Status: Completed

Someone out There Loves You

On My Own

So.

I'm gonna say one thing.

That was fucking terrifying.

It all happened in super speed. One second we're all laughing and the next Clayah's about to collapse, barely breathing. We all sprinted towards her, Gerard and Mikey being the fastest, Rush and Ruin getting there only seconds after I did.

I think I could hear Drew whispering “Oh god, oh god” and I know I heard someone asking if she had taken her medicine today. Meds? What meds? Obviously she needed them. I stared down at the figures of Mikey and Gerard huddled around Clayah, horrified that something horrible would happen to the singer I had come to view as my best friend on the tour. The look on Mikey's face was probably worse than my own, and only after seeing it did I spring into action. I knew that look, and I prayed to God that no one else saw it.

I pointed at the closest member of R&R. Blake. “You, go get her medicine and a bottle of water. NOW!” I watched him shoot away before turning to the rest of them. “Everyone else back the fuck up and give her some God damn AIR.”

The guys from the Used and Green Day shepherded Rush and Ruin away from their singer as Blake sprinted back in with a packet of pills and a bottle of water. I snatched them out of his hands and handed them off to Gerard, who started fumbling with the packaging as Mikey carefully opened Clayah's mouth.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see Frank giving me a weak smile.

“Give them a moment without you watching like a hawk.”

I let him lead me away and sit me down next to him on a bench. I curled into him as he put an arm around my shoulder. I grabbed his other hand and held it like crushing my own father's hand would make everything better. I'll admit I was still watching the Way siblings. Jesus, I was already counting Clayah with the Ways. How was I going to keep this from her for much longer?

Just yesterday we had been talking after the Non-war. She was talking about Gerard and how awesome he was and I was laughing and telling stupid stories about Frank and then-

“God, you're so lucky that Frank's your dad. I wish I was related to someone in the band.”

I quickly changed the subject. How the hell was I supposed to answer that? Well, actually Gerard and Mikey are your brothers and not telling you is killing Mikes? I'm sorry, I am not fitted for that level of awkward.

There was a heavy sigh of relief as Clayah got up and insisted she was fine. And of course those pesky MTV interviewers had been watching the whole time, a constant reminder that there was an interview planned and that we had to get it over with. They were doing a pretty good job trying to not look how awkward they felt, though.

When Rush and Ruin finally had their turn, you could really tell they were excited about this tour. All smiles, all giggles, all sarcasm, waiting to prove themselves to everyone else. Like they actually needed to. We all loved them, and we all loved the insanity they were already bringing to the tour. And they were doing pretty well with their first interview.

That is, until Bert started being an ass.

The beating he got was probably the most hilarious thing I've ever seen. Seriously, you get a fourteen year-old to start beating on a man of Bert's size and you'd be laughing hysterically, too.

Probably one of the best days of the tour so far.

And now it's two days later. And Drew's the one collapsing. What is with this band?

After a few minutes we managed to get Drew up and going again, but she kept insisting that she was no way in hell going water skiing. We started to ignore her about the fifth time she said it.

It was getting late and I just wanted to crash, but of course everyone else had another idea. They somehow managed to push the two beds to the side of the room and ended up just staring at the floor, obviously at a loss.

“What should we do?” Quinn stared at the floor, completely blank-faced.

“FUCKING TWISTER!”

How I hadn't noticed Green Day's absence completely baffled me. They appeared out of nowhere, all in different super hero poses. Mike held the box, Billy was waving the spinner above his head, and Tre had the mat tied around his neck like a cape. We all stared at them for a moment before Mark screamed “FUCK YEAH” and everyone sprang into action. It wasn't long before everyone was shouting and climbing over one another in a tangled blob.

“RIGHT HAND BLUE.”

“OW!”

“TRE! Don't touch me there!”

“Sorry Dan!”

“Left foot yellow!”

“THAT IS NOT YELLOW LEVI.”

“You sure Frank?”

“It was my FACE.”

I gracefully sat out and laughed with everyone else as the game went on. I just wasn't in the Twister sort of mood and I missed Jack. I wonder what his hair looks like now. I really hope he didn't decide on that green-

“Hey.”

I glanced up. Mikey and Gerard.

“Hey guys.”

“Can we talk to you?”

“Totally.”

I smiled as we stepped into the “kitchen” area of the room, which was surprisingly quiet seeing as the rabble rousers were only feet away. I rolled up my sleeves, letting the white scars on my arms breathe. As much as I loved everyone already, I still wasn't comfortable with anyone outside of My Chem seeing my arms. And it was fucking hot in that room.

“So what's up?”

The brothers glanced at each other, then Gerard spoke.

“We just wanted to thank you for not telling her. Especially after that whole...ordeal.”

“We know how close you two already are.”

So-”

“Guys. You need to tell her. Soon.”

“What?”

“First off, I can't keep this from Clayah forever. She's pretty quickly becoming my favorite person on this tour next to the band.”

“But-”

“SECONDLY, Mikey, it's impossible to keep this secret from her much longer, seeing as we are all going to be in very close quarters within a few days.”

“Molly, we CAN'T tell her. We have no idea how she'll react-”

“No, I do. She'll be OVER-fucking-JOYED. She loves you guys like brothers already and she would LOVE to be part of the Way clan. You need to tell her.”

“We can't, Molly!” Mikey whined.

I stared them down, angrier and more frustrated with them that I had ever been in my life. Obviously they wanted her to be family and obviously she belonged in that family.

“If you don't tell her soon, I will.”

“You can't-”

“Just fucking watch me.”

“MOLLY, COME PLAY!”

I spun on my heel and immediately snapped “Fuck off!” at whoever had shouted at me. The whole room froze, obviously just becoming aware to the tension that had been growing between the brothers and me. Frank looked nervously from the Ways to me as if I was going to just punch them both in the crotch. I was close to it, honestly. So to save us all I just stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

I stormed down a few hallways until I came to the elevators and started to pace. To somehow stop myself, I pulled out my phone and called Jack.

“Is there any reason why you're calling me at ass o' clock in the morning?”

“Shut up, it's only,” I paused and glanced at a clock on the wall. Fuck. “Four in the morning, Jersey time.”

“What's wrong?”

I just groaned into the speaker as I flopped to the floor.

“Must be big.”

“So y'know this tour? There's this band that I love, Rush and Ruin, and the singer is SO COOL-”

“Is this the lead to a break up?”

“Stop being stupid when I'm telling you stuff.”

“Sorry. Continue.”

“So the singer, Clayah, is Gerard and Mikey's LITTLE SISTER and she DOESN'T KNOW and they're just a pair of pansies and WON'T. TELL. HER.”

“How do you know?”

“They told everyone except R&R before we all met.”

“Why don't YOU tell her?”

“They made us promise NOT to, Jack, therein lies the problem!

“That is a pickle-”

“IfeellikemybrainisgoingtoexplodeCasanova.”

“Calm down. Give it time. They'll tell her eventually.”

“But what if they don't?”

“She'll find out. It's impossible to hide that for long. All the Ways have the same face shape.”

I sighed. Why did he always have to be right? Some days I even wished that he wasn't sober just so I could be right about stupid things like this.

“Hey, I miss you, y'know that?”

I smiled. “Miss you too. So much that I'd rather be in Jersey than starting this tour with everyone.”

“Wait until you're in some crazy country. You won't be missing me then. You'll run off with some boy with an accent and I'll be left all alone with only booze and the scarf you left at my place in January to comfort me.”

“Shut up.”

“I love you.”

“Love you too. Get some sleep.”

“Fine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was written by Molly's original creator, my dear lover Daisy <3
ISN'T IT FUCKING AWESOME??? =DDDDD
Comment this bitch, she did an awesome job.
And another Molly chapter will appear later in the story =)

I'll be posting another chapter ASAP. Too many fucking essays to write right now... by Saturday, promise ^-^
-NLWP</3