Sequel: Love Made Us Blind
Status: Done :)

Different Letters

Truth

"You!" Rachelle exclaimed pointing Alice. "And you!" She changed to Draco. "What are you doing to you?" She said pointing back to her friend.

"Rachelle! You're feeling better already?" Alice asked hoping to stall for a few seconds

"Don't change the subject Marie-Adelaide! Qu'est ce qu'il pense, de vouloir te fourrer de même? Et pourquoi tu te laisse faire?" Rachelle was so furious she suddenly forgot the words in English even if she was better in it than French.

"No, it's not like that Rachelle." Alice said bringing the conversation back to English "We're together." She took her boyfriend's hand

"Since when?" She asked, hesitating between being happy or ticked off

"Since the Yule Ball."

"Since the Yule Ball?" She yelled "And when we're you going to tell me about this? And you!" She turned to Blaise "Did you know anything about them?"

"Nothing. Draco didn't tell me anything." He said, trying to hide a laugh

"I was going to tell you eventually. You see Draco and I observed how the news of you and Blaise spread and listened to all the teasing. We wanted to avoid all that so we kept it to ourselves. I really wanted to tell you."

"So you let me take all the heat and the teasing and the comments and the looks and the attention all alone? Marie-Adelaide Voltaire, je vais te tuer."

Rachelle took a pillow lying on a couch as she started running after Alice. The blond finally caught up to the brunette as she hit her with the pillow multiple times until she fell on a couch.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"Je te deteste!"

The two boys just looked at their girls running around wondering if they should intervene.

"So you finally scored? Alright!" Blaise said giving his friend a high five

"Yeah. Looks like we got the hottest Beauxbatons chicks after all."

"You had it easier, you knew her already."

"I had it harder. You know how hard it is to get out of the friend zone with your childhood best friend?"

"Touche."

When Rachelle stopped beating Addie with a pillow she looked at her best friend. After a couple of seconds of silence, the blond gave her best friend a huge hug.

"It finally happened, you and Draco!" She exclaimed happy as if she just realized what happened.

"Rachelle, that's not important, all I want to know is are you okay, what happened?" She said breaking out of the hug

"I'm apparently terrified of heights."

"That was all? Rach you got me worried sick!"

"Sorry." She said with a laugh "You didn't look worried."

Alice bit her lips as she looked away, making her friend laugh before giving her another hug.

"You sure you're okay?" Alice asked again

"Yes now let's sit down, forget about my health and talk about more important stuff like how did you and you happen."

"I told you at the Yule ball." She repeated

"Since you didn't tell me the moment it happened you are going have to give me every single bloody detail. What about that night at the Quidditch pitch?"

So Marie-Adelaide explained everything. How she realized that she mistaken what she felt for Draco as friendship until she compared it to what she felt for Harry or Ron who were only just her friends. How when Draco invited her she had butterflies and how she was glad decline their invitation because she was going with Draco. When they were dancing she felt safe being in his arms. When she got furious when he told her she should have went out with a random Durmstrang boy instead of him when she really wanted to be with him. She confessed sneaking around, kissing when nobody was watching, going on dates near Hogsmate together and trying not to tell the world their feelings.

"I really wanted to tell you it but I thought how mad I would be if Draco confessed in Blaise without me knowing so I didn't do the same."

"I can forgive you two but under one condition." She shot a look at Blaise, as he grinned, already figuring out what the girl wanted in return "You see Suzanne has been bugging the shit out of me and teasing at every bloody occasion she got about Blaise and me." When Rachelle swore, it meant trouble. "I'm sure you noticed. So I want to get her mental, make her think she's crazy. We could get that Parkinston girl too. You see Monday I know Isabelle, Celine and Laura are going to send a letter to their parents. So she's going to be all alone for breakfast. I know it sounds weird but what if we made her believe that I'm not going out with Blaise but Draco and you're the one with Blaise. I mean imagine the look on her face when she'll make a comment and you start bitching at her because Blaise is your boyfriend. And I know you can be very mean if you want."

Alice looked at Draco with a little confused face. She wouldn't mind but wondered what he thought about it.

"I'd be down. I would love to see her reaction."

"Thank you, you guys are the best!" She said happily "We get to go to Hogsmate this week end. Again, as another condition we have to double date!"

"Last one?" Alice asked

"I'll see if I can think of something else." She said slyly. "Besides I have two months worth of lies to blackmail you with. And remember I'm keeping it a secret."

The common room filled up as students began coming from the second task. Out of the students Alice noticed Isabelle coming in with Theo. When she left, Harry was the only one who didn't resurface and she was curious to see what that was all about.

"Where were you, we were all worried for you and Rachelle!" Isabelle exclaimed, seeing her friend arrive

"Rachelle fainted but she's all better now." She pressed "What about the tournament, does that mean that Diggory won?"

"He tied with that Potter boy." She told her

"He was the last one to get out!" She said, remembering he was the only one who was still in the water by the time she was dragging Rachelle to the boats. "He should have been last."

"Well no. Technically Fleur never finished and couldn't save her person. Potter came out with Fleur's sister and his own person. Judges were even informed he tried saving all four victims."

"Why?" Rachelle asked joining the conversation

"I don't know, he must have taken the job too seriously and taught they were really in danger." She said lifting her shoulders. Alice didn't bother her much later and left with Theo as they walked to his room.

"That's really brave of him." She said to Rachelle

"Or simply stupid." She added

Alice didn't defend her friend since Draco and Blaise just came beside them and didn't want to turn this into a three on one. The four stayed in the common room discussing while others eventually joined in. Alice was withdrawn as she thought about the heroic actions Harry tried to pull out. Most of the students thought it was unfair that he was tied for first while Addie completely approved. He got there first, he would have been the first to get out if only he didn't go all stubborn and try to save everyone. Rachelle announced she was going to bed and the Beauxbatons students with the exception of Alice, followed. Ten minutes after their departure Alice let them know she was going as well. Draco, appearing as a gentleman to his housemates offered to walk her there.

"Not too mad that Rachelle and Blaise know?" He asked as soon as they were outside

"No, it could have been worse like Suzanne." She replied "How you feeling about Monday?"

"Mixed. It's going to be weird but she is my girlfriend's best friend so I'm trying to get on her good side. Especially since I think she's under the impression I'm trying to sleep with you or something."

"It's not the first time you look suspicious, Malfoy. Remember that night at the pitch."

"I'll remember that night for a long time. And shut up Lestrange." He said referring to her first comment as he leaned and kissed her. They exchanged a couple of soft kisses before she pulled

"Now I better get going. I'm sure Rachelle's got loads to tell me. And I have to check up if she's really okay now that she'll stop yelling at me."

"See you tomorrow." Alice nodded, unable to resist one last kiss. Butterflies appeared in Addie's stomach when she felt him smile in the kiss.

She had didn't want to go in her room and separate from Draco for hours to come. She wanted to feel his arms around her all the time. For the first time, she started thinking that maybe all the teasing she would be put through would be worth it if it meant she got to be in his arms all the time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys like this one :D