The Silent Hill Diaries

Chase.

Two feet. It was all I could see in front of me. If I was ever scared in my life, it was nothing compared to this. Fear of the dark was nothing compared to this. Being able to see but only so far. But the further I walked was the more lost I felt. My head was throbbing and all I wanted to do was just.. Sleep.

Daddy…

My shoulders rose, and my body went stiff. It wasn’t the voice that scared me. It was how much pain the voice was in. Chills ran up my spine as I looked off to where I thought I heard the voice. If I could see the expression on my face, it was probably frightened. I could feel my eyebrows rising, my adrenaline spiked high.

As if my legs controlled themselves, they started to drag my feet across the road toward where I heard the voice. The alley way was dark and creepy. I could hear odd scraping and noises and it made my fear heighten just that much more. Then I saw it…

A figure that would’ve come up to his waist, at least. Then it hit him.

Daddy…

“Lila…” I murmured, which was barely audible.

As I stepped forward, she ran off more deeper into the alley, and I followed more.

“NO, COME BACK. DON’T GO IN THERE.” I yelled at her, my heart aching.

Pushing on, I nearly jogged toward where I seen Lila run. Why was she even running from me in the first place? A thin layer of sweat padded my hair to my forehead as I ran after her. My lungs were going to give out in this case.

Then, as if from nowhere, an air raid siren. It was loud, and I felt like it was inside my brain.

I stopped in my track to look around me. I’d come to a dead end. What? Patting down the wall, I turned around, noticing that where I’d come from wasn’t where I’d come from. If that made sense. The walls were peeling apart, and the sky was darkening.

My heart dropped when the air raid stopped. The noise dulling down. All I could hear now was the faint drip-dropping of rain, or god knows what. If I looked down, the pavement was covered in what looked like blood. I inhaled deeply, looking at the pitch darkness in front of me.

Slowly, I started to walk forward from where I came from, but now it was different than how I entered it. The hand that held the gun was trembling in fear, and I couldn’t make myself stop.

The new area was surrounded in wire fences. I couldn’t see inside properly, at all. As I started to climb up the fence, movement caught my attention.

Daddy…

“Lila! Don’t move! Please, baby…please, stay there…” I was sounding almost desperate.

So now I was climbing twice as fast as I previously was. When I got to the top, I dropped safely to the bottom of the other side, looking around quickly for my daughter. Then I heard fences moving, and when I looked toward the noise, I seen my daughter quickly skipping through what looked like a maze of fences. Fuck..

“Lila!” I yelled, running into that general direction

A growl caught my attention, and I spun around to see one of the most fucked up things I’d ever laid eyes on.

It was a two-headed dog about waist height with no skin, or even eyes, from what it looked like. But it wasn’t just one, it was a dozen or so of them. Quickly I aimed the gun, shooting at the closest one while backing up at the same time.

I’d gotten to the last bullet, and had none to spare.

“Fuck.”

Without a second thought, I tossed the gun away and bolted for the direction Lila had run in. the dog-things chased me down, and I didn’t have time to even think of ulterior motives. I needed to get my daughter and get out of here as fast as I could.

My eyes were getting hazy from all the running, the adrenaline running low as I pretty much sprinted away from the dogs. I could hear them running and barking from behind me. They weren’t that far.

When I got out of the maze of fences, I desperately looked around as quickly as I could for my daughter and didn’t see her anywhere. But just as I whined from defeat, I felt something bite at my wrist, dragging me down to the ground.

I tried to get out as fast as I could, but they got me, and I was going to die. I was going to die slowly, and fucking painfully from the sounds of the gnawing, and the burn of their bite. Even if I lived, I’d be as fucked up as all hell. Oh, wait, this was hell.

My own personal hell.

The pain preceded. And the darkness over took me.

I was definitely dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update.
I had some personal problems to deal with.
I didn't have any motivation, but I got some now :D
Feedback? :3