Sequel: Love Made Us Blind
Status: Done :)

Different Letters

Hogsmate

When New Year’s morning arrived, the only person on Addie's mind was her boyfriend. She practically skipped down the halls under Rachelle’s questioning look and smiled to any person she came across. Nothing could make the girl any happier then knowing that she was finally going to have a whole day with him. Like Addie had predicted, people weren’t so suspicious about them, after all this was after the whole Quidditch incident. They still didn’t want to risk much; they might have gone away with it last time but if they kept disappearing too much, people just may find that suspicious. So they just lived by sneaking away, making excuses and running to the most isolated dead ends of the castle. Tonight, they were finally going to Hogsmate, but the couple didn’t want to settle for that since most of the students were going to be there enjoying their time out of school. Draco found a different place, right besides it but there were no interesting stores so no students were really going to be there. When Addie and Rachelle arrived to their usual table, last just like always, her friends turned to them.

“You guys take the longest time ever!” Suzanne complained “I mean we were going to leave to Hogmate without you two.”

Addie’s smile vanished for a second. She didn’t think about them.

“Well then tell Addie to eat up fast.” Rachelle said. “I’m going with Blaise anyways.” She said as the boy in question gave her a kiss on the hair

Draco looked at Alice as she turned away. She might not be psychic but it seemed like she knew what he was trying to say. Let’s just tell them now, it’s so much easier.

“I actually don’t want to go to Hogmate. I mean Draco told me what’s there and what’s not... I think I’ll catch up on something.”

“T’es laide Marie-AdeLAIDE!” Laura complained as she stuck out her tongue.

“Dé-so-lé!”

So she watched as her friends left the castle alone, until she felt someone wrap her arms around her. She turned and started to kiss Draco putting her hands around his neck. He took her by the hand, telling her he had a better way to get out of the castle. Surprisingly it was a very short walk. There was a small pub, empty where they both ordered and cuddled with each other. Until they heard voices and panicked. They changed places to be behind a small wooden wall so the persons coming in wouldn’t see them. Addie was hoping for it to be just a group of random persons but so such luck.

“You were right, this is a nice place.” They heard Rachelle said. “And much better than the over-crowed Hogsmate.”

“I knew you’d like it. We can spend the whole day here and talk.” They heard Blaise reply

Just great. The couple couldn’t get out since they’d have to pass before them and couldn’t say much without being heard.

“I’m happy I met you. Is there any way that you may transfer next year?” Blaise said

“I still didn’t think about it. I just may if well you know... Addie accepts. But then you know, she’ll all be like, why throw away our friends and all... And oh god her mother...! And mine won't be too thrilled about that either.”

“Not if we get Alice the same reason to stay. She’ll for sure do it for Draco. If I can get him on my side to convince her, she’ll stay.”

“Do you think there is something between them?” Addie’s heart sunk. They were already suspicious?

“I don’t know about Alice but I know that Draco is so crazy for her.” Addie looked at her boyfriend and blew him a kiss before getting back to listening. “It all depends how much she likes him.”

“Did Draco talk about her before this year?”

“No, did Alice?”

“Neither.”

There was a moment of silence before they heard them get their drinks. “Well then I guess they are just not going to be together.”

The conversation didn’t return to them until the end. Alice was so relieved when they finally paid and went outside without spotting them. They still waited but found it too risky since they could be walking around so both decided going back to the castle. They walked by the lake and decided to stay there. They cuddled again but not enough to be unable to make an excuse.

“So did you think about transferring here now?”

“It crossed my mind.” She informed him without getting into details.

“You still don’t know... Why won’t you, if Rachelle comes...!”

“Rachelle doesn’t even know.”

“But if you say yes, so will she! I missed you and it kills me, it really does to think that you won’t be there next year. It will be like first year all over again!”

“No it won’t because this time we’ll take care to send owls and see each other...!”

“That was enough when we were kids! I don’t want to see my girlfriend twice a year!”

“I thought you weren’t going to pressure me!”

“That’s before you became the most important person in my world!”

Alice was silenced as she looked at the love of her life. She wanted to tell him something but nothing came out. She hugged him and kissed them imprudently since she didn’t bother checking if anyone could be watching. When that thought crossed her head she leaned away looking at him.

“I just... I need to think about it.”

Draco nodded as he stood up. He took her hands and dragged her to the forest where they started to make out. After all, for now, their relationship was all about that. Suddenly she thought about Rachelle and Blaise. Boy she wanted a relationship like them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little chapter (:

Next one should be tomorrow. Hope you guys like it. If you do don't be shy to tell me (L)