Sequel: Love Made Us Blind
Status: Done :)

Different Letters

Morning

"Mon Dieu, je les vois!"

Addie opened her eyes and sat on the ground. She couldn't believe they fell asleep on the pitch. She noticed Madame Maxim as long with other teachers running towards her. She nudged Draco who was still soundly asleep with a huge smile.

"Draco, wake up!" she whispered but it didn't do much. She looked again at the teachers who were getting pretty much close. "Merde." She cursed in French

"Marie-Adelaide Voltaire!" Olympe Maxim yelled for the whole field to hear her. "Where do you think you were yesterday evening?"

Alice got up and the movement caused Draco's eyes to open. He looked up her, than directed his gaze at what she was staring. He immediately stood up besides his friend once he saw the group of adults heading their way.

"None of your friends knew where you were, you didn't show up for dinner and you weren't in your room! You're lucky that some boys from Hogwarts noticed you were both dressed to play for Quidditch…!" she continued yelling in French.

"I am so sorry. We fell asleep and had no idea!" she tried excusing herself

"I did not bring you here so you can sneak with male students, Voltaire! This is the second time you get in trouble. I don't think I want you to be around this boy, Marie. For now he has been only causing problems… You're starting to behave just like you did in your first year."

"No! You don’t understand. Please just give me one more chance, he means so much to me, you just can't expect me to stay away…During the first year I acted out because I missed him so much."

"In your first year, you were a rebellious, unmotivated and depressed student and you gave us too many problems! If I would have known he was the reason why you were such a bad person, I would have never let you come here."

"One more chance. No more stupid stuns, I swear."

Madame Maxim looked at her student of a couple of seconds. Sorry was written on the face. The headmistress was ready to forgive her but needed to be sure that the girl was sincere.

"Detention, tomorrow. Follow me."

Draco watched as his friend followed her headmistress. He looked at his teachers and his headmaster. He wondered what was awaiting him. Detention, most likely. It didn't matter to him: whatever they had in store for him was probably worth the time he spend with Marie-Adelaide and getting to see her in those green robes. That imagine was going to be in his mind for a while. He was still thinking about her not really paying attention to his teachers.

"Mr. Malfoy, I suggest you pay attention instead of fantasying about the Beauxbatons student." Snape said menacing him

"Do you want to stain the relationship between the two schools? Madame Maxim will not take it lightly how Hogwarts students are putting her girls in awkward situations." Mcgonagall said

"I was showing her how we play Quidditch…"

"Let's not go into that. Tomorrow at detention, we'll explain you some diplomacy. You can try ways to figure out how to get in their pants when they are not our guests anymore!"

"I'd never do such a thing!"

"Save your excuse Malfoy and go to breakfast." Snape snapped

Malfoy did what he was told but took a small detour. He went to check to see if Addie wasn't being still scolded at anymore. When he didn't hear any voices, he snuck into the room and spotted the girl changing, her back facing him. He turned, blushing like mad, trying, but not exactly, to forget her beautiful curves. He thanked god that she didn't noticed and waited a bit before getting into the room again. They walked to breakfast together as people looked at them. The two teenagers simply ignored them all. The news that they went missing was heard by everyone and every student had its own theory.

"Addie! Where have you been? Madame Maxim has been worried sick. And you! What have you done with her?" Rachelle yelled at Draco pointing him

"Nothing happen Rachelle." Addie reassured her

"Seriously what happened? Where were you, I was scared Addie!"

People watched as she tried to explain to everyone who listened to her, what really happen, including the Gryffindor table. Harry Potter listened as he watched his not-so-close friend gush.

"You really think he cares about her?" Ron asked

Harry looked at Draco who was talking to his friend, a very suspicious smirk on his face as if he was bragging about something.

"No I don't."

"Why can't you accept that Malfoy could like someone? I mean it's weird but…"

"He's just going for her because she's something new. A pretty Beauxbaton student... Just like Zabini and that other Beauxbatons girl…"

Just as he said that, Addie exclaimed, noticing the green crest on Rachelle's uniform, the same Addie was wearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short you guys. Hope you still enjoy it!
Thanks for the comments (L)