Sequel: Love Made Us Blind
Status: Done :)

Different Letters

Antoine

"Alice!" Rachelle's voice was heard by everyone in the Great Hall the morning coming back from Easter Break. It was obvious the blond witch had been spending too much time with Slytherin boys and not enough with her French friends. But after spending the whole week with Blaise and his family it became a nature that like Draco said it at the beginning, there was no other name for Alice than Alice. "Happy birthday!"

Rachelle ran to her best friend who was eating breakfast with hers and Rachelle's boyfriend. As soon as she got to her, she squeezed her, making sure it would hurt but just a little bit.

"You're late." Alice said as a response "Not even a birthday card, thank you very much."

"I know and I'm sorry, so sorry." Rachelle said, sitting beside her, pleading for forgiveness. "But I got the best birthday gift for you!"

"I don't think that's possible Rachelle." Draco intervened as Addie kissed him on the cheek

"Show me what he got you! Show me, show me!" Rachelle whined

"It's a secret between me and Draco! Now stop talking and give me my present!"

Rachelle is the only person Alice would act like an ungrateful brat since she was the only person who knew how much she was faking it. If Addie had her way, Rachelle would have completely forgot about her birthday. With a huge smile that she was finally accepting a gift instead of whining, the blond girl took out something out of her bag.

"It's a book of spells for women! How to curl your hair with a hand or straighten it. I know you have waves a goddess would be jealous of but if you ever want a change for a day... And there are plenty of other hair styles... anyways there's also how to apply make-up magically... do you even know how much time this will save. And as a warming I'm stealing you this next year, okay?"

"Rachelle you're so sweet..." Addie said as she flipped through the pages

"I just figured since you have a boyfriend you can't slack off how you look." She answered with a little mocking smile

"I hate you so much, I just love you." Alice said as she pulled her friend into a hug "I'll put this in my room and I'll see you guys later."

Addie left the Hall and was walking to her room. She was quicker than she thought and realized she could still go to the Hall and talk a bit longer with her friends before heading to class. As she was going there, she crossed paths with two familiar brunettes, one in a Beauxbatons uniform, and the other in the Hogwarts one.

"Hi Su, Pansy. It's been a while since I saw either of you." Alice greeted them. In fact she barely saw either of them in the past month or more. Pansy just glared at her and continued walking alone. Suzanne stayed with her Beauxbaton schoolmate as they both watched the Hogwarts student walk away. "Okay, that's reasonable." She said sarcastically.

"Well it's not that I don't blame her." Suzanne spoke

"What?!"

"I think it was obvious she liked Draco for a long time. It's no wonder she hates your guts."

"Well is it my fault Draco asked me out? All she did was suck up to him; you can't call it flirting."

"Point is, she was your friend and you shouldn't have gone after him."

"She was hardly a friend. She showed a little bit interest in befriending me and only after learning I was a Lestrange and she ditched me as soon as Draco stopped talking to me for a while."

"You can't deny you went after a guy that was sort of taken."

"Taken? They never even went on a date!" Addie exclaimed, a little furious that her 'friend' was accusing her of being a slut "But of course you know all about stealing 'taken' men, don't you Suzanne."

"I can't believe you're still not over Antoine!

"That's not the point! You knew I liked him and you stole him from me!" Addie said, mad that Suzanne was being such a hypocrite.

"I wouldn't have if I would have known that you had such strong feelings for Antoine."

Addie was about to reply that she didn't have strong feelings for Antoine but it was the principle but she heard someone behind her. She turned, curious to see who it was and found a blond, who obviously heard the last lines exchanged.

"Draco!" Alice yelled when she saw him turn around. "Draco, please..."

He didn't listen to her as he walked away from the two Beauxbatons students. Addie turned to look at Suzanne as she slowly backed up.

"You saw him coming! You knew he was listening!" Suzanne stayed silent "How could you talk about Antoine when you knew he could hear!"

"Addie, I'm just trying..."

"To break us up so that your little friend Parkinson will be happy? I can't believe you would betray me like that."

"I'm trying to be fair..."

"I don't want to hear you. I have to undo what you did. Because no matter what you believe; you can't put yourself between us."

"Addie..."

"No Suzanne. I don't want to talk to you. You've chose what friend you're loyal to. It's not me."

Alice turned her back and ran where Draco disappeared. She looked in numerous hallways near where she saw him go. She ran into one of them. She turned as soon as she saw another hall. This place was somewhat familiar. When was she here? Alice finally saw Draco and yelled his name. She was somewhat surprised he stopped. She approached him only to find the reason why he listened to her; it was a dead end. She also noticed why it was so familiar: when they were dating in secret this was one of their most used spot to make-out.

"Draco, please listen to me..." Alice pleaded

"Why should I even bother, Alice?"

"Because Antoine is nothing..."

"If you're still talking about him, even if you have a boyfriend, it can't be nothing." Draco pointed out

"Draco you have it wrong."

"What am I doing wrong Alice? Every single demand you had I carried them out. You wanted to date in secret we did. When you decide to tell your friends we did. You don't want to sleep with me so I don't force you. I hold your hand, act cute for you and always take care for you. But that's not enough for you or something?"

"Antoine is a guy my friends and I met this summer. I thought he was cute so I flirted with him but during a party Suzanne kissed him and they dated for the summer. I didn't think about him since summer ended."

"Why were you talking about him?"

"Because Suzanne accused me stealing you from Pansy. So I told her she was being a hypocrite since she took Antoine from me. But I don't care and I wound have never thought about him if it wasn't for her. You're perfect Draco and I love you. I would've given away a million Antoines just for you."

Alice walked to him to kiss him but he walked back, surprising her.

"You love me?" Draco asked, shocked

"I do."

"Since when?"

"Probably since forever but I realized it when Rachelle kissed you. I don't want any other girl, joke or pretend to kiss you. I want to be the only girl for you."

"You're the only girl for me Alice. I love you too."

Alice smiled as he took her in his arms. The kissed each other a few times, barely taking any breaks.

"You're not still mad at me?" Alice asked him, worried

"Haven't I told you before that I'd have to be crazy to stay mad at you? And I believe you if you say it's nothing."

"If it wasn't for Suzanne telling me I'm a man-stealer, he'd still be forgotten. I love you Draco and only you." She loved saying that

"And I love you." She loved hearing that even more "But we're late for class."

Alice laughed at their silliness as they took each other's hands and walked to class together, stronger than they were before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two more chapters to go (:
Hope you like it guys!

Thanks for reading and don't be shy to tell me what you think.