Status: Coming Soon

Just Breathe

Crazy Lady

Stella Davenport is: Swimming

The pool here was beautiful, it was an infinity pool that looked out onto the ocean and surrounding it was red bricks is intricate patterns on the floor. There were various elderly folk lounging around it enjoying the sun.

Stella however was trying not to openly stare at the leathery skin that they all sported.

She was currently diving underwater and looking at her reflection in her mirrored aviator sunglasses, with her hair waving about in a rhythmic motion she thought that she looked like Mudusa.

Stella sat underneath the water as long as she could as many times in row as she could without feeling light headed and faint.

When finally she thought she had enough, she slowly climbed out of the water and dried off. Setting her towel down on her lawn chair. The woman next to her had two young girls, Stella assumed they were her Grandchildren and they were running about the pool area and she ran after them trying to get them to settle down, or at least stay in one spot.

Suddenly the older of the two let out a piercing scream and Stella looked over, thinking maybe she was stung by a bee. Bee's tended to like girls better then boys, after all. Her Grandmother rushed over to her and starting poking and prodding her, making sure she wasn't hurt.

Stella put her headphones in, thinking it was rude to listen to someone's conversation, she missed the little girl out a hand to her forehead and whisper, 'Justin Bieber' before she passed out.

Sure enough, the talented pop star himself pulled open the white gate, followed closely by two friends about his age, his mother, and his manager.

“Yo, guys! This is perfect.” Said Justin, clapping his two best friends on the back.

“Dude, this place is Old People central.” Complained Chaz.

“Yeah Man, there isn't a decent looking thing under sixty up in here.” Ryan complained, thinking that when Justin invited him on a vacation to Florida, he meant: hot babes, wet shirt contests, Miami.

“Man, the sun is shining, the bird are singing, and there is fun to be had.” Justin said, walking by some sunbathers, Ryan pulled on his Justin's hand, looking over at one man with fear in his eyes,

“Is he breathing?”

“Common Man!” Justin snorted laughing as the three put their towels down on some chairs. Scooter and his mother took refuge in some shade by a Palm Tree.

“Woah! Is it just me, or is that hottie way south of sixty!” Chaz gaped at the girl in the white swim suit, her hair a gleaming gold, her toes a shocking shade of Orange. Ryan looked over, tilting his sunglasses down his nose.

“She's a nine, Bro.” He nudged Justin who took of his shirt and sat beside his two friends, looking in the direction they were ogling.

Justin saw the familiar sparkling hair that covered her face, her eyes were shaded by mirrored Aviators and her feet were taping to the beat of her music. What was odd was that she was upside down on the chair. Her head was at the bottom and her feet were at the top which was inclined and made her look very strange.

“I saw her yesterday, walked back from the pool.” Justin commented, “What is she doing?”

“The weird ones are always the tigers in the bedroo-” Justin smacked his bare chest, really hard.

“Kidding, Beibs.” Chaz said, nursing his torso.

Two small girls came running up to him as he was rising out of his seat to talk to the girl.

“I'm Anna, and this is my sister Leanne. We love you! Can we get a picture?” She asked, she couldn't have been more then thirteen, and her sister even younger.

“Gran, come take a picture!” Anna screamed, Justin hoped she didn't give anyone a heartattack.

“We can take the picture.” Ryan said, holding out one of his hands while the other rubbed his ear.

“No, you guys are Jusin's bestfriends, you have to be in the picture.” She smiled, but soon frowned, “Gran probably doesn't have her hearing aid turned up, she wouldn't know how to work a camera anyway. Hey MISS!”

The girl with the blonde hair looked up, a little girl was calling to her. She pulled out her ear plugs and manoeuvred out of her weird position on the lawn chair.

“You need some salve for your bee bite?” Stella asked calmly, “I've got some in my ba-”

“I have no idea what you're talking about but this is Justin Bieber and I really want a picture, can you take it?” she asked hurriedly.

Justin looked at the girl, he could tell his friends were drinking her in as well. He smiled when she took the camera and said,

“You know, taking a photograph can steal your soul.” The boys and two girls looked at her oddly, Stella didn't notice.

“I'd sell my soul for Justin Bieber.” Anna said, inching closer to him. Stella snapped the picture and Anna turned to her, “I can take your picture if you want.”

“I don't know who he is, so, no thank you. But you could take my picture with that Blue Herein bird over there, apparently they have healing abilities.” Stella said, giving the girl her camera back.

“Your crazy lady!” The two girls called as they scurried off.

Stella smiled, she'd heard that one before.

“Thanks!” Justin was surprised to hear no malice in her voice as she called back to the girls. With that, she turned and walked back to her things, in stead of laying on the towel covered chair she opted for the ground.

“She really didn't know who you are!” Laughed Ryan, Chaz joined him. “Priceless!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, extra long update for you guys, even though I have a Math test to study for!