A Mali Estremi, Estremi Rimedi

Frustration

I grabbed the piece of paper before it could fly out the window. Slamming it angrily onto the table I cursed and read it again. For the fourth time in less then five minutes.

"What the fuck do they want with me?" I murmured quietly to myself in the silence of the now empty mansion I stood in, my pink iris' darting to the open window that the breeze came in through.

Walking over to the window I slammed it shut and started pacing back and forth in front of the table, my black boots not making a sound while I eyed the paper suspiciously.

"I purposely haven't had contact with her in years… Why the hell would they want me to help them out now? After I hurt her so badly…" My thoughts trailed off as I got a trip down memory lane of my last departure from that place. It wasn’t nearly as smooth as it should have been.

"It doesn’t matter," I shook my head roughly to clear my thoughts. "She's not the one asking for me anyway. But still…" I stopped my pacing and stood in front of the table looking down to that damn piece of paper yet again, running a hand through my long naturally white hair.

"They shouldn’t be asking for me. I'm still an outsider either way." Sighing again, I reached out and took the letter. Turning around I headed for the stairs that would lead me up the grand staircase and to the guest room where my things were.

Reaching the room I borrowed I started quickly, yet efficiently packing up all my belongings, and stuffing them into my large black duffel. Shouldering it, and grabbing a medium sized suitcase like bag, I looked at the room to make sure I had everything before leaving.

Out the room, down the hall, down the grand staircase, and out the side door I went leaving nothing behind me to signal that I had been there. Nothing but the slightly misplaced dust in the guest room at the farthest end of the mansion even suggests that it had been occupied.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the beggining. The other chapters will be much longer I'm sure. Its the same kind of format as with Tearjerker Masochist. I write a chapter then my co-writer does one.