Sequel: Love Made Us Blind
Status: Done :)

Different Letters

Gowns

"Rachelle, take your tongue out of Blaise's mouth and get your ass into the god-damned carriage!" Suzanne cried staring at the hottest outer-school couple making out

Addie looked as her friend pulled away from the guy she dearly liked with a huge smile. The dark haired girl was more than happy that her best friend was with Blaise. Since she announced that they were going out, she had never seen the blond without a smile on her fragile face.

"I'll miss you." Blaise said trying to get another kiss

"I'll be thinking about you the whole time there." She assured him

"Actually I want you to think about the beautiful dress you'll wear with me."

Rachelle giggled as she started to make out with him one more time, making some of jealous friends impatient.

"Okay we get it Rachelle, you have a boyfriend. But the rest of us actually want to be in Paris!" Laura screamed

Addie just giggled before entering the carriage. Rachelle entered last, but so happy. The girls started to tease her but after a couple of minutes; they still had about an hour left and Celine needed new entertainment.

"How come Draco didn't come to say good bye?" Addie laughed

"It's not like we're leaving, we're coming back in a couple of hours"

"Yeah well Blaise came to see Rachelle!" Laura pointed out

"That's because she's his girlfriend. While I'm… I'm just the girl he invited since he didn't want to go with anyone special."

"You know he just said that because he was scared that you'd be invited by someone else." Rachelle spoke "I mean come' on! Blaise told me this, but anyone could guess it." Addie remained silenced. "He asked you the second he could. He just used that excuse because he was scared it would be awkward."

"Yeah, okay. I still won't believe you guys."

The rest of the trip was spent talking on their impressions of this year. When they arrived a bit outside the city, a car was waiting for them. Thanks to magic, all six of them fit in that tiny car. They asked a teacher to exchange their money for muggle's money, so with full purse they ran, finally released, in the streets of fancy stores of Paris. After a couple of hours, only Celine and Addie couldn't find a dress. Passing in front of a window she noticed a beautiful silver dress.

"I want that one!"

She loved it. She thought she wouldn't live if she wasn't wearing it. The dress started tight but became looser as it went down. It was a beautiful princess gown without it being ridiculously puffy. The girl was crushed when the sales person said there weren't any more of that color and even more when she said the one in the window was a demo. Her friends suggested she buy another silver one but she was also in love with the cut.

"We can maybe interest you in the some different colour. We have that style in pink, green and in yellow as well."

Her friends pushed her to go try them on even if it wasn't that cute silver color she wanted. Pink was not her color so she hesitated between yellow and green. She remembered how Draco loved that color on her. When they were done they returned for supper. They walked to the Slytherin table but Rachelle soon dismissed herself since there was so sign of Blaise.

"Hey the Frenchies are back!"

Four girls giggled when they heard Theodore Nott especially since Isabelle blushed. Draco lifted his head up and looked around the group in front of him to find his partner. She was laughing with the rest of them looking at her friend Isabelle. He took the opportunity to push Goyle away. When Marie-Adelaide looked at the table, she missed the action but didn't miss the spot besides her childhood friend.

"May I sit here Mr. Malfoy?" Alice asked in a very fancy voice while sitting down

"You know that you always may Miss. Lestrange." He replied with the same tone as they exchanged a nice smile but the moment was interrupted with Laura's laugher

"I'm sorry." She excused herself as they both looked at her. "It's just that I won't get used to Lestrange. And you're name is Adelaide."

"If my mother would have died giving me birth it would have been Alice."

"I don't get it… what's wrong…" Draco asked looking at the two girls

"In French my name is Marie-Adeugly Thestrange." It took him a couple of second but eventually he burst out laughing. "You're evil."

"You know I'm laughing because that's the last name I think anyone could ever give you."

"Liar, I'm mad at you!" Addie said standing up and walking away, knowing he'd follow her

"Alice! Don't get mad at me!" he knew she'd never make a fuss over something like that, he knew she wanted him to follow her

But as he got close she made a run for it, sprinting from the Great Hall receiving many stares. None of the Hogwarts students thought Malfoy could ever behave like he did but the blond didn't care about them as he ran after her. When they were in the Halls, the boy caught up to Alice and trapped her against the wall. When their laughers and loud breathing stopped, silence over came the scene as the blond leaned towards her, barely realizing it. A million thoughts ran in Addie's mind as she tried to figure out what was happening. Draco was as lost. Should he just go and kiss her? He never consciously thought of doing that but seeing her so close to him and looking so pretty, he only wanted to kiss her and get her closer to him. The two teenagers, so concentrated on each other, didn't notice they were standing next to a staircase. When they heard voices they split and saw Cho and Cedric coming down, holding hands. When the couple passed them instead of getting back to where they were Addie spoke.

"I still haven't eaten yet…"

Draco smiled without really saying a word. All of the Beauxbatons students were done eating, leaving Addie alone with Draco.

"So did you love Paris?"

"Yeah. I saw this gorgeous dress but they didn't have the color I wanted. I ended buying it in different colour, I really hope you like it."

"Well tell me about it and maybe I will…"

"Nope!" She said taking a bite with a huge smile

When she finished eating she was about to say good-bye to Draco but he just made a pout.

"Please walk with me to the common room."

"Why, can't you do that alone?" She whined

"I don't want to be alone if I have to catch Zabini and your friend having sex in my room."

Marie-Adelaide busted out laughing, caving in after that comment. They walked slowly while talking about Christmas. Both of them stayed at school since that way they could attend the ball. Luckily there was only one more week before classes were done. When they got to the common room they didn't find Blaise or Rachelle anywhere.

"Well then I guess I'll see you tomorrow…" he started but Addie pouted

"Please, walk me to my room"

"Why, can’t you do that alone?" he whined

"I don't want to be alone if I have to catch Rachelle and your friend having sex in my room."

He laughed opening the door from his room letting the lady out. They retraced their steps walking even more closely to each other.

"You like coming here so far?" he asked, trying to see how he could mention the transfer

"It's amazing! The classes are fun and I get to have my closest friends with me all the time. The only thing that really changed it that now I actually have boys in my class." She looked at the boy who looked kind of hurt looking down. "Come' on Malfoy being with you isn't amazing… it's like this feeling out of a dream. I-I-… finding you made my life whole again."

He looked up. "I know, you're just miserable without me."

"Vanity issues." She laughed

They were coming near the rooms as Draco realized he still didn't get the answer he wanted. "So about you coming here?"

"Still not decided."

They walked into the room and found only a couple of the girls there. When she asked where Rachelle was, a girl in fourth grade who made the trip but who the six girls rarely spoke to, Denise, told them that the lake froze and some students were hanging out there. Addie took Draco into the hallway were she was planning on telling him good bye for the day.

"There's just something I want to try since earlier and I couldn't finish." He assured her

He stepped really close to her and she wondered how come their faces where so close. Her mind went blank as he touched her lips with his yet just for a couple of seconds. She really didn't know what to say or how her face was supposed to look like. The blond on the other hand seemed pretty peaceful with that.

"Goodnight Alice." He said like nothing happened and turned to go back to his dormitory.

What Alice didn't know was that he was kicking himself the whole way there. What did he just do?
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys know what's next (:

Hope you still enjoyed it and thanks for reading and commenting (L)