Status: hi. will be updating at least twice a week. xoxo B.

All I Wanted Was You

Love is not how it is in the fairytales

“Hi sweetie its mom and dad.”
I fell to my knees and got close to the tv.
“If you’re watching this then it means that well….me and your dad died at a fucking handsome stage in our lives, and are not going to be there for all the big things.”
My heart started to ache more.
“Yeah princess hopefully you didn’t crawl into a hole after we died. I for one Julia hope I went out in style what about you?”
“Oh man I hope we like died at a show or something you know?”
I laughed.
Ladies and gentlemen my crazy parents.
The tears started to build up.
Gosh I miss you two so much.
“Princess to our point. We thought we would make this as a just in case thing. We don’t want to die without telling you some things that might come to use in your life.”
“Oh Belinda, our Belinda. Well first there is a reason for everything. Know that we love you and want you to live sweetie. I don’t want to be looking down at you and see you all miserable or anti-social alright?”
“because we know you best. You are too amazing for the world not to see all that talent bottled up in you.”
“We want to see you sing those songs you have in that book of yours.”
“To see that you are with Danny and Cordy out and about, doing whatever pops into your head.”
“we love you so much our little precious gift.”
“Zac she is not so little anymore.”
“you are right because we raise a beautiful, strong independent young woman who knows what is right for her.”
I started to cry
“That’s right young woman. So here are some tips for big events in your life that will happen.”
“Number one when you get married. Julia take it away.”
“On your wedding day make sure you have the dress you want to wear and remember for the rest of your life. Pick a song that reminds you of him and dance under the stars. And at the reception only have one glass of champagne because no one likes to see a drunk bride too tacky.”
“When you have your own kids. Oh princess I wish we could have been there for this. Love them unconditionally. Like we love you. But give them their space when they get to that stage in life. You know what we are talking about. Don’t smother them, be there for them. Let them be themselves, whatever they want to be. And support them in everything.”
I was sobbing
“But before all this sweetie. Find a guy who loves you for you, for what you stand, and respects you. Who will always be there for you. Love is not how it is in the fairytales”
“Who thinks you are beautiful even when you think you look terrible, he is still going to think the sun shines out of your ass.”
I smiled and I thought of Rob.
“Remember if he loves you. He won’t try to break you, to destroy you, belittle you, or force you to do something you don’t want to do.”
“He will love you for all your flaws, silliness, and nerdiness. You will love you for you princess.”
They started to hold hands.
“And lastly sweetie…”
She looked at my dad.
“Show this world what you got princess because we know you gonna rock this place.”
“You are going to be big we know it.”
“We love you our Belinda Morgan.”
“Keep Danny and Cordy close.”
“Always remember we will love you.”
And then they were gone.
I put my hand on the screen and let it all out.
A pair of arms found me and carried me to the couch.
“Let it out sweetie.”
I grabbed onto him and cried into his chest.
“It’s okay I am here and I am not going to go anywhere.”
I looked up at him and he smiled for me.
“You saw?”
He nodded.
“Yeah I heard voices and realized you weren’t in bed. I came out to check if you had people over and saw what you were watching.”
He kissed my forehead and he cradled me in his arms.
And I knew at that moment he was the one my parents were talking about.
The one I can give my heart to.
♠ ♠ ♠
light or dark?<---- =]
xxkilleswithakissxx<---something you have to face the fear head on. You can't let it hold you back
nilanarcotic<---lol I would have felt all guilty about not updating lol.

read, comment, and as always enjoy!!

xoxo
Imaxmusic.artxbaby