Sequel: Love Made Us Blind
Status: Done :)

Different Letters

Secret

When Addie awoke the next morning everything felt normal. She didn't feel anything different until her pale feet touched the cold floor and her eyes fell on the dress lying on the chair besides her. She gasped sitting back on the border of her bed. She bended down to pick up last night's note, realizing that everything that happened yesterday was real. She hurried up out of her PJs and slipped some sweats and a vest. She glanced at Rachelle who was still sleeping with a smile on her face. She hurried all the way into the Grand Hall but stopped in the doors once she realized that Draco wasn't there. She turned around but didn't take more than two steps as she bumped into someone.

"Hey, hey, where are you going in such a hurry?" a sly voice asked, somewhat searching for a kiss

"Draco! I was looking for you!" She exclaimed

"Hmm; me too." He answered trying to kiss her but she evaded

"I think we really need to talk."

Both of them kept quiet. The girl wanted to bring him to the place near the stairs but remembering the traffic there, she took him in a different direction, hoping it was more isolated. There was a window that didn't look neat enough to be visited often so she sat on the border taking the blond down with her.

"So what's this about?" Draco asked, slightly worried by her weird attitude

"Did you mean what you said yesterday? Every. Single. Word?"

"I did. I'm absolutely crazy about you Alice. You’re the prettiest girl in the world and you… you make me so happy."

She smiled when she leaned close to him but stopped just before the lips. "Good." That was the only word that she said before kissing him. They enjoyed the moment a bit longer, exchanging times to times how they felt about each other. None of them ate anything since the feast so in no time they just had to get back to the Grand Hall.

"How are we going to tell the others?" Draco asked her, holding her hand

"I forgot about the other." She sighed "And now we'll have to go through all the hell of being the new couple, everyone's going to tease us and shout a million of 'I told you so.' What if we just don't tell them?" Addie asked and looked at Draco who didn't look so convinced

"Why would you want this to stay a secret?" He asked her

"Because than it wouldn't be our thing; it would be everyone else's. I know, I know it's stupid I just... I'm not looking forward of being pressured telling my friends the details and everyone looking at us when we stand next to each other and making comments. Everyone is expecting it and it just puts this unnecessary weight. I like it the way it is."

Draco sighed and he caressed the hands he was already holding. He on the other hand wouldn't have mind telling everyone he was dating the most beautiful girl here, he would have been more than happy to hold her hand and kiss her in front of his schoolmates. But he wanted her more than anything else and didn't mind to keep it quiet at the beginning since he believed that sooner or later the secret would eventually get out.

"Would you be mine and mine only?" He asked with the fear she might have someone of the sides even if he would have never believed that

"I was always yours." Addie replied putting her arms around his neck. "Hogsmate, on New Year's Eve, our first secret date, what do you say?"

"I love that idea." He answered stealing one last kiss before entering the halls to the Grand hall.

They ate breakfast with their friends; both Addie and Draco pretended listening their respected friends but in secret they kept exchanging smiles. Blaise was there talking to Draco but there was no sign of Rachelle so Addie finished quickly and excused herself from all the stories. When she got to her room she found her awake but with company.

"Bonjour Marie." Madame Maxim greeted her. "I was talking to Rachelle about your punishment but it seems that I won't have to repeat myself."

Addie stared at her headmistress the whole time but wasn't listening at all. When Madame Maxim announced that they would have detention for a month she practically screamed. The only comfort was that it would be every three days. Great. Addie was so happy when the giant left them alone.

"So what time did you came back last night?" Addie asked

"Around three in the morning. Blaise took me by the lake. We walked, talked, totally lost track of time until I commented that it was great we didn't have any curfew. Turns out we did as Blaise flipped." She laughed. "Why are you in trouble for?"

"Late by a couple of minute, it really sucks."

"Nothing happened? Because Blaise and I were disusing it and it be great if we weren't the only Slytherin-Beauxbatons couple. Besides everyone is expecting you guys." Addie was tempted to confess to her best friend but though about how she'd feel if Draco also confessed to Blaise.

"I'm sorry darning but I think you should better hope on Belle and Theo, they might have better chances." Addie simply stated, picking the note and shoving it in her stuff. "Tell me more about Blaise."

"I think I'm in love with him." She stated which surprised Alice "I know it's too soon to say but it's just the way I feel around him, god it's like I need him with me all the bloody time. I know you'll think it's weird and all…"

"No I don't. I actually think it's… well it's cute." She said genuinely

"Really?"

"Yeah. Now come' on, I'm sure you're hungry."

They both went into the direction to the Great Hall but met with Draco along the way. He informed them that Blaise was looking to talk to Rachelle and was waiting in the Hall. Alice smirked as she told Rachelle that she should maybe go without her. As their friend left, the childhood friends, now more, ran off. When they found their hallway isolated enough, the kissing started without them letting go of each other.

"Hi boyfriend." Alice finally spoke after fifteen minutes. "This is going to be so hard."

"Maybe but I'm starting to think it's sort of hot."

She smiled before they resumed kissing. They didn't have course until next week so they could spend all the time in the world together but neither of them wanted to be suspicious. They split up before lunch as she walked to find one of her French friends but found Harry and Hermione.

"Oh hi you two she greeted them. How's Victor?" She asked winking to Hermione

"He's good. How about your boyfriend…" She asked not comfortable as Alice looked at Harry

"Bloody hell you told her!" This was going to ruin stuff. "Harry there is nothing going on with me or Draco."

"Sure didn't look like it you were making out with each other!"

"What's your point?! It was just… there is nothing up between us. That was a mistake. I'll see you guys later."

She found her other friends as they were talking about Suzanne and Igor. She sat down pretending to listen to the story. The only thing that really was on her mind was how to sneak off and see Draco more often.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have some bad news for you. Starting the 22nd July, this story will be on pause.

Why? Because I'm going to Poland to visit my family for three weeks.

Am I giving up on this story? HELL FCKEN NO!

Am I going to write (on paper) the next few chapters? You can count on that.

If there's any possibility for me to update while I'm there, will I? Duh.

That's pretty much it, I knew it for a while (well months) that I was leaving and tried to update the most possible. Watch out for more updates this week. I love Alice and Draco too much to give up on them. And there will be a sequel. And and after sequel. I have the story line all figured out. Hoping you like this one and forgive me please.

I haven't seen my family in five years. :(