Quick and Painful

Jealous Much?

Flashback

-Stephan's POV-

"Fine! If you feel that way I'm leaving!" I yelled right back at her. I loved her to death. What was I doing? I loved her from her beautiful long blonde hair on the top of her head to her beautiful painted toes.

I walked away.

She was in tears now, but her anger shined evilly right through them. "Go! Get some other girlfriend! I never want to see you again!"

I felt something hit the back of my head. It fell behind me and hit the ground with a metallic ping. The ring I had given her for her birthday. I turned around and looked at her. She was still beautiful even with anger swimming through her veins. I picked up the ring and turned it slowly in my hand. My anger covered my love in that moment. I threw the gold ring in a nearby ditch.

I walked through the park rarely looking up from the ground. After what felt like hours I decided to find a place to sit and rest not only my aching feet but also my mind. I saw an empty bench. I looked back down and walked towards it.

"Hey, are you okay?" a stranger's voice asked me.

"What was that?" I asked looking up from my seat.

"You seem a bit upset. I know you don't know me or anything but would you like to talk about it?"

Her words seemed so kind. I offered her the empty spot next to me. "I'm fine, I'm just a bit upset about a few things is all. It's nice to walk around and think."

"I know what you mean. I'm Elizabeth by the way," she said. Her voice echoed in my mind.

"Okay, well, Liza, if you'll let me call you that, I'm Stephan. I was planning to go to the movies later, just to get my mind off things, do you want to come? It would be a big help to me." I asked her.

"Um, sure, what time?" she asked. She seemed so innocent. She was perfect for what I had planned for my blonde friend.

"I'll call you later, I have to go meet someone," I said. "If you're willing to give me your number that is." I pulled out my phone and she told me exactly what I needed to know. "I'll call you as soon as I can. I really have to go now. I'll see you later." I kissed her cheek and stood up.

She was perfect for my plans of revenge. She was a pretty girl and my ex had always envied girls with chestnut hair. She was going to be at the movies that night. She went every Friday with her friends. I knew she'd be there.

-Liza's POV-

He kept his hands off me for the entire movie. I loved how respectful he was. And for that he deserved a reward.

"You've been so nice," I smiled up at him. His beautiful blue eyes caught mine. He kissed me then. I let nearly a stranger kiss me. But it was so sweet.

After a few moments the kiss broke. A few girls on the other side of the room looked at us almost in envy. "Look at them. They seem nearly jealous. They can see how happy we are together. I really like you."

"I think I love you," he replied and kissed me again.


End Flashback

-Still Liza/Beth's POV-

I woke for a moment. There wasn't blood running from my neck. Why was I awake? I was supposed to be dead. That's what I wanted. Everything went black again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it! Leave comments of love and "constructive criticism".