Status: One Shot

Bleed Burnt Orange

1/1

I watch in disbelief as the seconds tick off the scoreboard lit up across the field. 4, 3, 2, 1, game over. I stare at the final score in bold letters: Texas - 34 | Alabama - 21.

The screams are just background noise as I see the burnt orange number three cheering with his teammates.

My best friend is gripping my arm in a death grip jumping at my side screaming, "Anjilika, Anjilika! They won! They really won!!"

I smile thinking that Garrett helped lead them to the victory making the Texas Longhorns National Champions. After the crowd's thinned out I make my way back down to the nearly empty parking lot. I bid my best friend goodbye and a promise to call her later in the week.

"You know, it's not very safe hanging out in dark parking lots.", I spin to the direction of the voice and see Jordan leaning against the closest light pole.

I laugh when I realize I'm not about to murdered, "Shipley, you scared me. Shouldn't you be out celebrating?"

He nods, "I would be, but I was sent on urgent orders that you were to report immediately to the locker room. Official quarterback business of course."

I smile, "Oh, of course. Later, Ship." I give him a hug goodbye congratulate him once more on the win then begin my journey to the locker room

I follow the signs posted until I reach my destination. I cautiously push the door open in case the room isn't empty. I walk in and Garrett's the only one there sitting on the bench still in full uniform.

He looks up when I enter, "Guess, Shipley found you. C'mere." He motions me forward.

I blurt out the first thought in my head, "God, you look hot in that uniform." My hand shoots to my mouth to cover it.

Garrett looks up at me with a half-smile. He pulls me done so our lips connect and I sigh into the kiss. I tug at the top but the pads make sure I only get his stomach exposed.

"Anjil, you're so beautiful.", My heart is racing.

This time I go for his pants but apparently the world is against me for the moment. Garrett stops my hands, "Okay I this is going to have to wait until the hotel."

I groan, "No, we've gone to far." He laughs against my neck and I shiver as his cool breathe reaches my heated skin.

He smiles, "Well, I guess you could join me in the shower."

Garrett pulls me along as we enter the shower room. We take awhile and we make to clean every inch of the other's body. I redress in my clothes and wait for Garrett to dress.

I pull my phone out of my pocket to see I have a new text message.I open it but ignore it when Garrett walks back into the main area, "Ready to go?"

I smile,"Oh yea. Repeat performance at the hotel?"

He grins, "Only if you wear my jersey?" I look at him confused and he clairfies, "Just my jersey."

I blush, "I always thought burnt orange was my color."

He pull me in for a sweet kiss, "Your color? You're from Texas you bleed bunt orange."

I laugh, "Let's go, pal. That hotel is calling my name."

I look down at the open text message on my phone: Hope you didn't wear him out to much. There's more celebrating to do. :P -Ship

I laugh as Garrett snatches up his jersey from the floor. Jordan is right there is much more celebrating to be done and it involves me, Garrett, and burnt orange jersey.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, another Garrett one-shot. I think this is okay nothing spectacular.
This is for Anjilika!!
Hope you like it (: