Status: Completed

Someone out There Loves You

It's Hard To Say

The show. Was. Awesome.

The crowd was screaming and the guys on stage were giving their all. Everything was perfect.

I practically skipped backstage.

"Where's my Peanutbutter Lips!?"

"Who?"

"Clayah, idiot."

"You must be Molly."

I whirled around to see these two adult-type figures sitting on the couch.

"And you are?"

"I'm Claire, this is my husband Todd."

"Clayah's parents."

"Adoptively."

I froze. They were saying it so openly. I glanced around the room, assessing the situation. The Ways were huddled in a corner, everyone else was scattered around the room, giving me wary sorts of looks.

"Did you tell her?"

"Yeah."

"Good!"

"No, not 'good,' Molly," Mikey spat at me.

"How could it not be good?"

"Clayah's gone."

"What do you mean gone?"

"Todd totally spilled the beans and she freaked out and left."

"What?"

"You heard me. She left. She won't answer her phone even if Claire or Todd call."

"Fuck, are you serious?"

"Why would I not be serious about this?"

"Let me try-"

"She won't answer. She's pissed. She's pissed at us, she's pissed at you-"

"Why would she be pissed at me!?"

"You didn't tell her," Gerard said quietly.

"Because you forced me NOT to!"

"You could've, though!"

"Shut your fucking mouth, Mikey!"

"You could've and now she's gone!"

"That's IT, you whiney bitch!"

No one was fast enough to grab me as I flew at Mikey. Frank alone wasn't enough to drag me off him. Neither was Ray. They had to get BJ and Tre to grab my legs and carry me away to save Mikey.

"Mollers, calm down!"

"Fuck you, Dad!"

"Molly!"

I wasn't paying attention to Frank anymore. All my venom was directed at Mikey.

"This is no way my fault! I wanted to tell her months ago! I had to make fucking ultimatums to finally make you do it! Mikey Way, you can go DIE! Put me down!"

"No."

"Put me down!"

"No!"

"Who's looking for Clayah!?"

Everyone froze. The only sounds came from Mikey, who was cupping his crotch and cursing like a sailor from my kick to the groin area.

"Shit."

"You people disgust me. Put me down. I'll look for her."

The boys let me go and I started for the door.

"Wait."

I turned to see Gerard helping Mikey towards me.

"We'll help."

"Whatever. Try coffee shops first. Split up."

I sent the Idiot brothers off towards more downtown areas and headed to the closest Starbucks.

Surprisingly she wasn't there.

I tried the coffee shop down the street.

And then the one two blocks down.

Then the smallest, crappiest, most hipster cafe that happened to be right next to the bus.

After getting many judgmental looks from several androgynous persons as I bought a highly expensive cup of coffee for my extremely un-hipster way of dress, I want back to the bus.

Mikey and Gerard had beaten me there.

"Any luck?"

"No. Went to practically every coffee shop we could find."

"Fuck."

I felt completely useless. I set out to find my friend and I couldn't. I only could think of a set of places to look and she wasn't there. Why couldn't I think of more places to look? Why didn't I ask Clayah more questions about Chicago?

I'm such a fucking failure.

I'm an even worse best friend.

I shot about a foot in the air when I felt something cold and wet touch the back of my leg.

Jayce. Giving me the saddest ASPCA puppy look I had ever seen. I crouched down in front of him and gave his ears a scratch.

"You miss Peanutbutter Lips too, don'tcha boy?"

Jayce just whimpered.

"I wish you could help, puppy. I'm all out of ideas-"

I froze. Jayce nuzzled my hand, obviously curious as to why I had stopped scratching. I flew onto the bus that R&R were sharing with the boys and snatched up the first article of clothing that belonged to Clayah.

I almost dived onto Jayce in my excitement. I held the cloth up to his nose.

"I know you're not a basset hound or anything, but please, please help me find her."

I clipped Jayce's leash to his collar and he took off.

I would find Clayah if it fucking killed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
MUAHAHAHAHA I'M TAKING OVER SPARKLE BUTT'S MIBBA.

TROLOLOLOLOL.

Not really. She just couldn't get to a computer tonight so she asked me to type the chapter up for her. (Oh hey, I'm Mollers' mommy, Daiz, by the by.)

You have no idea how long I've wanted to get the crap beaten out of Mikey for being a whiney bitch.

Now here's a message from your all-powerful leader:

Thank you, Oreo Crunchies, for posting this to my account.
Everybody loves Molly.
So I expect to get a lot of comments.
I'll be posting another chapter first thing in the morning.
-NLWP </3