Quick and Painful

Painful

She sat alone in her room. Her lamp had burnt out and all she had was the moonlight shining in through cracks in the blinds covering her window.

He said that he liked me so much.

Tears streamed down her face.

He left you alone. Ignored you. Again and again. Forget him.

I can't...

She glanced around the dimly lit room. Something was reflecting the light of the moon not too far from her spot on the bed.

He's not worth this.

Yes he is. He is always worth it.

She reached for the sharp object. She admired it for a few moments.

You've barely tasted life.

The taste of his kiss is enough life for me. And that's gone now.

That is not life. He used you. Find someone who won't.

I don't want to! I want him! And if I can't have him...

She brought the scissors up, turning them slowly, letting the refection of pale light reflect on the walls. Quickly she slammed the scissors into her neck. It was then that she realized they were a bit more dull than she had assumed.

He's not worth this...

"Yes... He is..." She gasped. "He... is."
♠ ♠ ♠
There's another author! She'll be writing some chapters. We're both coming up with what's next and how to tie it all together. Hope you all like it! Leave comments of love and ideas!