Sequel: Love Made Us Blind
Status: Done :)

Different Letters

Switch

Alice walked besides Blaise when they entered the Great Hall. The first thing she saw was Draco sitting with Rachelle just in front of Suzanne who was talking to Pansy. She didn't look forward to this day and but since she didn't want to disappoint nor her best friend nor her boyfriend who quickly warmed up to the idea, she didn't say anything. Following the plan, Alice arrived to the table, holding Blaise's hand.

"So you're swapping boyfriends now?" Suzanne asked, amused

"What?" Alice asked, acting the best as she sat on Blaise's lap because of the lack of space.

"Well it's no secret that you two are close and share everything but isn't this to an extreme?" Suzanne commented, as her glanced passed from Addie to Rachelle and so forth as Draco put his arm around his fake girlfriend

"What are you talking about? It's been more than three months me and Blaise happen."

"Are you mad Addie? Blaise is with Rachelle."

"Su, I think you're the one who's confused." Rachelle said

"Yeah, I mean Rachelle started fancying Draco the moment she saw him and he fell in love the first time he laid eyes on her. And as a good best friend to both of them, I introduced them and made things happen. That got me rights to maid of honour and god-mother." Alice said giggling as it killed her inside. All she could think about as kissing him, this unnecessary jealousy killing her inside instead of enjoying it

"That doesn't make any sense..." Suzanne said, looking at Pansy who was as lost as she was.

"What doesn't make sense?" Rachelle exclaimed "That I'm in love with Draco? The first night we were here you even said that our babies would be the cutest blond children out there."

"But Blaise, you fancied Rachelle!" Pansy spoke for the first time

"Draco's my friend and I wouldn't go after a girl he clearly fancied. Besides I like better brunettes, they kiss better." Alice made an effort not to let out a squeal of protest as Blaise gave her a peck on the cheek. To make things believable, she pictured Draco in her head and kissed him on the forehead. She giggled and hoped it didn't sound as fake to them as it did to her.

"You guys are making me sick. How can you not be bothered that she stole your boyfriend! Confounded you even!"

"Suzanne? You think Addie just put a spell on all three of us? She is one of the best in our class but I don't think she could pull something like that. And even if she did, I'm glad. I have never been happier these last few months with Draco. I can't imagine being happier with Blaise than I am now." Rachelle explained as she glued herself to Addie's loved one and placed her head on his chest as he hugged her closer. Alice wondered how could this not be bothering Blaise. If it would be Draco talking she'd punch his teeth out, act or not.

"Draco." Pansy said staring right at him. "Draco, you never liked her. That's impossible the only times you ever spoke to her was to keep Addie company..."

"What is wrong with the both of you? Yesterday you were completely alright with the idea of it. Did you two have an accident last night; something fell on your head that mixed it all up?"

"Marie-Adelaide, c'est pas nous les folles, c'est vous! A quoi tu joue? Il sortait avec Rachelle hier, on n'est pas folles!"

"She's starting to think that she's crazy…" Rachelle translated to her fake love

"Non Rachelle, non!" Suzanne yelled. "T'es conne, vraiment conne! Je n'ai pas reve que t'aimais l'autre!"

"Suzanne Desfrai! J'aime Draco depuis que je l'ai vue! And Alice started fancying Blaise after the Yule Ball after he invited her. Is this really not ringing any bells?"

"I don't know maybe... You think I could have dreamed the whole thing up. I mean Pansy; you think that they switched up too..." She asked as Pansy nodded, as confused as her friend.

"Maybe it was that spell that hit you in Mad Eye Moody's class. Weren't you and Pansy paired up? Second effects maybe?" Draco said, still holding to Rachelle

"But I so clearly remember teasing Rachelle..."

"Well don't tease me next time about it. You seem like a bitch even in your dreams." Rachelle said, sending out the message

"I guess... Sorry even if there's no reason to... apparently I dreamed about the past half year... that is impossible!" Alice, Draco, Rachelle and Blaise were starting to see that she doubted herself, a good sign.

"You just mixed up the people it's no big deal, Su. I'm sure it could've happen to anyone hit by a curse. I mean Pansy obviously has it too. I'm sure you'll be back to normal in a few hours. If not maybe go see the infirmary..." Rachelle said, proud of her soon to be victory

"But you and Blaise couldn't keep your hands off each other! It was crazy!"

On that, Rachelle looked at Draco and leaned onto him. Their lips touched as they kissed provoking an emotional tornado inside Alice. She was furious, sad, jealous, betrayed and enraged and if she didn't have Blaise's grasp reminding her it was just a game, she would've exploded. They continued kissing in a gentle not passionate way but it would've also fooled Alice if she wasn't on it. Rachelle pulled away, smiling that she tricked Suzanne, and gave a last peck on Draco's lips. Alice wasn't so sure of the reason on Rachelle's smile but she would be the first one to volunteer to wipe it off. Blaise notice his girlfriend's best friend trembling on his laps and tried to calm her by giving her little kisses on her side. It was obvious she could ruin this in a moment.

"But why Blaise and Addie?" Suzanne finally asked, being more convinced that there was some truth behind all of this

"Well at first we would all hang out the four of us but than those two started to isolate themselves so we started spending a lot of time alone and I fell for her. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen with the most amazing smile. She's fun and funny and Alice, you are simply a joy to be around." Alice listened, knowing it was about Rachelle. It fit the blond's description perfectly

"Blaise..." She cooed closing her eyes, picturing Draco again and kissing him. They exchanged a few kisses before Alice looked at the other pair. Rachelle was looking at Draco's hand that she was holding.

"I think I'm going to the infirmary..." Suzanne whined "You guys are giving me a headache! Are you sure that it's just us both that are confused

"For the last time Su, yes! Who in their right mind wouldn't know that Draco and I were a match from the moment we first spoke to each other. You even helped Addie with the match making even if it was all her idea. Thanks Addie, for a millionth time." Rachelle beamed, putting her hand on Draco's chest, closing in on him.

Alice smiled back, falsely. She was in no mood to smile. Rachelle stared at Suzanne who had her mouth open and was slightly shaking her head. She was signing success over and over in her head.

"You won't tell the girls about this right?" She said embarrassed

"I don't know it's pretty funny to think I was with Blaise. Was Addie maybe with Draco in that little fantasy of yours?"

"No she wasn't. And please don't tell! I will owe you forever!" She pleaded, seeing the others from far.

"You owe me big time."

Addie couldn't wait for the others to arrive any sooner. As soon as they would arrive it would be over. They would ask why was Alice sitting on Blaise's lap and they would have to yell fooled you to Suzanne. In a little while Rachelle would unglue herself from Draco. In a little while, Rachelle and Draco would never kiss again. Why were they walking so slowly; Alice whined inside.

"Hey, what's up?" Laura asked them upon arriving.

For an answer, Marie-Adelaide got up from Blaise's laps without them even having the time to notice she was sitting on them. She walked a few steps to Draco, leaned to him and with her hand on his cheek made him look at her before kissing him. They could tease her for all eternity but they had to know they were together. Draco got up and tried not to smile too much as he deepened the kiss. Their kisses got more and more passionate as he put his arms around her, holding his girlfriend close to him.

"What is that?" Suzanne exclaimed, getting a real headache now, eyeing Rachelle to witness her reaction

Rachelle smiled and looked at Blaise before lacing their fingers together. Not only did they fool Suzanne but it also made their best friends come out which would have been their next mission.

"This isn't making any sense!" Suzanne yelled, mad

"Shh, this is making perfect sense!" Isabelle exclaimed, happy

"Since when?" Laura asked

"Since the Yule Ball." Alice responded finally taking her mouth away from Draco's. "We are together since the Yule Ball. We have been going out in secret. I like him, he likes me and we're together. So screw you all!" She added before running out of the Great Hall still holding Draco's hand.

As soon as they passed the doors, Draco pinned her to the wall and started to kiss her again. Students were still entering and staring at them but they didn't care. Everyone could know as long as they could hold each other all the time. From the stairs, a familiar trio of Gryffindors also saw them.

"You were right Hermione." Harry said, finally understanding yesterday's conversation which left him confused

"You mean that if they were to date they would keep it in silence. And they cracked." She observed

"Why do you think she told you there was nothing between them when we caught her?" Ron asked, with some hope it was a misunderstanding

"She didn't want us to talk." Harry assumed

"I thought she had better taste." Ron said leaving the stairs, looking away

"I thought she was smarter than that." Hermione said, doing the same

Harry looked at the blond and brunette a bit longer before following his friends.

"And I thought she wasn't naive enough to see he doesn't feel the same she does for him."
♠ ♠ ♠
I told you guys I would be back on the 12th! Hope you like this one because you waited a long time for it.

And a huge thank you. I didn't lost any subscribers :D
LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR READING!