Status: Updates Whenever

Love Hate Love

Vampire Ritual Is Hot Like The Sun

Alissa

Finally, Friday afternoon. At long last I could stop worrying about school stuff and focus on planning my special vampire ritual. This year since it was a new place I decided to have it in the woods just across the road from my house.

The bell rang and I bolted out of the classroom and kept running all the way to my house (it wasn’t that far from school, just a couple of blocks).

Once I got there I grabbed some incense, a lighter and some other not so important things.

As I was walking down the street I saw something disappear behind a tree. Probably just a stray cat or a possum, nothing to worry about, I thought to myself.

I saw the woods looming up over everything else and buildings started to become less and less with every step.

First thing on my list was to make a fire, so I started looking around for logs and stuff when I stumbled on a necklace hanging off a branch on a tree. Like it was put there purposely. I picked it up and kept walking.

I found a good spot and made a fire. Check. Now to set up tent, yes a tent, because I was staying overnight. Now to wait for the dark, starry night.

I had a little nap in my tent and when I woke up and came outside, the only thing I could see was the fire and the moon. Perfect.

I lit the incense and sat down in front of the fire in a meditation kind of pose. Except instead of my fingers touching each other, they were touching my forehead. As if I was thinking deeply, and I was.

I was about to start the ritual when I heard something in the bushes near the tent.