Status: Updates Whenever

Love Hate Love

Kiss On The Hand For A Slap On The Face

Flemming

It was lunch time when I saw her. She was new to the school, because it was the first time I saw her. I would have remembered seeing her before.

She walked in to the lunch room at lunch. I remember because I was standing in the lunch line when she walked over and pushed in front of me.

“What are you doing?” I asked her, pushing her out of the line.

She stared at me with big blue eyes and I stared back into them with my brown ones. Before I knew what I was doing, I stepped back and allowed her to go in front of me again. “My Lady.”

She smiled at me, showing rows and rows of sharp pointy teeth. Haha, kidding, there was only one row. “Thank you, loyal servant.” She had a rich Romanian accent that slurred her words.

I bowed to her and she curtsied back. I sighed to myself. I think I’m in love. “So, what are you buying?” I asked by way of small talk, dying to hear her lovely voice again.

“Don’t talk to me!” She hissed, looking around in a frightened way. “You don’t know who’s watching!”

I pouted my lips. “But you have to talk to me! I let you in front of me without you having to push in again!”

She sighed and flipped her red hair off her forehead. “Fine, I guess you do have a point. I’m Alissa!”

I smiled widely. “It is nice to meet you My Lady.” I took her hand. “I am Flemming, but you can call me Flem.” I kissed her hand gently and she gaped before pulling it away and slapping my cheek.

“Don’t you dare touch me Flem!”
I felt my eyes prickle. I wanted to cry. It hurt! (Her rejection, not the slap! But the slap did hurt a little bit . . . Not as much as the rejection, though.)

I grabbed a sausage roll and paid before storming away to my seat. There I sat and munched quietly, thinking.

Oh my God, she was so beautiful! What with her fake powdery face, making it look really deathly pale. And her blue eyes that held so much depth. And her red hair that was frizzy with the humidity. I sighed.

I’m so in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, Nat here, and I know that this chapter didn't do much, but deal with it please.
I'm doing this comedic (is that even a word) story with my bestest friend ever!
Now, she reckons she can't write for shit, so please give her a chance and not send any nasty comments our way! Or I will shoot you in the foot!
If you were wondering why my character (Flemming) is so weird and tends to think in funny sentences and repeat things . . . well, that's just him.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story!!!