sat down on my bed.

"Katie, there are cameras out there, so no. Plus I'm about to move, I don't want to buy anything right now."

Katie groaned dramatically before saying, "Come on! This is our last time to do sisterly things."

"I'm not leaving until Friday. I need to finish packing though. You'd think that a person would be willing to help their pregnant sister, but of course not. That would be too much."

"Oh, stop being grumpy." Katie turned on my TV before sitting with me on the floor.

"Let's welcome Joe Jonas!"

At this my head snapped towards my TV to see Joe walking out on Good Morning America. He better be doing some damage control!

"So, Joe, how have you been?" Robin Roberts asked.

"I have been great. The tour is going strong, even with all the last minute cancellations and moved dates. It's cool that we have people from our new movie, Camp Rock:The Final Jam, out with us."

"Do you think he's going to say something about you?" Katie asked me.

"How would I know? Now stop talking."

"I did have a few friends out with me and my family while we were in New Jersey," Joe said, answering a question we had missed. "There was a leaked video of me and one of these people and that's really why I wanted to come on today. She is going through a tough time and I didn't need any rumors flying around the two of us. It's not my place to tell her side of the story and if I get permission then I might. All I will say on the matter is, the baby that she is clearly pregnant with isn't mine. We met when she was about two or three months along when she was helping me with my new album." He explained professionally. "I would highly appreciate it though if people gave her a bit of respect and privacy."

"Wow."

"Dude, he loves you."

"I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's just a filler, but I only got like two comments on the last chapter. Can I please get more? It takes like an hour to write these things and like two minutes at the most to post a comment and that would be one heck of a long comment. It would just be nice to know what you guys are actually thinking about my work.

Thanks. :)