Sequel: Love Made Us Blind
Status: Done :)

Different Letters

Hat

No Hogwarts, Beauxbatons and Durmstrang student could say that the school year went by slow in the castle. It seemed that it was just yesterday that the foreign students arrived and now they were all hugging their new friends, sad that they had to say good-bye so quickly. Marie-Adelaide gave a huge hug to Victor after congratulating him on his run in the tournament and wishing him luck for his Quidditch career. After he kissed her on the hand they split up as Addie left the crowd, looking at everyone from outside the sea of red, blue and black uniforms. Draco was quick to find the isolated girl and came to her.

"So you're done with your farewells?" He asked his girlfriend

"Yes. After all I'm coming back here in three months so there's no point crying in your arms that I'm never going to see you again." She smirked as he pulled her in his arms

"Do you have to go back to Beauxbatons. Can't you just stay here than go to my place just after?"

"No Draco, I have to do a proper good-bye to my friends and not all of them came to Hogwarts this year. I got some stuff that I always leave and I really have to clear out my room since I'm not coming back." She explained

"Luckily this is the last time I'm seeing you in that blue outfit. You'll look better in robes."

"You think so?"

"Well seeing you in robes will mean that you're coming to school with me so yes, I'm sure it will be a better sight for me."

"You're stupid." Alice commented

"But I will miss the hat." He said back, tapping the front of the blue hat so it would cover her eyes. He chuckled as he saw her frown

"I actually can't wait to get rid of the hat! But I don't know, I got used to the uniform..."

"The hat is awesome" Draco said

"Shut up." She said kissing him so he wouldn't get offended by the order.

They were quickly interrupted as Rachelle ran to them and hugged Addie. She was also wearing the hat but Alice thought it looked way better on her friend than her. Blaise followed behind her. He on the other hand didn't look so exited like Rachelle did for some reason.

"It's time to go soon." Rachelle informed the couple "I imagined our last day here would be different."

"You didn't think you'd have a boyfriend, right?" Alice asked with a smirk

"No, I knew I'd find some idiot who was dumb enough to fall for me." She turned her head and looked at Blaise. "I love you."

"That's a lie, I know it but I'm dumb so I'll believe you." He responded as he wrapped his arms around her from behind as she giggled.

"I didn't think I'd be going to Beauxbatons for the last time. Can you believe we are actually coming back here!?"

"I also imagined I'd be hugging everyone in sight."

Madame Maxim soon called her girls to pair up and fall back into a line. The two Beauxbatons students gave a last kiss to their boyfriends assuring them they would see them in a couple of days. Then they changed places and said good-bye to their boyfriend's friend. After Alice hugged Blaise she looked at the three of them.

"We're all going to see each other this summer."

"Yes, yes Alice I'll make sure of it." Rachelle said taking the black hair witch by the hand. "If you don't follow me now, we're going to miss the carriages since I'm under the impression Madame Maxim already sees us as Hogwarts students after the third task."

"Well then, if you miss them it will be just too bad..." Draco said trapping Alice in his arms as Blaise smiled.

"Let her go Malfoy." Rachelle said in a fake threatening voice "You get to have her all summer, she's mine for now."

"You can have this to remember me by until I see you." Alice said as she put her hat on Draco's head making him release her.

Rachelle and Alice ran to find their friends who were already in line.

"Addie what happened to your hat?" Laura asked as the two best friends were still giggling about Addie's manoeuvre.

"I found someone else who liked it better." She explained

Madame Maxim who was making sure everyone was there, shot the girl a glance and mumbled what seemed to be a spell. Addie learned what it was when she felt a hat appear on her head. Damn. Fleur led all the girls as they walked to the carriages, accompanied by her younger sister. Addie looked at all the Hogwarts students who were staring at them for one last time. Her gaze crossed Harry's as she quickly looked away. Whenever they would be friends next year was up to him. If he would sound sincere in his apology, she wouldn't mind forgiving him. She looked hoping to see the boy she loved one more time before she got on the carriage. He was looking at her, with a stupid grin on his face, still holding her hat. Draco couldn't wait to spend the summer with her. He was even more excited that she was finally going to come to Hogwarts with him. He was maybe a bully to other, practically the definition of evil but he was genuinely falling in love with her and not just because she was pretty. Alice wasn't a person from his past anymore but someone very much in the present and he hoped in the future. Holding her hat, he walked away when he saw her walk in the carriage besides Rachelle. He closed his eyes, already picturing her smile when she'd next see him in three days.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone wants a sequel? Message me ;)

I want to thank everyone who read, commented and subscribed. You guys rock and I love you guys so much!